Brit/pol/ - Riley edition

>Finsbury Park terror suspect 'tried to kill himself six weeks ago by throwing himself into a Cardiff river and begged to be sectioned', his sister claims
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4621086/Mum-s-broken-Finsbury-mosque-suspect-s-sister-says.html

>DUP to Tories "Don't take us for granted"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40339330

>Sizzling June set to top 30c for a fith day
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40340360

>"He's no terrorist, just a man with problems" mother of Darren Osbourne says
telegraph.co.uk/news/0/darren-osborne-everything-know-finsbury-park-mosque-suspect/

>Tommy Robinson causes extra high levels of autistic screeching from liberals
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/20/stirring-hatred-piers-morgan-rows-edl-leader-tommy-robinson/

>Leaks show devestating impact of planned NHS cuts in London
theguardian.com/society/2017/jun/20/leak-shows-devastating-impact-of-planned-nhs-cuts-in-london

>Hate crime surges after Manchester and London bridge attacks
theguardian.com/society/2017/jun/20/anti-muslim-hate-surges-after-manchester-and-london-bridge-attacks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CT34ZgKgERY
youtube.com/watch?v=orIy18qIaCU
twitter.com/AceRimmerTwitte/status/877237251687632896
youtube.com/watch?v=jXhwQ1nhl-s#t=36m19s
youtube.com/watch?v=k2a30--j37Q
youtube.com/watch?v=GMJqv2q4To8
mobile.twitter.com/L500Digital/status/877216184655073281
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2S9rwyQkJE
youtube.com/watch?v=0ZjNZt1oBz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for its hot

>inb4 people post "She is a dirty Jewess"

Just so you lads know, this year is going to be nowhere near is bloody in terms of terrorism as last year.

There may well be more attacks, but the "spectacular" attacks a la Brussels, Paris, Nice, etc. probably won't happen again. So any more attacks this year (if there are any) will be crude shit that kill maybe 4 or 5 at a time..

why do you think a bigger attack won't happen?

She is a slag though. Left her husband for some Slav that she fucked a couple of times and then enver saw again.

It's not even that hot you nonces.

Paris was 2015 m980

She is a dirty Jewess

In the UK it already is worse than last year.

If it can be worse in the UK it can be worse elsewhere.

It's hampstead heath right?

someone post me some edgy dark synthwave please

Note how more aesthetically pleasing this OP is.

youtu.be/CT34ZgKgERY

Britpol on suicide watch. We don't need trident

Germany, France, and the UK are on full on alert for any possible terrorist activity. The French are drafting in normal armed soldiers to do reconnaissance. Essentially, the moment they notice 7 or 8 known jihadists meeting up together, they just arrest them.

Aye I can see her wog eyes now lad.

Bu-but North Korea is on the rise

Don't even have to watch. Yes we do.

FIRST FOR OH WHAT
YOU
FUCKING
AMATEURS
youtube.com/watch?v=orIy18qIaCU

twitter.com/AceRimmerTwitte/status/877237251687632896

Too far out I think.

ain't multiculturalism grand?

Fuck off. That's our failsafe for when London gets declared a Caliphate

hhnnnng

I know, but my point still stands that such a major attack likely won't happen.

If literally two died in the UK this year it would've been worse than last year.

In france, 88 people would have to be killed for it to be worse than last year. Just can't see it, to be honest. Soldiers are literally everywhere in major French cities these days.

Last interview with Rev. Ian Paisley, founder of DUP

youtube.com/watch?v=jXhwQ1nhl-s#t=36m19s

well gents i think ive just failed all of my a levels. i thought theyd go alright so i have no back up plan if i dont get into uni. never really planned on ending up a NEET but such is life.

Morality Man laid out a pretty fair case against Trident already. The TL;DR is that it was created to hold back Soviet imperialism, now there's no Soviet imperialism we don't need this specific system. A nuclear deterrent is fine, but the Trident system specifically is outdated.

Pump & dump lad.

What is wrong with her?

>the new fag packet logo that says "Quit smoking - You have someone to live for."

She is truly retarded. Sorry England, we didn't send our best.

how do you fail A-levels you drooling retard
do you mean missed your targets?

Aspergers

What exactly is a Grenfall? Does it actually have a meaning?

It's not us.

We all want you to kill your self.

Then join the military at 18 like I did you fag. Good pay and friends for life like they say

Wank in the garden.

Primrose hill? Don't really know London desu, heard about it in a Blur song

:3

I've been to mecca and it's a shithole thats just build around a fucking black cube with shit aesthetics and money thrown at it from everywhere

>he's still assblasted over a couple online posts
It's funny because you're actually more disliked than me at this point.

As long as you get into one on clearing you can do well. I royally fucked my A Levels from a load of mental shit, but I'm in Uni with consistant A grades now.

Corbyn failed his a-levels.

Mecca is Muslim only..

exactly

Heaths are high ground though, Can't be regents park.

obviously

i had a 40% attendance rate at college, so basically my a levels were a no-go. going to university it pretty overrated anyway, i went for 1 term and dropped out.

>jokes on them i now make close to six figures and work from home

anyway i wouldn't worry too much. just choose what you want to do and get really, really fucking good at it. if you want to do something that you HAVE to go to uni for then you'll probably fail at it anyway if your work ethic isn't good enough to finish your a levels in the first place

Well 'fell' is Old English for hill, as in Beacon Fell in Lancashire, and 'gren' comes from old Euro languages' words for grain. So Grenfell would presumably mean 'the hill of grain'.

The only way anyone could be more dislike than you is if Meme Merchant came out as a black muslim.

What grades did you get?

Im a complete spastic so i applied for 5 courses with the same grade requirements, 3 Bs.

what do you do to make six figures working from home?

CUNTS HAVE NO BALLS
youtube.com/watch?v=k2a30--j37Q

>the "spectacular" attacks a la Brussels, Paris, Nice, etc. probably won't happen again

The amateurish and semi-spontaneous attacks are even more frightening since they're more common and impossible for the authorities to spot beforehand. How are they going to spy on someone who doesn't have a history of terrorism, and who plans silently and alone? Besides, the death count isn't what's truly frightening, it's the fact that it could happen at any time and any place.

Anyway, what is there to stop another Nice attack? Anyone can rent a lorry.
The Paris and Brussels attacks were slightly more coordinated, but it can't be that hard to get a gun into a Western European country (what with open borders and the loose laws in countries like Czechia).
Not to mention the fact that ISIS will spend even more time and effort attacking us now that they've pretty much lost all their territory.

If you think that terrorism is going away, you're seriously delusional. It's going to get much, much worse. We're going to be like those Middle Eastern countries that suffer attacks every other day.

grades mean fuck all though do they?

you should be judged on ability and not some arbitrary point scoring methods

the greatest brains in the 20th century commonly "failed" at school

Franz Ferdinand vs Kaiser Chiefs, pick one

>anyone could be more dislike
>more dislike
Cope however you like but my point still stands.

yes it is a stupid method of assessment but that doesn't mean you fail them on principle

That's not true topkek.

Always wondered, is that the whole city or just the Ka'bah?

Also, what sort of checks do they employ at the road checkpoints? Qur'an recitals?

Fugg

The points are how you measure ability, mong
>the greatest brains in the 20th century commonly "failed" at school
Such as?

Bit racist that isn't it? Perhaps a complaint to GCHQ might help.

>37 likes in 36 seconds
>look through them, only a handful of eggs

Maybe Tommy's really tapping into something here.

First for Glasgow

this.

schengen zone, so the muzzies could probably come into a shit airfield in east europe and just drive to paris

youtube.com/watch?v=GMJqv2q4To8

Muslims already retaliating in wales near the van hire company

Choppers armed police all sorts

mobile.twitter.com/L500Digital/status/877216184655073281

Name one

t. undercover exmuslim

YEAH BITCHESZZZ

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2S9rwyQkJE

Einstein, Hitler + im sure many more have failed at school

I suspect he has a lot of north american fans

>you should be judged on ability and not some arbitrary point scoring methods
That's why they say you need to network in University.

It's an ability that is given no formal measurement but leads many people into their careers.

I fucked up mine 10 years ago lad. Never became a NEET but I've been working the same dead-end job with pay capped out at £20K ever since. Thinking of doing a course with the Open University this October desu

>Einstein
>great mind
Literally a jewish thief.

Kaiser Chiefs

He is well-spoken, polite, and sources all his information even when on Television. If you saw this morning's interview, it is clear that the ONLY thing they have against him is to bring up his past. Which he can easily deflect.

Jammy bastard.

>you can't say that about Islam! People have deeply held religious beliefs!

Yeah, so what if they're deeply held religious beliefs? If that religion says that Muslims should kill non-Muslims, why the fuck should I respect it? Extremists usually have "deeply held" beliefs too: that's why they're extremists. We need to get over this idea that just because something is a religious belief, it means it's immune to criticism, especially Islam. That kind of thinking leads to accepting cults.

*Tips fedora*

neither failed school

I just went searching about einstein's schooling and this was the opening to an ABC article I found
>At the end of the 20th Century, Time magazine voted Albert Einstein to be the Man of The Century. Albert was the dude who came up with all that really weird Relativity stuff - and he was your genuine certified Mega Brain.
shan't be reading on.

Einstein didn't fail at school.

Einstein is not true, hitler was a retard who wanted to paint. Failing to get into art school is for literal shit tier faggots

>working for £20k a year for 10 years
state of you fags

atleast you're not as poor as wrongly so

What are you going to study?

A university degree is generally less useful than a professional certification (unless you want to go into something scientific or academic).

Where's the best place to live/ raise a family in UK? Certainly it's not london...

>Posting somwhere much cooler than everywhere else

E in dropped AS Level
CCB in A levels because I got my act together enough to avoid any Ds

>dead-end job with pay capped out at £20K ever

what kind of job these days has a pay cap so low?

LOVE London, HATE white far-right hate preachers.

Going back to college at 19, feel like shit about it but I was in a dreadful situation before and had no choice but to drop out.

YOU ARE ALL NIGGERS
BY ORDER
t. OLD SQUAD

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZjNZt1oBz4

NIGGERS BE NOT Sup Forums

Just reading up Von Braun >failed in maths and physics

a better question would be to name one who did well at school, its always in documentaries and wikipedia that these inventors "fail" at school

Anywhere without the foreign hordes.