Make a Facebook post

>Make a Facebook post
>Get arrested

Good he deserved it fucking bigot

>it's a shame they don't hire out steam rollers

banter

Eat shit pussy.
Goatfuckers would cut your head off and rape your family in an instant, and you're defending them?

It's fucking ridiculous

We need to report every post we see advocating pro Muslim violence to the same police force that arrested this man

he pretty much picked the worst large vehicle he could use for pedestrian damage.

This is why i'm glad that the US kicked out the british and went into a Republic with a Constitution.
1st amendement should be a standard in every democratie.

>'ello 'ello posting offensive things online are we?

Is our country beyond a joke now to the point where we are becoming like Germany and apologise to muslims that more of our women aren't willing to be gang-raped?

What happens in my country is not of your concern.

>arrested on suspicion of posting an offensive Facebook post
Fuck this fucking country.

didn't he say he would do it again?

At least that doesn't happen in the EU.

Your country's government is illegitimate. It has become a self-serving, self-sustaining class and has refused to serve the needs of its people for many years now. They've been inching in the surveillance state and removing weapons for some time now. You guys only have a limited amount of time where revolution is even an option.

Sure glad they are keeping dangerous people off the streets, like people who make angry facebook posts! I hope they search is house, I would thing someone like hims could have high capacity assault forks. Or, please lord forgive me, Sporks!

I'm sorry brits but what the shit, you get arrested for 'offensive facebook posts' why are you fine with this?

Good. Islamaphobias should not be tolerate on advance society. Those who insult Islam should be jailed and deported from our land. Allahu Ackbars

ohh my larping flags got mixed up hahah, but what i am saying is true, its will come out in a few months that it was an accident, I saw the "eyewitness interview" and it was skeetchy as fuck, very bad liars.

Yeah we are heading into fucked up territory, our government has fucked Brexit (not that they ever wanted it) and we are going to end with a 'revolution' except it is gonna be Jeremy Corbyn who will take this country down the shitter even further.
I seriously want out of my country

lel one day the bongs are based with vertical ovens and trucking the next day they are back to cucking, strange people

>1st amendement should be a standard in every democratie
Damn straight, the Bill of Rights is the only thing saving us from a '''''progressive''''' totalitarian state at this point.
I don't see much hope for countries without these protections.

V& for talking about people getting v&.

Are they still claiming it was an attack and not an accident?
At least they don't say it was in front of the mosque that was 3 streets up the road.

I'll say it again, thank God for the Bill of Rights

This is why you use a vpn, never use your real name and avoid normie sites.

I fucking hate this country, time to move to America.

I know running away is what a pussy does but I have never had love for my homeland.

All around noice.

He's going to be let out with a fine maximum.

>make Sup Forums shitpost
>get roasted

this """"male"""" still gets more pussy than i do