Sandy Hook

Sandy Hook
So I've seen a resurgence of interest in SH massacre in the past couple of days. I have yet to see anyone manage to come up with a good explanation of the DNA report. I'm linking the whole report for y'alls verification and perusal. So lets hear it shills, who's DNA was it? How does that jive with the story the media puts out?

cspsandyhookreport.ct.gov/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zjAKttNbOQQ
sandyhooklighthouse.wordpress.com/page/2/
youtube.com/watch?v=KSGHCjc0gl8
courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-choate-sexual-abuse-reports-dcf-0419-20170418-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8Ow1OlcDzCE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

what confuses me the most is why go out of your way to hire crisis actors and get a whole community involved in a big hoax such as these when you can easily just shoot the kids and get real reactions to push your agenda?

It would be like trying to make 9/11 without bringing down the WTC.

There is no guarantee parents of real victims would be so vocal about gun control.

Neither of you are addressing what I have posted. I'm not claiming no one died. I'm claiming that there are some serious holes in the official narrative. Such as the DNA inconsistencies. Please address the data I have presented.

Of course you can't guarantee that, but is much less of a risk and moves the public opinion in the right direction. Make ten shootings in a couple of years and you'll have moms from all states begging the state to grab the guns.

Same 9/11 analogy applies, there was not guarantee public opinion would want to invade a country that had nothing to do with the attacks, but with the media's help you can push everybody in the right direction.

Also. This meme has gone wayyyyyy too far. It used to be funny. Now its just getting ridiculous.

Sorry but I don't understand your paper, what does it mean?

Me too ! She is also a holocaust survivor.

The DNA issue can't be explained along with parents changing their stories.

I remember every sound, sight, and smell with 9/11 but these parents don't remember how they were informed or what they saw at the school?

youtube.com/watch?v=zjAKttNbOQQ

Is this coming back of sandy hook due to the alex jones interview? He should've doubled down and pushed for the truth instead of saying he believes it happened for real.

If there ever was a hoax false flag, sandy hook is clearly one.

Playing devil's advocate, it could be thanks to the media's manipulation of information and the anti-gun lobby trying to control the narrative. They saw an opportunity and weren't going to let it go.

who would you pay to do that? who could you?

same way CIA finances most of their illegal operations?

There was DNA recovered from the sealed envelope recovered from the Lanza home. The envelope was addressed "to the children of Sandy Hook" The stamp and the seal had been licked. The DNA was not Adam or Nancy's DNA. There was DNA recovered from the .22 casing of the round that killed Nancy. The DNA did not belong to her or Adam. The DNA recovered matches someone in the felon data base. Why did this never hit the news? Who's DNA is it?

It might not be a paid position. It might well be one of those "I did you a favor way back now you do me one, or I will burn you and your family down" type scenarios. I'm personally fairly convinced that Manchurian Candidates exist as well.

Alex Jones exists to make regular people who question the narrative look like shit. He even backed down on pizzagate. Now people are like "even crazy Alex Jones backed off, what are you some kinda nut?"

>Why did this never hit the news?
you're kidding right?

couldn't a DNA test from something that isn't blood or semen be easily altered or corrupted?

what would this prove? That there was a shooting and it was done by someone else? I thought there was no shooting and nobody died. Why would you need crisis actors if you hired somebody to do the shooting for real?

All these confusing leads could've been left on purpose to misdirect, confuse, and make whoever was trying to disprove the official narrative look like a complete asshole.

I never claimed that no one died. Don't conflate my argument with someone else's. It would prove that someone besides Adam was at the scene of the murder that kicked everything off. It would prove that the instantaneous knee-jerk reporting was done with a motive, and a story all set up beforehand.

I believe Alex to be genuine, but he wouldn't leave his comfy life if he feels the heat around the corner. Megyn Kelly made him look like a complete moron.

He backed down of pizzagate because he was threatened with a lawsuit, also because there was never real proof of pizzagate and he himself from the beginning questioned it. Pizzagate could've been made to distract us from the real pedos, it was also pushed by the media, because it sounds really kooky.

So many contradicting leads makes me think they were planted to make the truth impossible to know.

My theory is:
Adam Lanza was manipulated to shoot up the school, he didn't do it right and someone had to go and finish the job. The kids died, their parents were killed too, because the cover was blown and the fake parents were hired to talk from time to time, they probably don't know the whole truth also. In the meantime, crime scenes were ruined with fake leads and the media pushed the narrative and the horror of it all to push for the gun grabbing agenda and to distract from whatever really happened.

Well I guess they had some cold blooded killer do it after killing lanza and his mom.

HAHAHA on the first reply. You fucking shill faggot. Kill yourself.

All the theory in the world is phenomenal, but that theory would be even HARDER to pull off. Killing the parents too? With none of the neighbors noticing? Then hiring actors to play a part of actually dead people? I don't see it.

Don't even get me started on Pizzagate. That shit deserved a full fucking investigation and pic related is why we never got one.

Bingo. That's my line of thinking as well. Prisons and psychiatric facilities are hotbeds for MK ultra-esque behavior modification programs. It wouldn't Suprise me one bit if they mind fucked a felon into being a windup soldier.

I was a teacher at Sandy Hook. I was literally shot 5 times after using half of my class as meat shields. Adam Lanza didnt even reload, his machine gun of death was using child killing boolits.
We must ban all guns now guys, and please buy something from the sand hook gift store.

Kekd thanks for the bump.

Does anyone have that webm of one of the "parents" laughing and smiling then putting on a fake sad face for the cameras?

I often thought that. It would be much easier to MK ultra someone to do this shit rather than hire loads of people to act it out and cover it up. Seems needlessly convoluted.
Also I'd have thought one of the people involved would have come forward.

That's an interesting point.

I half wonder if the "no kids died at sandy hook" wasn't put out in the ether to discredit any sort of alternative theories. Even then, there is some real weirdness going on with the parents. Robbie Parker is the guy who was giggling before putting on his sad face.

I grew up in Sandy hook. None of my friends knew the killer we supposedly went to school with. It was a small class and everyone knew EACHOTHER so sketchy. Our police department was being investigated for criminal activity like selling percocets and steroids to the town for the asian mafia, also some talk of sex slavery. Recently our principal was outted as a rapist, the school board didn't tell Newtown high about the reports. So apparently where the sec slavery was going down was where Adam Lanza was "transferred" to before the killings. My guess is a cover up into the sex ring/percocet scandal going on with newtown pd, case was dropped after the shooting and almost the whole force retired.

Post a picture of a yearbook with timestamp if you aren't LARPing

My girlfriend's stepsister's lesbian girlfriend's dog's groomer's wife's son died at Sandy Hook so I can assure you it really happened.

>>

here's what happened. The shooting happened. Some media couldn't find parents ot speak on camera at the time of the incident, so they hired some actors to pose as father and give tear droping statements. It's simple and explains everything.

The DNA: it's a mismatch

....thanks for the bump.... We cannot let you have the nuclear codes you madman.

If you would rustle up some statistics on how often false negatives happen in State labs doing these tests, that would be greaaaaat.

Im not larping. Wouldn't let me reply but here's my old Id.

So the government agencies are covering for the media because it was all done to push the gun grabbing agenda? Makes sense, but where are the real parents? Maybe the shooting happened, but there was no Adam Lanza, and he has used as a scapegoat and the real parents were given witness protection and sent to live set up for live to the west coast or some other country?

I would not be surprised if people were being kept in that closed down school

police radio chatter mentions 19 victims inside the kitchen closets. 18 kids 1 adult. They don't say bodies. They say "victims"

Sorry to be a dick, but you should write today's date on your hand. Gotta be sure m8.

>Makes sense, but where are the real parents?
there are real parents, some of them gave statements. Some of them were actors hired by the media

>So the government agencies are covering for the media because it was all done to push the gun grabbing agenda?

Which government agency is covering, I don't know anything about this

>Maybe the shooting happened, but there was no Adam Lanza, and he has used as a scapegoat and the real parents were given witness protection and sent to live set up for live to the west coast or some other country?

I think that's to much creativity

God, yall are picky.

CIA, FBI, Dept. of Homeland security.

Ryan Lanza IS Adam Lanza. He just had a name change.

The person they claim is Adam is some kid. The photos you see of Adam Lanza are a mix of very young Ryan Lanza and picture related mystery kid.

Sorry g, you know how many motherfuckers dome on here talking about "I'm from sandy hook"

Any chance you have some more light to shed on the matter?

As I said before I posted proof. It was a sex trafficking/drug selling coverup. Newtown pd was under heat. Then this happens and the cases are dropped and everyone retired. Adam Lanza was transferred to the private school where the sex slavery/sexual abuse was going on by our most recent principal at newtown high.

From my experience normies think Alex jones created the whole pizzagate conspiracy despite him never really jiving with it

dude I don't know about this fake shooter conspiracy, where can I read about that?

Here's the guy, this finally just came out. He was always creepy to us in highschool. IT goes deep.
Jamie Rivera is his name.

Is it true that the newtown school was closed years before the shooting happened?

What do you think really happened at sandy hook?

>I think that's to much creativity
thanks, I'm a screenwriter.

This whole thing is so fascinating because it seems that it is impossible to know what really happened. Evidence of both it being real and hoax conflict, the crisis actors were too shitty, the evidence was destroyed. Where would this operation came from, local police, FBI, CIA?

sandyhooklighthouse.wordpress.com/page/2/

this place has a lot of good data.

Not true at all, the school was open.
I already said what I think. The sex slavery/percocet scandal comments are all mine. Here's an article from what was goin on at the time. A lot less info on it now.

Had a neighbors kid die in the tragedy, people def died. It def didn't go down how they say though. And I do believe in the coverup motive.

My cousin too, also was in 9/11 and at the Manchester concert.

All the coverup/sex scandal comments are mine. That's what I believe happend

What was local press coverage like on the topic?

I died at sandy hook, and I can assure you it really happened.

I know it's become a meme now but I was literally in the school when Lanza busted in and shot near me. It happened.
DESU I'd probably like Alex Jones right now but he's so demonstrably wrong about sandy hook that I cringe everytime I see his supporters.

Riiiiight. Post some proofs and a timestamp then dickhead.

Sandy hook isn't the name of the town.

It was basically "poor us" with exhausted rhetoric on gun control. The town is so white that most kids were concerned with painting paper Angels and getting a chance to meet Anderson cooper at tread well, our local pool/baseball field where they hoarded news vans and held the press conferences. It's down the street from the school and killers house. Also, the morning of the shooting there was a report of a man in hunting gear/camo and hunting rifles in the woods of the school before the shooting. They said he was middle aged, not a kid......

This would totally be my face if I was just informed an hour earlier my child was murdered

I posted a pic of my Id that says Sandy hook, the name of the town is newtown. Except it's split into two. Sandy hook and Newtown.

Fucking call the show then and tell him. He hasn't had one person call who was there.

Oh my apologies then.

1 body was moved out of the school at night. Who could it be?

so adam lanza was meant to be in your grade and you didn't know him nor did anyone else from your year?

His psychiatrist raped him, and the school he was transferred to was accused of sex slavery, AND where the newer principal of newtown high was accused of rapinng more students.....the sex slavery and asian Mafia scandal make more and more sense

>mfw my child was murdered hours ago and there's a donation page up and running so i formed this press conference

Bump

1/2

The press uses them interchangeably

Newtown is the larger town provincial, Sandy Hook is a "borough" of Newtown

Which is why some people call it the Newtown Shooting, or the Sandy Hook shooting.

ANYWAY

I too lived in Sandy Hook, I was a little older than this supposed Adam Lanza. But I went to the incredibly tiny Catholic School in town. St. Rose. The youtube video that "proves" Andersen Cooper is in front of a green screen, the background is St. Rose Church.

Anyway... apparently Lanza went to my school for a year before being transferred somewhere else.

I lived less than a mile away from the Lanza's, our good family friends lived two houses down, my mother used to substitute teach at Sandy Hook Elementary.

All my old yearbooks are at my parents house but I have been meaning to take pics and do an AMA one day but they're half way across the country.

Police reports state they came and seized records from the principal of my school (when I went there she was the 8th grade english teacher, she was later promoted to principal after I left).

The Monsignor of St Rose is a good family friend, presided over my older sister's wedding, he had to go to psychiatric counseling and almost left the church after doing all the funerals for the kids, and despises people who say it's a conspiracy because he has seen wounded kids around town. He just is not the same.

They tore down the school. Rebuilt a new one. Pumped tons of money and donations in to it, but nobody wants to attend. The funny thing is there are so many elementary schools in the town but so many people have moved away they may need to close one, and they are thinking of closing the newly rebuilt sandy hook elementary.

Like others have said, there is and always has been a weird vibe to the town. I LOVED living there, it is gorgeous, but it seems a little creepy at times like out of a movie or something.

There was always talks about the town having an oddly sophisticated drug problem

>Gunman Adam Lanza, 20, and his mother, Nancy Lanza, had been parishioners at St. Rose of Lima Roman Catholic Church in Newtown. Adam also had gone to the church’s school as a child after his mother pulled him out of nearby Sandy Hook Elementary School

some of the cnn live sandy hook footage was filmed at St. Rose of Lima.

it jumps between St. Rose & Sandy Hook elementary

Who indeed. What agency are those cats standing around in the right hand of that picture? Got any more like this?

2/2

There was always talks about the town having an oddly sophisticated drug problem. Marijuana laced with heroin, etc etc.

There is an old massive psych hospital in the town, long been abandoned (Fairfield Hills)

If my memory serves correctly there is a maximum security prison nearby somewhere too

It's essentially a NYC commuter town that is picturesque and beautiful but with a weird vibe underneath, with a supposed nefarious drug problem and horrible police system and just weirdness all around

My mother would always tell me "Newtown High School will be the next Columbine"... the town just always felt prime for something major to happen, I always felt that way for some reason... just never thought it would be an elementary school

There is the real possibility that someone would talk if they were part of a secret op to kill kids.
Pushing gun control by killing actual kids might be justified by the satanic elite, but I highly doubt the middle ranks would see the ends justifying the means here, even if they were rabid anti gun advocates.
Killing children is something especially evil that many would have severe issues with it. Hell, maybe it was Obama who vetoed such a proposal.
We don't know what happened behind the scenes that lead up to Sandy Hook. We only know that there are some serious questions surrounding the event. So asking "why wouldn't they just kill the kids?" is counterproductive and pointless for the aforementioned reasons.

no that was the only photo. I love how the tree branches are in the shot. It screams "I shouldn't be taking this photo"

My thoughts exactly lol

If we're questioning the overall narrative, what's to say that they didn't send the letter themselves or even produce it afterward?
Lanza had no family after he "killed" his mother. It's just another hole.

What are the odds the two of you know each other? I'm sure there is some piece of local trivia both of you would know if you are both locals? I believe ID bro. I would really like to see some yearbook AMA some day.

My Auntie is Alex Jones' masseuse and she assures me that it did not happen and that Bill Gates the demonic elf and all those demonic moustache having FBI agents planted the dead kids there.

3/2

Also there is a youtube video of police officers responding to a school shooting in newtown, but it is not sandy hook elementary, it is st. rose school.

I always found that creepy because my school was the first school in town to have a locked entry where you had to ring in, and a guard at the front. Because while I was there the school received a threatening letter, and we actually went on lock down.

Looking back on it years later - matched up with the incorrect response to St. Rose school instead of Sandy Hook - I've always wondered if that was a dry run of some sorts... or if it was supposed to be my school but they fucked it up and decided to wait a few years to try it again at a different location

youtube.com/watch?v=KSGHCjc0gl8

I 100% verify that IS St. Rose school

Id like to get behind this conspiricy, but I just cant, I feel like its way more due to small town police being fucking retarded because the most extreme things they deal with is underaged drinking.

Only thing that sparks my interest the most is how NO ONE else from the school ever or has, said anything about Sandy Hook incident, the entire school never died, so where are stories from them.

Probably

But like I said I went to St. Rose -- probably a total of 90 kids went there grades K - 8

Most kids went to an elementary public school in town, then everyone went to Newtown Middle School (which is separated from St. Rose school by a creek in the back basically lol, we could wave to each other at recess. And then to NHS. But I didn't go public, I went to Fairfield Prep for high school.

The old town hall used to play movies for $2, there isn't a whole lot of 'trivia' about the town, it's very quiet

but yeah one day, be on the look out i'll do an AMA with my yearbooks

>yearbook on the other side of the country.
Isn't that convenient, you dumb larper.
I'll say this though, kudos for taking the "I X Sandy Hook" to the next level.

>Playing devil's advocate, it could be thanks to the media's manipulation of information and the anti-gun lobby trying to control the narrative.

This is how it happened in England after Dunblane.

And Australia after Port Arthur.

Basically both those events were used to trigger hard up gun control. In Australia's case, the laws were already written, just waited until the right "event".

Even in the England, the mood was anti-gun people told gun owners to shutup because their interests caused that.

That's what they were hoping from Sandy hook. You even had the pro gun control people going "Guns YOU advocate for caused this, you helped kill these kids!"

Nice Hitler digits there my dude. I'm in general just pleased that America nutted up and doubled down on buying guns rather than the brits and ozzies reaction.

What did CT mean by this?

If you look at Manchester bombing. I don't think there was every a real suicide bomb. It was a David Copperfield illusion. A distraction to cause panic

and what happened to all the kids? They either die or vanish into hospitals

but if no bomb went off why did they die or vanish into hospitals

Reminder that Dawn/Donna died twice in two habbeningz

You didn't experience this in Britain but I'll tell you what, Sandy Hook proved to the elite that Americans will go to war if they try to take our guns.
It was honestly a time where I felt most patriotic. Trump being elected was another but the push back against gun control was so loud and strong that I couldn't help but feel pride in my fellow Americans. Sandy Hook being real or not didn't matter at that time, Americans REFUSED to surrender their firearms and even caused the number of lawful gun owners to skyrocket.
Fucking America man... Kids get killed and Americans react by buying more guns and saying "we'll protect our kids if you won't!"

Dawn was nothing more than a photograph

nice digits

never let go of your guns, burgers.
if they do shit like 9/11 to you with an armed population imagine what they would do to an unarmed people.

yes because when adults move out of their parents house the first thing the put in their boxes are their middle school yearbooks.

fuck off retard

Pin the shoulder on the Emily!

>all parents in their late 40s-50s
>all kids aged 5-6

>Jamie Rivera
uhh... this is a big deal. Why do we never hear about it?

courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-choate-sexual-abuse-reports-dcf-0419-20170418-story.html

>The Department of Children and Families said Tuesday that it rejected the abuse complaints — received through the agency's abuse hotline, the "front door" of the department — because it believed them to be too old, and because the agency had no information on whether any of the former Choate faculty members were still teaching.

>One was — Jamie Rivera-Murillo, who was principal of Wamogo Regional High School in Litchfield until he was placed on leave before resigning April 6. Before that, Rivera-Murillo worked for Newtown schools from 2005 to 2016. The Newtown superintendent acknowledged the Choate report in an email to the school community and asked anyone with concerns to come forward.

My yearbooks are right here in my house faggot.

Because there so much stuff that gets buried. I doubt many people even know about Smiggles

Ya'll niggers watch too much crime fiction.

The 'Csi factor' is a real and documented recent phenomena where juries (and people on the internet) place overwhelming faith in DNA, when in reality mistakes can, and do happen.

In my country (Ausfag) DNA evidence can only be supplemental, that is there has to be more than just DNA alone to convict someone of a crime - yet there was a case in 2012 of a taxi driver who got tried and found guilty for rape - where the entire evidence was DNA. According to our laws the case should never have been tried, but the prosecution, judge and jury all though DNA was so amazingly infalliable that they let it go. Turns out the sample got corrupted in the lab and they had the wrong, he spent over a year in prison before they figured it out.

Someone else's DNA on a letter means sweet fuck all. A petri dish not cleaned properly, a fibre getting on a coat, a mislabeled sample, a swap that touched a swap that got used in another case. These mistakes happen fairly infrequently, there was most likely literally thousands of samples from Sandy Hook, so an error rate of 0.01% will still reasonably produce a false test.

like check out this memorial service that had Obama. Pretty sure it is some interfaith weird cult shit

youtube.com/watch?v=8Ow1OlcDzCE