Being Rude to the Waitress is the Ultimate Redpill

Think about it, how many Chads do you know who are rude to the waitress? How many Betas? Beta males are the white knight cucks who stand up for the waitresses while Chads are like "hey bitch get me my fucking burger". Being rude to the waitress does the following

>expresses that you are the alpha male and she is there to serve you
>enforces gender roles, it discourages women from working as a waitress, women weren't meant to work jobs
>reenforces class snobbishness, the idea that people who work low-paying jobs don't deserve respect.

I personally think that anyone who is rude to the waitress is or will be redpilled and anyone who stands up for waitresses or is nice is a forever-cuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KB8RTflZ0UA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>while Chads are like "hey bitch get me my fucking burger".

*sigh*

Chimp tier personality.
A white man is respectful to anyone who serves him. Though I do disagree with tipping

Being rude/aggressive to waitresses is the most pathetic thing you can do in social situations.

Gas yourself so I don't have to.

What? I'm speaking the truth ain't I?

LOL I leave fake tips, basically it sort of looks like money but when you turn it over it's a Jesus Christ card. It's these things they hand out at the Church to advertise their religion but as an atheist i just use them because i don't like waitresses.

If you honestly care that much you're not even Beta, you're Omega

confirmed faggot

What do you mean care? How do i care about waitresses?

>when you turn it over it's a Jesus Christ card

>not making your own custom cards with this image

are you autistic?
also this thread isn't politics in the slightest

That's actually a good idea LOL. Or a MGTOW card that shows women are inferior

>gender roles
>class snobbishness
>women in workplace

How is it not politics?

You'd probably shrivel up if this bitch came to your table.

youtu.be/KB8RTflZ0UA
youtu.be/KB8RTflZ0UA

That's cool I guess, since you've never worked in the service industry i guess you don't know your burger was down my asscrack.

I'm not going to be rude to someone that is handling my food for the sake of muh dominance. There is a time and place, that is not one of them.

this isn't r9k and being rude to a waitress is something a beta fag would do. go be rude to a cop or hooligan fans from an opposing team if you want to prove how alpha you are.

She's ugly and I'd have her fired for being rude.

>tattoo
>hipster classes
>SJW attitude
COMPLETE TRASSHHH

I examine my burgers first to make sure they aren't up any bitches asshole

ALSO

>Italian cloth pin
WOP

>t. beta male

Nope, no you wouldn't. If you were listening she says "I'd get fired if I was nice to you", there's your first clue, genius.

>t. a literal child
enjoy the cum in your food next time you go out

>being this young
Nice flag change btw. They paying you extra to pose from different angles?

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS.

Why would she get fired for being nice to costumers? Makes no fucking sense

You're a child

This

KEK SQUAD UNITE

BE KIND TO WHORES

FLASH DECODER RING IF YOU ARE TIER 2 SECRET CLUB MEMBR

There is nothing alpha about being rude. A Chad might do it because he's an asshole. An alpha is going to be polite and respectful because he's secure in who he is, not to mention he probably frequents this establishment often. It's a little out of the way place that not a lot of people know about, but the bartender knows me by name and there's this great dish that's not on the menu but the cook will make it for me, then come out of the kitchen to make sure it is prepared just right.
Having people wrapped around your finger, that's alpha.

or worse

>A Chad might do it because he's an asshole. An alpha is going to be polite and respectful because he's secure in who he is, not to mention he probably frequents this establishment often. It's a little out of the way place that not a lot of people know about, but the bartender knows me by name and there's this great dish that's not on the menu but the cook will make it for me, then come out of the kitchen to make sure it is prepared just right.
Having people wrapped around your finger, that's alpha.
Chad = Alpha

And no Chads don't give a flying fuck what others think

when you notice a faggot cult member like this about you need to encourage violence agasint him

this shit tard is why 30 year old women are harder to fuck than 15 year olds

>LOL
fuck off

It's literally a rude waitress themed resteraunt, therefore she'd get fired if she can't act sarcastic, smarmy and rude.