Hi Sup Forums do you like living in your city?

Hi Sup Forums do you like living in your city?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QQM00K24qG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My city is a refugee resettlement city. Fucking shit sucks.

Fuck....at last it's not a Detroit ^w^

its alright. lots of niggers but lots of good old boys too. its kind of a weird city, only the core is dense enough to have highrises. its basically a big suburb with farms all over the place

I live in some shitty rural white town in wales...chavs and white scum are worse than anything

Sounds like a nice place to live.... but niggers.... Xd

It culd be worst

wow detroit is even too shitty for the government to send refugees to... really makes you think

no, i fucking despise it and i'm gonna move after two years.

My city is second best to the capital

I live in small majority white town.So YES
pic related

No I would move if given the chance

Bucharest is fine, but Cluj or Brasov might be better...

Yes

>Manila
>Not Multicultural
>No Refugees
>No Niggers

It's not first world but i learned to love it because I can still mold my country and avoid the jew trap, Just need to cleanse Islam in Mindanao

It's alright.

My city used to be nice. But now it has dirty syrians, faggots, and nigger roaming roaming around the place.

r8 don't h8

the woes of being a southern boy

at least my dad isnt a libcuck

Vancouver here, Asian approached me on Saturday night to the call "Hey white man!", I stopped and noticed he had one hand in his pocket. I told him to back the fuck up and stop approaching. (He didnt) I know how to defend myself so I didn't get stabbed but I got slashed twice on my stomach and the blade didn't go in due to knowing how to defend myself. Vancouver is a violent chink infested shit hole. Don't come here. Canada is a lost cause. I'm leaving with my life (If I can maintain that)

Needs more refugess you nazi :D

looks comfy af

Why did he want to stab you? No reason at all?

Yes, 90% white and 5% asian. Minimal crime rates.

Unprovoked. Only thing I can discern based on how much Asians hate whites here is the colour of my skin. He called out "Hey white man", and that's his whole dialogue. He wanted to kill a white man. Didn't try to rob me. Just went in for the stab immediately.

This is my back porch after it rained once.

I love almost everything about this area. The only issues are how far it is from certain amenities and jobs are pretty scarce.

Really cozy though.

Can't you own guns?

It's not as bad add it sounds. You can go armed everywhere, self defense laws are good. Kind of like life on the frontier. Just never EVER relax when you're outside the wire.

Fagot should've given me ur wallet.

Small Rural Germand and British towns always look comfy as fuck, until you spot a refugee.

Close to Marburg?!

nah il pass

We don't have refugees here. Last time this town had refugees was in 1945

Were they Russian refugees?

No, the town was in the American zone

Nice... Be a defender of city not a cuck....!

It's nice, for sure. But life brings many obstacles. We just go on usually, and ignore it.
But it will catch you. This is certain.

Wish Poland was during that time.

desu not really

Small town in the middle of nowhere, we're basically on the edge of (hopefully) a population boom with lots of major companies buying up nearby land. The town itself is pretty nice, although I'd bomb a few choice apartment complexes and trailer parks. The burning holes left behind would be much more visually appealing and probably more productive than the homeless crackheads who sling meth that loiter there now.

Have one. Can't open carry nor concealed carry a rifle. Cannot carry a pistol or take pistol away from home without rcmp concent. Vancouver is Chinese now.

i fuckin' hate lisbon
mangualde is nicer

>no Döner shops
>no Shisha bar

Shit/10

Like the damn middle ages.

t. NRW

I never leave my room so it doesn't really matter.

Where's the Walmart?

>mfw Des Moines
guess that's what they mean by "there goes the neighborhood", implying King Nigger hasnb't already dump enough Chicongoans here

Hot hellpit that is Sacramento, fuck this town and 80% of the state and its populace

how bad has it gotten there? I've been strongly considering moving to iowa from the east coast. Looking at Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, and Iowa City (and possibly Ames, but it looks boring as fuck).

This some it up youtu.be/QQM00K24qG8

where is that?

Quite fortunate to live in one of the best cities in the world
Even my commieblock is pretty decent and comfy

I live in London. Hate it, really enjoy my job here, but it's not worth living in a city like this. I've got 2.5 years before my contract is over and currently deciding whether I'll just see them out, or try to re-negotiate a deal where I get paid less but can work remotely and commute to London maybe once a week or something like that.

The American wild is true Heaven.

Montana is comfy. Kinda cold though.

No, I'd rather go back to living in my hometown... there's too many niggers where I live now.

NE California.

Best counties up here when people talk shit about californians they're not talking about this part of it.

The "downtown" area is actually a historical gold rush town with saloons and even a carriage riding through town.

Bridgeport?

More north.

Jefferson territory.

>Only 45% of population are white British
>Biggest Diwali celebrations outside of India
>Local Labour MP won >75% of the vote
>Most successful English football team in Champions League last season

Wonderful. Diversity is strength

Holy fuck.... Im druk sory im op=fagot you cary this bum Sup Forums im drunk have nice Day

God this just pisses me off. Who voted for this? Fucking cunts

>Who voted for this?

Mines the 2nd: gayest, niggiest, 3rd worldiest city in North America; Toronto
Las Angeles keeps winning.

Bill Clinton advocated for Detroit to be a refugee center because Syrians "create jobs".

St Johns Newfoundland. Beautiful city full of culture and heritage. Also very little darkies.

If you can stand the weather come visit.