LIBERAL FACISTS AT IT AGAIN: Men Not Legally Allowed A Proper Defense In Rape Cases

WAR ON MEN
>The Liberal government has introduced tough new measures aimed at protecting sexual-assault complainants from intrusions into their sexual past,
>proposed legislation would spell out for the first time that a complainant’s text messages, e-mails and video recordings with sexual content or a sexual purpose can be kept out of trials
SLUTS FTW.
>Justice Minister Jody Wilson-Raybould said she hopes the proposed changes “will go a long way towards ensuring that complainants are treated with the compassion, dignity and respect they deserve.”
DOWN WITH MEN
>But defence lawyers say the bill is deeply unfair to accused people and will be subject to widespread constitutional challenge.
>And some criminal defence lawyers say the Liberals’ new bill.. would dangerously alter the balance between the accused and the prosecution.
PRESUMED GUILT
>“The message that’s being sent by the government is that people who are charged with sexual assault are guilty,” lawyer Joseph Neuberger of Toronto said.
SPECIAL PRIVILEGES
>“The extent to which they are going to restrict cross-examination in this area is unbelievable, as compared to every other offence in the Criminal Code.”
GIVING AWAY DEFENSE STRATEGY IS LAW
>criminal defence lawyer Nathan Whitling, said that broadening the definition of “sexual history” to include communications of a sexual nature would require disclosure of those materials to the Crown and the complainant.
>"This would be contrary to the current rule which is that the defence is under no obligation to co-operate or assist the Crown by providing any documentary evidence to the Crown or the complainant in advance of the trial...which would have enabled them to adjust their testimony to make it more consistent with its contents.”

Pic Related: All this because Jian Gomeshi had to choke a bitch

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/government-bringing-sexual-assault-law-up-to-speed-with-the-courts-times/article35213485/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9rIHH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shameless self bump

second bump through proxy so I dont feel pathetic..

third bump with proxy cuz i'm pathetic

>leafs
every time; i swear to shit you lot are fighting as hard as you possibly can to outcuck sweden.

Ok wheres this? Sounds like canada

I'll bump this because I feel sad for you

I don't understand leafs.
It's not even possible to troll that hard, so they have to be serious.

wtf canada

>Toronto

i hate living in this hell hole.

>What is Gynocentrism?
But why won't you man up and marry a used up whore?

>alleged rapists should be guilty until proven innocent

We're trying our best to out cuck them but it seems Sweden will always be one step ahead.

Archive your links.
archive.is/9rIHH

>>proposed legislation would spell out for the first time that a complainant’s text messages, e-mails and video recordings with sexual content or a sexual purpose can be kept out of trials
Oh and so the more pussy-blindered among you understand, that means that messages where a woman sounds interested in the act before it commences will not be allowed.

What the fuck?

How is suppressing evidence respecting the victims?

JUST A POWER GRAB!!

>Canada case law states that the accused has the burden of proving consent
>this is the exact opposite of the US where the presumption is innocence and the state bears the burden of proof for all elements
>now they propose a bill hamstringing the accused by restricting the available evidence to prove consent.
>texts from hours before the alleged rape stating "come over and let's fuck" can now be found inadmissible
>this will create instances where the only evidence available to the accused to prove consent can't be used, and the accuser's testimony is against him

Holy fucking shit Canada what in God's name is happening? I can understand wanting a fairer trial for all parties, but you're only a few steps from making a rape accusation effectively a guilty verdict. This genuinely disgusts me, and anyone advocating this action is anethama to Justice.

But can they use it against mooslims?

>proposed legislation would spell out for the first time that a complainant’s text messages, e-mails and video recordings with sexual content or a sexual purpose can be kept out of trials
>video recordings

>record all sexual encounters with secret camera just in case I'm ever falsely accused of rape
>inadmissible

no. shitskins who rape are innocent because they weren't aware rape is illegal. also cultural differences mean sexual assault is more acceptable in shitskin countries which means they are innocent. it was all just a big misunderstanding.

>no. shitskins who rape are innocent because they weren't aware rape is illegal.
it didn't work that way with ghomeshi

Let's be honest user, they will make exception to the rule for non whites who rape white women. Note: In the FICTIONAL STORY: To Kill A Mocking Bird the nigger actually is innocent and the white girl was just embarrassed that she got caught with a nigger. Her lie gets the nigger killed. In real life the nigger in way less likely to be innocent but much more likely to be forgiven for harming a white person. Thank a white male liberal in person.