Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-ford-china-idUSKBN19B1RO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

enjoy your work on a coal mine cletus.

And RIP Ford quality.

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAHAAAAAAHHHHHAHA
*Breathes in*

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHA

They're still going to have to pay the same tariffs????? The reason they left Mexico was because of the tariffs they'd have to pay when they import?

What does this change for Ford?

>They're still going to have to pay the same tariffs
No they don't.

And why not? They didn't relocate to the US so they have to pay tariffs to import to the US.

>Ford
>Quality
Pablo please

>They're still going to have to pay the same tariffs?

That was before he hired Goldman sachs kikes to run the government.

Why are we so shit at making cars anyway?

I have a feeling this is a load of crap. It would cost a fortune to ship cars over seas. Many foreign company's manufacture in the States, or Mexico because shipping would be astronomical.

Same reason Trump doesn't have to.

Toyota is made in America. Buying Toyota is better for American economy because they manufacture here, creating American Jobs.

Ford has factories and sales in Europe. With Chinese people buying cars now it would be a mistake not to do the same in China.

so thats why all those moderate rebels in syria drive toyota? same goes for the right wing shills in ukraine

Ford can't be this stupid, right?

The biggest selling points Ford has over Honda and Toyota in the United States is that there vehicles are:
(A) Well-made
(B) American-made

Building the cars in fucking China removes the only two reasons people still fucking buy Fords.

objectively the best mass manufacturer of all time

Is...is this a real post? Is someone really this fucking thick making an argument this fucking dumb?

>objectively
>best
>all time
muh retarded V8s!!!!!!

>The move will save Ford $500m more than anticipated when it scrapped plans for the new Mexico plant.

>Ford said the move would not lead to job losses in the US.

>The Michigan plant currently producing Ford Focus cars will switch to making trucks in 2018, it said.
Currently, Ford makes its smaller Focus cars in Michigan, Germany and in China.

>Production of new Ford Focus cars in China is expected to start in 2019 at one of the firm's existing factories, the company said on Tuesday.

>Ford on Tuesday also said it would invest $900m to retool an SUV plant in Kentucky.

>Demand for smaller cars, such as the Ford Focus, is stronger outside of the US.

>Joe Hinrichs, an executive vice president at Ford, said the savings from the move to China would allow the firm to invest in parts of the business that are growing, such as SUVs, electric cars and others."Finding a more cost-effective way to deliver the next Focus program in North America is a better plan, allowing us to redeploy the money we save into areas of growth for the company," he said.

It's literally nothing. Fuck Mexico. Sell cars in China then re-invest that money into the US.

Mexico is our China. Its not that hard to understand. We need Mexico to compete with the fucking chinese. At least the money stays in the Northern Hemisphere. God damn.

Ford has been shit for easily 35 years and has only gotten worse.

reuters.com/article/us-ford-china-idUSKBN19B1RO

What should we spam on twitter?
#FuckFord ?

>Fords now run on rice instead of beans
>cheaply made bamboo panels now instead of adobe clay

no one will know the difference except your beaner children, paco

how about instead of being a smarmy cock sucker explain your reasoning because I thought the same thing as him. the logistics for shipping from china to the US compared to mexico would make me think it would be more expensive.

DUMBTRUMP

But mah america first, buy american hire american, bring jobs back meme

The president doesn't set tariffs.

So its a factory making Ford cars for sale in China? Sounds ok to me.

Fuck Ford and fuck Trump.

Drumpftards, much like manlets, never learn

>No american jobs will be lost

So.... what's the fuss all about, they are just opening a factory in china

>Chink loving white trash

Mexico>>>>China
What dafuk is this Orange doing?

No new jobs for burger, investments going overseas, trump promised industry, investments and jobs will remain in the country or else
Make america great again!
Build tha wall

He and his administration keeps fucking it up and/ or he keeps getting fucked.

In your dreams, Pablo, China is not flooding our border with shitskins

enjoy your work at building the wall paco.