Has the consistent political turmoil convinced you to start lifting yet...

Has the consistent political turmoil convinced you to start lifting yet? Will you be ready when you are called for the next crusade?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhabdomyolysis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I started 1 year ago. Now my right knee is ruined.

Thanks /fit/

squating with dumbells feels awful desu

> will you be a cuck for Israel?

Yes Sup Forums will

i started when i was around 16, put in about 8 good years of lifting and now in my 30s i dont even need to touch weights anymore

>Has the consistent political turmoil convinced you to start lifting yet?
Yes.

It does but that's all I have at my shit tier community gym.

I'm doing some movements with a pair of dubbells. However military training is more important.

Anyone with half a brain sticks to gymnastics and rock climbing.

Nope, just running. What actually matters in combat is superior firepower. Everything else gets fucked in the long run.

That form.

RIP Knees.

I agree.

Where is his penis?

>when you are called for the next crusade
i am not a catholic and refuse to fight for the antichrist

I'm about to go kill leg day ackshully

I started lifting only about a week ago (have been browsing /fit/, reading about diet, good workouts, etc.) and I have to say it's fucking great. I just wish I started earlier because I'm skinnyfat and burning off this gross belly is gonna take a while.

I'm going to be more of an "ideas man." Let the lower classes occupy the front lines.

stoip looking for approval

>Crusade
>Fighting for chance to be cucked
user, please. You're free to give up your dignity, don't ask us to do the same.

No but I have been doing squats like this (sans weights) and push ups.

I don't know if it's happenings or what but something changed in me recently.

I've started cleaning my room. Eating better.

I asked a girl out on a date today. I didn't pussy foot around it either no 'hanging out' or other bullshit guarnteed to land me in the friend zone I languished in for my early 20's.

I must become better, there's still time. My people need me.

Lifting won't help you fuck all when in combat or fight.

Instead of that, run a lot, go for muay thai and bjj classes, do some basic lifting/calisthenics in the free time. Learn to endure shitty environment and carry lots of shit over a great distances.

And learn to fucking shoot and some small unit basic tactics with your friends.

>next crusade
get a job, dipshit

You're going to hate it in a year when gains stop and you're still trying to lose weight. Might as well just give up now ;)

Kinda, started a few years ago but I've started going to the gym more. I also picked up grappling and started running more intense shooting drills with my friends. Remember, it's not going to be a fist fight. Be well rounded.

>get skinned alive
>lift weights
Dude's dedicated, I'll give him that

if you haven't been lifting for the past 5 years you aren't ready for anything.

Sorry juden but you wont stop me.

>squatting with dumbells
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Spotted the weakling. You're not going to make any progress that's meaningful squatting with dumbells.
t.230 kilo squatter.
Lifting weeds out low IQ people very quickly, they get injured and stop lifting. If you didn't train like a turnip, perhaps it wouldn't have happened.

Yes. I also started boxing.

Pushed myself to do 100 pushups yesterday. Felt really good, but when I woke up today my right arm started hurting to the point where I couldn't bend it at all anymore. Fucking Christ, no idea what happened but I'm pretty sure I fucked something up.

Fit is garbage full of literal homosexuals and so is 90% of their advice.

Did you just out of the blue decide to do 100 pushups without building up to it over time and making your body acclimate to training stress?
Yes? Then you reap what you sow.

Lifting since 7 years, full-body 45 min every third day. Just cut down 10kg since winter. Honestly don't care about gains anymore. Being lean is better for health, cardio, aesthetics, energy levels.

Anyone got a solid 4-day push/pull split? Would prefer to do legs one or both days instead of dedicating an entire day to it (so no ppl or upper/lower) as it better fits my schedule and goals.

>legs are strong as fuck with a little chubbyness in the thighs
>upperbody is spagehtii
>tfw torsolet

twinkfag detected

what is general health, recovery speed, endurance to carry said heavy shit over long distances, what is urban combat

nah just do parkour and work out on your jungle gym, remember to stay away from protein, you dont wanna get too big! you'll be fine :^)

#1 broscience

You don't need muscles. Look at the iraq war or any war America fights it drops bombs from the sky.

Idiot.

Spotted the dyel

Btw don't do shit like that. Your body has to adapt to exercise. There's cases of people doing a 3h cross-fit workout of hundreds of body-weight reps and they died from liver failure because their body wasn't used to the amount of toxins produced.

Don't bully. I used to be perfectly able to do that. Just haven't been to the gym for a while.

You probably didn't train your muscles up gradually, also you really need the small stabilizing muscles to lift without getting injured.
Buy a kettlebell.
Fling it around n sheit
When it's too easy to fling around buy heavier kettlebell
Proceed to go back to flinging it around n sheit
Congratulations you completed a basic strength training program that will prepare you for further weight lifting.

Can someone with good genetics and long training history look like pic related without steroids?

What does Sup Forums think?

So what would you recommend?

Thats not how your body works, user

>You're not going to make any progress that's meaningful squatting with dumbells.
bigguy pls, you gotta start somewhere, don't be like faggots from /fit/ who chase the newbies away with their bullshit. Actually you do sound just like average /fit/ faggot, I suggest you go back.

no, there is some steroid use over here.

bodyweight my man

>Those triceps and delts
He's on roids.

You can, however, look like The Golden One if you train five days a week for five years.

>not using proper form
>not screwing feet into floor
>not beginning the squat with movement at the hip and not the knees
>not taking a break to correct shitty form

yeah not gonna make it

> Lifting
Train martial arts.

Of course you can.
Maybe not the triceps at that size, something seems off with how big they are.

lifting every day for the race war

I could find a "juicier" pic of latsbrah if I wanted, you know?

it's his traps, they're too small so it makes his arms look retarded. roided 4 sure

I chuckled

Are you memeing? Those aren't roid tier delts nor traps

>lifting and not strength training is not beneficial

Or you could to both do complement each other, I'm not saying you have to go bodybuilding mode either.

Never skip leg day.

Sorry I meant kidneys:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhabdomyolysis

if you're skinnyfat: with 2-3 years of work, and likely some bulk/cut cycles, you could maybe get to ~70-80% of this physique without steroids

/fit/ discusses this guy all the time and it's agreed he's on roids. Very few big fitness icons are natty.

Not saying you are wrong, but a lot of people would rather (have to) choose either one instead of doing both.
So from my perspective, I would say that martial arts is the better choice if you have to make a decsision for what ever reason (time, money, location etc.)

But of course doing both would be the best course of action.
(Still should focus more on martial arts than lifting, unless you are a skeleton without muscles in the first place)

>/fit/

I've been memeing there for years and I know what they "know", son

>inexperienced lifters can gain up to ~0.5lb of muscle per week. some evidence indicates about ~0.82g/lb of lean bodyweight will help maximize lean mass gain.
>if you gain weight, you will gain fat. this is why people "cycle"--you focus on gaining muscle (calorie-surplus), then focus on maintaining strength/muscle while cutting fat (calorie-deficit)
>you can calculate your estimated metabolic rate (caloric needs) using various online caclulators, but you should monitor your weight gain by checking the scale regularly, and at a consistent time of day (eg. morning, before meal) for accuracy

you don't have to count calories, but pic related should explain why this belongs on Sup Forums

Technique is everything, something you kids will never understand.
Proper technique on all the full body compound exercises is more important than anything else.
proper technique unfucks what was fucked in your body, it can fix your bent back from setting infront of a monitor for 20 years.

yeah, definitely. I've just witnessed more than a few people that try to claim muscle or strength has NOTHING to do with how effectively someone can fight.

>lifting
>1930+87
>to fight
Lol. Buy a gun and learn to use it well, and read up on some basic infantry tactics. Physical fitness is second to all that