South Brazil White? Since when?

WTF is up with the brownzilian monkeys claiming south brazil is white? I have been there and they look like sandniggers.
SRSLY wtf , are they still claiming to be white cuz they live in the south?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rio_Grande_do_Sul
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

at least it's not india

It's no different.

Have you ever been to Brazil? Brazil makes Palestine look like a paradise , also palestines are whiter than brownzilians

If a fire broke out in a favela, could anyone actually stop it?

>WE WUZ GERMANZ AND SHIZ IN SOUTH BRAZIL
look at how germanic they look

Nah bro , they wouldnt stop it , in fact they would celebrate , when a shooting starts in FlipFlopzil the sandniggers come from their ratholes to watch it live , they are such subhumans

Basically no flags in this thread, pol is fucking ruined by this brilliant idea

Brasil is bad, but not as bad as the niggers in this thread are putting

Worship your GOD
LOL the feature is nice especially for you brownzilians now you can make anti mediterranean and anti nordic threads withouth showing your negroid flag lmao

"Brasil is bad but not as bad as the niggers in this thread"
Lol you are the only non white in the thread brownzilian and brazil is the biggest shithole in the world

Without a flag your opinion is nul

flagless are just vermins

Brownzilians are still sandnegroes with or withouth flag loll

Brazilian here, from South. Also have EU citizenship. Fuck you.

Then you are Not white , lmao living illegally on the US or using proxy?
EU citizenship lmao they give it to all sandniggers nowadays

SOPA

Nah, green card nigga. Citizenship test coming soon.

>Hiding behind le kek flag
salty brazilian spotted. How does it feel to be stranded in there in your flip flops held together by a nail?

Why negroes have to come to our white countries?? , btw brownzilians are worse than arabs

Flip flop held by a nail . well thats very brazilian
Brazilians worship their flip flops

Show me your real flag then we can talk, right now you are a shit skin for all that I know.

LOL I could be Ethiopan the truth is South Brazilians are not white , lmao
You are still a brownzilian shitskin

South Brownzil Aryan Warriors

There are some whites there, but are a very small minority, from italian, portuguese and german origin

Dude that might even be true but thats like 1% of them , do you believe their bullshit that they have the 3rd largest white population in the world? lol in brownzil anyone that isnt a full negroid is considered white

>do you believe their bullshit that they have the 3rd largest white population in the world?

Of course not.

The typical "white brazilian"

im a white boy aryan

Dude That picture. AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Almost 50% of our population is in fact white and there's nothing you can do to disprove that, sorry

What are his chance?
Will he make brazil great """again"""?

Are you an ameridumb by any chance?
yes South of Brazil is white.

>WTF is up with the brownzilian monkeys claiming south brazil is white? I have been there and they look like sandniggers.

We're whiter than you Euroniggers and Amerifags, deal with it subhuman slime.

In the south it is around 80% white.

South Brazil actually is whiter than anywhere else in brazil. I visit Brazil every year and seeing black people is pretty rare.

>the look like sandniggers
That's because most of them are. Brazil has the highest Arab population in the americas with 12,000,000 people with Arab ancestry

Brazil is now a minority majority country, Once the Pro-White immigrant Raise act passes during Trumps presidency. I suggest all white Brazilians come here.

>implying the people on the pic are white
Lmao you cherry pick and still they look like sandniggers

ANSWER TO THIS FUCKIN REPLY YOU FUCKIN MONKEY REEEEEE

WHEN YOU ASK A QUESTION ON A COUNTRY ON Sup Forums AN user FROM THE COUNTRY ANSWER TO YOU BUT NOT WITH THESE FUCKING SHEMALE MONKEY FUCKER REEEEEEEEEEEE

I COME FROM FRENCH GUIANA AND THERE WE WERE CALLING THE BRAZILLIAN "MACAPA" YOU REALISE WHAT IT MEAN
IT MEAN THAT YOU COUNTRY IS SO SHITTY THE NAME OF ONE OF YOUR MAJOR CITY IS AN INSULT REALISE THIS YOU FUCKING SHIT EATERS HOMOSEXUAL BEFORE YOU DARE PASS OVER A POST MADE BY A FIRST WORLD user
YOU OWN ME RESPECT YOU OWN RESPECT TO MY CIVILISATION YOU GOT TO ANSWER ME AND EVEN BE GRATEFULL THAT SOMEBODY TOOK AN INTEREST IN YOUR PIECE OF SHIT OF A """"""""COUNTRY""""""""

>80% white
>sandnegroid south brownzil
Lmao with a 15 million arab diaspora , and you still think you are white lmao , sandniggers

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rio_Grande_do_Sul
The last PNAD (National Research for Sample of Domiciles) counted 8,776,000 White people (81%), 1,495,000 Brown (Multiracial) people (14%), 529,000 Black people (5%), 43,000 Amerindian people (0.4%), 11,000 Asian people (0.1%).

>mfw when 0 mudslimes and whiter than Amerifags and Euroniggers

Kys kid

>Brazilian white colour=Brown elsewhere
Lmao keep sending your women to be our sexual slaves

Lol I've been to Brazil many times. The shitskins down there call themselves white even though they're obviously heavily polluted by the blood of Indians and niggers and God knows what else. Don't believe the self-reporting stats these monkeymen post the country is 10% white at best

This. I go to Brazil every year to fuck 10/10s. They're always begging me to take them back to the States kek like I want a shitskin wife

Lmao In Shitzil as long as you are european or north american you get all the pussy they all want to leave the 3rd world shithole negroidzil

Flagless faggot. You wish you were as white as us Gaúchos.

LOL you are not white , you are a mix of arabs and jews , the arab and jewish diaspora speaks by itself , I have been to south brazilian and you actually look darker than most arabs

WE WUZ GERMANZ AND SHIZ

RN > Rio Grande do Norte > Northest
Sindegur > union comunists
Know your shit

you are a parasite from a nigger colony of france,you want gibs thats all

I'm half German, a quarter Portuguese and a quarter Polish.

Get fucked Flagless nigger. Your kind will be wiped off this earth in due time.

Northeast*

European here.

Some (mostly rich people) are apparently white when you look at them. But they also act like dindus.

No education, respect for anything or dignity.

Never show up on time.

Never do anything right.

Always try to steal everything.

Remove huehues.

Well, some of them do look like Germanz. Not exactly Herrenrasse, but yeah people like that walk around here. Others seriously got monkeyd.

I'm sure that he will win. Probably just because he's not corrupt(yet).

Loads of white Brazilian trannies so must be loads of whites in Brazil.

>No education, respect for anything or dignity.
>Never show up on time.
>Never do anything right.
>Always try to steal everything.
I always try and do the opposite of that. Sometimes I feel really fucking alone here and I wonder if it is worth it to try to change Brazil or if I should just culturally enrich Europe or USA. At least I'm an Engineer and I can contribute more to society than arabs

I'm actually white and my father was a spacial engeneer