POLAND STRONG

Guys, what is this "refoogees" you're talking about all the time? I never heard of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vA-Lj1Evi4E
youtube.com/watch?v=YHZRBzf-9pc
youtube.com/watch?v=XsgIqDbv4TI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Forgot the link.

poland is a shithole that not even refugees want to live

You said something?

Sorry but that is not your lightsignal this time.

Where's the link, you twat?

shieeet. here you go, wanker.
youtube.com/watch?v=vA-Lj1Evi4E

youtube.com/watch?v=YHZRBzf-9pc

Best People ever.

>roach
opinion discarded

funnily enough you haven't seem to think that way 5 or 10 years ago, I bet

you fucked this up havent you?

Damn turkroach i'll burn u up like a kebab

Wow I love poles they are so based

"unknown ottoman leader". Probably a goatfucker. kek

I hope we both honor our ancestors work.

But what would happen if they let them in? What would you do then user?

We accepted almost 100k chechens back in the 90s, fucking postcommunist government
By now there is less than 5k. So that's what would happen, they will just go to goymany

Think that had to do with low skilled Brits being unable to get construction work after the housing crash.

thats it, im moving to Poland

Spbp

>burning isis flags
way to make a statement, guys, you really put yourself out there.

And what were they like? Did they do anything notable?

that was in the 90s though, we were poor as fuck

now is the time when we must send a clear message, as we reverse the effects of our communist past and grow our economy

were causing minor problems, like thievery, taking welfare, etc. typical subhumans, at least they weren't radicalized back then
they still wanna come here but we accept less than 1% of them

stay clear of their shithole roach

So outcast going for petty crimes and welfare to make a living. Sounds familiar.
And don't forget that living in Poland (or in Hungary) is not bad, by world standards, so don't let them turn it into a 3rd world muslim shithole.

Stay strong, Poland!

Make no mistake this is not something you see on every street in Poland. Protests like this do happen but are occasional.

After we cleansed Western-Europe of all the filthykuffars, we will come for your filthy infidel country. We're going to rape every Polish women and behead every Polish man who will refuse to accept the magnificent religion of our beloved prophet Muhammad SWT. Mark my words flthy pigskin!

wew

Last Polish girl i raped was begging me to fuck her like the filthy kurwa she is.

How are they received in the media and by politicians?

At least you follow in your prophets steps. Oh no pic of muh muhammad must fill with chimp anger ahhh

Until that time Allah is pig cum eater, and prophet is ancient pedophile and a little coward, beneath any men and women on this planet earth and Quran is fairy tail for inbreeded retards with medieval mindset.
Also islam a just a copy of judaism which must be far better because jews slaughter you like pigs fucker you are.
Make no mistake ahmed, Poland will kill all of you shitskins one more time.

excellent post. praise Allah

Well 80% of polish media are owned by german corporate magnate alex springer, so every day we hear that Poland is going to hell, since Law and Justice (!) party took power and they push refugee shit hard saying we cannot allow 65 million of them to die.
It is quite good actually because poles since the gommunism never trusted the media and now they see (((their))) manipulaitions.
Economy was never better and even my shit city is doing great.
The 20% of right wing media are very red pilled, calling things like they really are. The question is what all useful idiots are going to do next election which is coming in 2 years time.

youtube.com/watch?v=XsgIqDbv4TI

100% polish ancestry here, know some polish from family and went to polish classes here in the states
Will native poles hate me if I move back to the motherland? I've never been there, but my parents were born there.

Bro he is just a plebbit-tier epic letrolle kid baiting. Everybody knows muslims are illiterate.

Where you from? Are you white? Do you speak english or polish?
If you answer no to these question you might get beat up.
If you are white, people should not have problems with you. Stick to bigger cities.

Well it is mongolian painting forum with a lot of role playing, but I wish some goat fuckers to get mad over their fairy tale parody of a god and kneel to power of V4, my hungarian brother.

Filthy kuffar Jews are getting bombed, stabbed and raped on a daily basis by our beloved mujahideen. They may slaughter our Palestinian brothers and sisters, but they will never be able to remove all followers of our beloved prophet Muhammad SWT. We're the fastest growing religion with the highest fertile rate while Jews and Whitey pigskins are helping on their own extinction by being weak betamales who can't produce children. Poland will fall sooner or later just like the rest of Europe. Don't think your country will stand when it is surrounded by the majestic Caliphate.

But do you know allah eats shit on a daily basis and drinks pigs cum as we people drinkin coke?

Your women will drink our piss and cum when we will occupy your country.

Feels good to be God's chosen nation, after Jews screwed Jesus.

If they would have the brains to understand that they are just the tools of their jewish overlords to hurt whites. They would explode from the rage itself.

You're cool.

polen i love you & your hatred of islam, but stop sending us your inferior labourers plz

>flag
>wants to rape and behead people
Checks out