"DATING DOWN"

>Andrea is hardly the only woman in the Big Apple finding herself “dating down” — or engaging in a relationship with a man from a lower educational or social class — due to the city’s well-publicized “man shortage.”

>While committing to Jason meant saying goodbye to the prospect of a glittery Manhattan lifestyle

>Despite not always fitting in with the cocktail crowd, women in these partnerships say there are advantages that come from marrying someone without a university education.

>"If I had settled down with a doctor or fellow scientist, I’m sure there would be some competition. But with my fiancé, I feel I can relax."

>“While we do sometimes fight about finances, at the end of the day, I’m really glad to be the primary breadwinner. I like being in control, calling the shots and deciding what color the dining room should be painted. Would I have that control if I were married to a corporate attorney? I don’t think so.”

nypost.com/2016/06/01/the-solution-to-nycs-man-drought-date-down/

Look at how thinly veiled their disappointment is. They also mention how making more money than their working class husband allows them to be in control in the relationship. One woman even goes as far to imply she'd feel like she'd be competing with her husband if he was a scientist like her, but because he's just some working class nobody, she'll always be on a higher level than him.

>“I want to date men of a higher rank than me,” adds Lynda Valanzano, a 35-year-old divorced marketing strategist from Staten Island. “They should be a [chief officer] or business owner. I’m a director — my job is demanding, and men who don’t understand that find it intimidating.”

HOLY SHIT! LOL!

THIS is what women really think of you working class degreeless slobs(men).

On a scale of 1 to 10, how emasculated do you feel right now?

>On a scale of 1 to 10, how emasculated do you feel right now?

Just date Asian (from Asia, none of this Asian-American bullshit) and this won't be a problem.

Guy in that pic has no fucking clue he could have just taken the yellow pill and all his problems would have been solved.

Well actually, we've learned that this is what a 35 year old ugly divorced woman might think.

There's just no room for satire in the world any more. Reality is lightyears ahead of it.

I genuinely cant even conceive of caring what women think about me, at all

Why are you so bothered

Especially a woman that looks like *that*. Holy shit what a she-beast.

>dating down

>Not wanting a sugar momma

she's ugly and pushing thirty, in what way other than financial is she "dating down"?
Oh that's right, to women, dating is actually all about money. And for men it's all about looks, which is why she doesn't have a corporate attorney. That guy can afford a trophy wife not some potato nosed Jewess divorce lawyer.
Well too bad, you destroyed trad gender roles and now you have no right to expect financial support from a man.
Also, that dude is an electrician, he probably makes a solid income, just not rich. What an ugly cunt.

Dating down is probably a good idea for men. By knowing that she can't do any better, you'll never get cheated on.

>adds Lynda Valanzano, a 35-year-old divorced marketing strategist from Staten Island
I'm sure her SMV is off the charts. That's a sterile career woman with dried up ovaries, user, she's damaged goods, biologically useless. Even if she managed to get pregnant, her kid would probably end up some autistic tranny.

Working class man here, any bitch tells me shes "dating down" is getting my dick slapped in her face. Ironically I find upper middle class females love me, they say im their bit of rough.

This
All my money I make working is my own and I haven't paid rent in 8 years.

He's the one dating a frog woman.

>Dating a woman that makes more money than you

Theres a reason as to why these 30 year old big business women stay single and get ugly. Its because men are tied by nature to be the breadwinner.

If you're a marine or SEAL or Ranger you could run around and tap pussy like theres no tomorrow even though you're not making that much. But at the end of the day not very many Men are willing to be financially dominated in a relationship.

>35yo
>dating down
That's like 70 in male years.

What if your yellow pill is overdosing on white entitled cunt pills? They acclimate really quick, and I ain't being an English teacher in her shitty country.

Obvious Propaganda is obvious.

> I’m really glad to be the primary breadwinner. I like being in control, calling the shots and deciding what color the dining room should be painted.

Imagine if a man had said this.

she's 31 and has a lunch lady gut
she isn't above anybody

>not dating younger non-careerist women

they're just mad they can't get younger guys so they veil it with acting dominant

I'm 28 and I've never nor will I ever settle for a woman that isn't 5 years younger than me

A lot men with money actually think that.

The role of women isn't to compete with men. It's actually sad and degrading for them that they have to work and can't assume their motherly caretaking roles anymore, as nature intended.

Her hand looks like a hamburger.

Boy! It sure is a mystery why these career women struggle to find good men. I don't know what's worse their attitude or their appearance.

She's way too fat for any guy with a lot of money, she looks like a pig. She most likely cries whilst eating ice cream every night, I sure hope the guy is using up her money because she's def not worth it otherwise.

He probably makes model than she does.

That outfit of hers looks like she bought it at Walmart.

Shitty attorneys make 40k. Experienced electricians 70k.

I make really good money but I know for a fact that if I entered into a relationship with a working woman I would split my direct deposit between a shared account and a hidden account. She can believe she's the bread winner and "in charge of the finances" all she likes.
My grandfather told me when I got my first girlfriend, to always keep a second bank account and to keep it secret.

>that face

Even with his degenerate tats, cargo shorts and belly I'd say he's dating down

Fat, ugly, terrible hair. That goes for both of them but she is the one claiming she is dating down.

0. Getting your feelings hurt over things outside your control is something a woman would do.

So who gets alimony?

>dating down
>look like a fat jew who had her chin stolen by niggers

>Look at how thinly veiled their disappointment is

are you fucking 12 or something? Women are always disappointed.

Good luck filing a joint tax return. She'll wonder where half your after-tax earnings are.

this desu senpai
she looks like she might work inside a local bank, and her job definitely doesn't seem like its even worth getting rid of her pot-belly for

>but with my fiance, i feel i can relax

Until he finds someone younger, prettier, and thinner, divorces her and gets alimony since she makes more.

I don't know how overinflated (((manager))) pay is in jew york....but dude probably makes, or has the potential to make more than her.

good luck against her divorce attorney. hiding assets in a marriage is grounds for divorce in itself. your grandfather wasn't all that bright.

you have no idea what asian women are like

>why you no make more money
>my father was right i should never have married you
>I should have married han back in my village he runs a whole shop
>his wife has new car and they live in china!

>dating down

>dumb tradesmen

>muh skilled trades

it's called maintenance in NY, and if he gets a decent judge and doesn't have any assets outside the marriage he might get it.

"women"

you mean slaves with hatchet wounds?

>dating down
This woman is ugly and over-the-hill with virtually zero chance of reproduction beyond two kids max. No man gives a fuck that you're an attorney, you're just totally unappealing. That's not dating down

>On a scale of 1 to 10, how emasculated do you feel right now?

i don't feel emasculated at all. these types of hot shot women usually off themselves before they hit 40.

>All about looks
Wew, it's about much more than that in the current year. What about genetics, values, shared interests, pussy game, cooking skills, financial and cultural risk aversion, impulse control and financial literacy? Looks are just icing on the fucking cake, man.

Don't worry, we don't respect them either, that is why we gouge them on home improvements and repairs.

Do you really think it costs $800 to fix something minor on a car? Do you think it really costs $20,000 for bathroom renovations?

lol Stupid pretentious cunts keep making that money so we can take it from you b/c you're too stupid to figure out how a nut and bolt works.

>THIS is what women really think of you

why should any man care about what womyn think about him? if some stupid whore thinks she's "dating down" on me I would just destroy her psychology and then pump & dump her

"dating down". what a load of disgusting kike propaganda. burgers you really need to fix your country asap. you're exporting this cancer to the rest of the world

This. Asian women are fucking brutal. Back when I was a young fag I was a bartender at an Asian restaurant. The few times my gf would come in they would say, "you so pretty, why you go out with him??" Luckily idgaf about other ppl saying ridiculous shit. But they are brutal and very much concerned with your financials.

> Use control of the house as a reason to be the breadwinner of the house

THAT'S WHAT TRADITIONAL FEMALE ROLES ALREADY INCLUDED! WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF ARGUMENT IS THAT?!?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

A smart rich man should marry a frugal poor girl.

Marrying a rich girl rarely ends well, they can always go back to mami y papi money.

>Hypergamy is a problem but not is also a problem

Being an attorney really means nothing anyway. It basically tells me you owe the equivalent of a mortgage in student loans and majored in something stupid during undergrad. No one recommends law school anymore. It's one of the dumbest choices you could possibly make.

>that
>dating down
lmao, do women not understand their only value is their looks?

This is what they wanted. They wanted to become men. Welcome to being men.

Dating any organicunt is dating down

When will you gook fuckers stop disgracing every thread? YOU ARE NOT REDPILLED YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN A COALBURNER

>Why you go out with him
She knows why.

If you swap genders here you get an outrage.
This "dating down" thing is idiotic though. Men do exactly the same but they don't give it a name. Men with high paying jobs look for hot women, preferably dumb. That's why bitches like this one don't stand a chance, because she's got nothing high class men want. She's ugly with a shitty personality. High class men don't need her status or her money, they alredy got it.
This. It seems like just an attempt to scrap some fabricated dignity for not being able to afford the prince of her dreams. All the stupid shit she says shes in "control" is stuff that any woman is usually in control of (things that men don't give a damn about like the color of the kitchen).

>“dating down”
More like ugly people settling for other fuglies

I can guarantee you that all of these women got free college from daddy or scholarships for being women and somehow think they are better than Joe the plumber because they work in an office and masturbate to how much money they steal from people.
This is just how women are and how they think.
These women are just saying what all women think out loud because they have the money and the social class of thinking they are better than everyone else, think they deserve it.
I don't feel demasculated, I already knew women are inherently garbage humans, this is no new news.

I find it funny that women have been looking for happiness ever since the great feminist liberation of the housewife, only to not see that they were happier being house wives.

My wife and I both work white collar jobs and make good money, but I never truly saw her happy until we had children. It's almost as if that's what nature intended, and no amount of brain washing will change that.

I'd say its about those things as well. Looks just get you through the door. If you look like the woman in OP's pic however, I won't even consider you as dating material, even if you can cook and have a good personality.

for women looks are a big part of it. im pretty sure most guys don't give a damn about a chicks 401k or how good she is at making copies for mr. shekelstein. men don't think like women do in that regard.

It isn't really, a woman either has good moral character or she doesn't, being ugly doesn't make a woman less likely to cheat. Eventually some thirsty guy out of her league is going to want in her pants and she's not going to be prepared to brush him off like a jaded attractive woman would be. Not saying she's gonna cheat but it will at least fuck with her head, make her think she isn't actually ugly because dude wanted to fuck her and so on.

That's bullshit and not an accurate representation of all relationships where the female is the primary breadwinner. I make 2x what my husband does and he still controls all the finances and if I want to buy something I ask him first, I still do all the decorating though because I'm better at it.

Looks are the single best indicator of genetics, which is why humans are obsessed with it.

>tfw no upper-middle class wife to fund perpetual neetism

pretty much this

Why are you role playing on here? There aren't actually any females on this board and we all know it.

>>“While we do sometimes fight about finances, at the end of the day, I’m really glad to be the primary breadwinner. I like being in control, calling the shots and deciding what color the dining room should be painted. Would I have that control if I were married to a corporate attorney? I don’t think so.”

Wouldnt even have that control if you were a male bread winner. It would be considered sexist.

I think they actually feel worse and I am happy about that

>bald beer-bellied Juan
>chad

Obviously you didn't get the memo that Sup Forums has milfs running amok, supposedly the female population is around 30% but I think that's for the whole of Sup Forums

Nah, they all cheat. The issue with loyalty is ingrained in their psyche; they don't know how to not be pieces of shit.

What do you expect when "feelings" are used to justify all action?

Women don't get sexual market value from work like men do so she isn't dating down. She's a shlub dating even.

Eh there are.
The boyfriend is a bartender, I'm a few months of a medical degree and a fairly cushy wage for the rest of my life. I'd never say I'm dating down cos
1- I love the guy however
2- he's better than me at so many things, I literally couldn't survive without him at times
3- what sorta patronising bitches are these?
4- although I will probably end up being the breadwinner, he still makes a solid wage, for sure atm he's earning more than me, and pays for shit for me cos I'm skint, I can't wait to return the favor
These women are cunts, pure and simple, don't ever assume you're the superior in a relationship, cos if you are it isn't a decent relationship, it's just a shitty tool to make you feel better

I still laugh at this

i feel she might have dated slightly up if his dick is over 5"

Is it true that all women cheat? Are there still good women out there?

>35-year-old divorced marketing strategist
>higher rank than me
so basically anyone short of a homeless crack addict

tits or gtfo, larper

>good
>women

>By knowing that she can't do any better, you'll never get cheated on.

This is either complete fucking bullshit, or I've always done it wrong. Anytime I've dated down she's always said I'm so perfect and I'll hear her friends and family say she's never been that happy in her life. And then she'll fucking do it. She'll say again that I'm so perfect. She'll ask why I'm even with her. And then, because she feels inferior and that ruins her self esteem, she'll go out of her way to prove she's not good enough by cheating.

If your girl ever compliments you and then asks more than once why you're with her, even if it's been weeks since the first time she asked, save yourself the trouble and go find another woman.

user, she seems like a real winner. Why did she have such trouble finding a husband?

This isn't really anything new outside of the wage advantage. Women always marry the stable choice, but previously this was almost exclusively about their relative physical attraction.

Women like to compete for men but it drives them insane to know their mates have real options. Being constantly on your game is exhausting.

>Obviously you didn't get the memo that Sup Forums has milfs running amok, supposedly the female population is around 30% but I think that's for the whole of Sup Forums
hahahahahaha no

I ran a youtube channel for a bit last year, and posted the links here on Sup Forums

Behold the demographics.

I find it consistently amusing and highly hypocritical that these typically liberal urbanite women, the erstwhile paragons of social justice and destroyers of things like "glass ceilings", "social norms", and traditional "patriarchal caste structures" almost universally relegate people as "underneath them".

Or pigeonhole and stereotype entire groups of men because they feel "above them" due to the ridiculous metric of materialistic income.

Have you ever seen a more worthless, degenerate, hypocritical, emotional group of people than these liberal urbanite New York women? They flock to that place and then wonder why they are perpetually alone, abandoned to roam the halls of the closest pound looking for a surrogate husband of the feline persuasion.

the guy who makes these is such a butthurt faggot.

Vag larper. Post lacks the usual vapid egotism that women can't avoid espousing. Either that or a tranny/trap.

only sith deal in absolutes

she isn't actually dating down

>Just a date a chink

Sigh, there's always this faggot gook encouraging race-mixing. Sad, kill yourself, beta.