Brit/pol/ - Karen Edition

>Armed police and helicopters detain man in Talbot, possibly a retaliation against the van hire company 1.5 miles away
walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/reports-police-helicopter-armed-officers-13214329

>Belgian Rail says traffic has been halted at Brussels central station with local media reporting there was a small blast at the station
twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/877244154681724928

>Son of van hire firm owner held by police over "offensive" facebook posts
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-40347813

>Finsbury Park terror suspect "tried to kill himself six weeks ago by throwing himself into a Cardiff river and begged to be sectioned", his sister claims
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4621086/Mum-s-broken-Finsbury-mosque-suspect-s-sister-says.html

>DUP to Tories "Don't take us for granted"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40339330

>Sizzling June set to top 30c for a fith day
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40340360

>"He's no terrorist, just a man with problems" mother of Darren Osbourne says
telegraph.co.uk/news/0/darren-osborne-everything-know-finsbury-park-mosque-suspect/

>Tommy Robinson causes extra high levels of autistic screeching from liberals
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/20/stirring-hatred-piers-morgan-rows-edl-leader-tommy-robinson/

>Leaks show devastating impact of planned NHS cuts in London
theguardian.com/society/2017/jun/20/leak-shows-devastating-impact-of-planned-nhs-cuts-in-london

>Hate crime surges after Manchester and London bridge attacks
theguardian.com/society/2017/jun/20/anti-muslim-hate-surges-after-manchester-and-london-bridge-attacks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jXhwQ1nhl-s#t=36m19s
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcnews
youtube.com/watch?v=_Z160BlNJmU
timeanddate.com/worldclock/uk/london
youtube.com/watch?v=bbsYIN3oVBg
thepensivequill.am/2011/11/statistics-of-conflict-and-conflict-of.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw childless at 30

>Hate crime surges after Manchester and London bridge attacks

Amazed how people are surprised at this notion.

Part and parcel

>"He's no terrorist, just a man with problems" mother of Darren Osbourne says
its like pottey

BBC News just cut to Huw Edwards far too early and he was sat in total silence for about 5 minutes, doing nothing. It was comfy. I captured some of it.

>Be Vince Cable
>Not stand for leadership in 2007 because he's too old
>2 leadership elections and 10 years later he's standing anyway
What is this crusty nigger doing?

YOUSORO SENPAIS...

How are you handling the heat in England, boys?

Don't think we've went above 20 where I stay in Scotland

Do you really think Spain didn't align with Germany? I know they sat out because of the civil wars drain on resources.

Genuinely want to know because I'm pretty ignorant on Spain and WW2.

What a great job.

1st for Roses Lime Juice cordial

Ahmadiyyas are the ones with the slogan "Love for all, Hatred for none"
You will mainly see them after an attack on the front of the news holding signs with people like corbyn.

They are heretics because they believe in a messiah after the last prophet, Muhammad.

Banned in Pakistan and persecuted there having to waive their legal status as muslim. Which is why they have a non political caliphate in the UK. One of the first mosques in the UK was an Ahmadiyya mosques. They heavily reinterpret the religion and thus are more peaceful than the average muzzie but a very tiny minority and only paraded around at times of crisis or otherwise persecuted.
Essentially what mormons are to christianity is what Ahmadiyyas are to Islam. Dont be fooled by them it just ignores the real islamic problem.

t. Exmuslim

was up all last night sweating buckets and got sunburnt horribly today
feel like i've spent the last 24 hours in kensington social housing

Nice. Was this on the actual news channel during the red screen on BBC 1?

What do you think he was writing?

how did you get that?
my tv had "we currently have a technical problem screen

>astonishing: Hammond barely mentioned any benefits to Brexit at all. Spoke about it as if he were mitigating a natural disaster.

BASED Hammond. Putting Brexit cuckolds in their place.

Stay mad Muhammad. He was merely mentally ill ;)

Last interview with Rev. Ian Paisley, founder of DUP

youtube.com/watch?v=jXhwQ1nhl-s#t=36m19s

HOL UP

tunnocks teacakes desu

Oh mate it's fucking horrible.

I've been out and making the most of it but walking round like a sweaty red faced cunt is really un/comfy/.

Love it for sitting in a beer garden from 1800 onwards though, that makes it all worthwhile.

Not the person you were replying to but IIRC Britain paid Spain a lot of money not to get involved in Germany's side.

>MAGA hat

At least try and tailor your memes to the audience m8...

Can any mick posters give me some advice on how to wage a guerrilla war? I'm asking for a friend.

Cheers lad

hahahaha
go to about 22:00 / 22:01
thats fukken beautiful

>feel like i've spent the last 24 hours in kensington social housing
kek

EVERYONE WHOM CARES...

THIS IS THE VID

youtube.com/watch?v=_Z160BlNJmU

>THIS IS THE TIME TO CLICK IT

BANG IT LIKE YOU WOULD LIKE TO BANG YOUR COCK AGAINST YOUR TRUE LOVES SLUT BANG BANG

CLICKETTY CLICK

timeanddate.com/worldclock/uk/london

10:31
TICK
OR DON'T

It was on the BBC News stream, you can still get to it if you go to
and just scroll it back to 22:01.

Richard Spencer is a disinfo faggot and I'm glad he got punched.

Scroll back to just before 10pm, they completely fucked the whole intro

What you really have to understand about those groups is that they had some serious support from foreign interest groups. The IRA had a lot of American backing, for example. This brings weapons, funds, training and the like. This is how a few hundred men are able to project the force of ten times their size. It's all about connections.

For got link and most importantly, flag

didn't this one actually try to off himself beforehand? also, did you miss that that's what the family said? kind of like how salman abedi's sister said he wanted revenge for muslim children that americans bombed in syria.

Have you tried patting the head of a Mick?

Or sharing your teacakes and warm ale with him?

Sorry, what was your original question again?

Looks like he's just taken the black-pill

Didn't know that, but believable. Was this more to protect our Iberian interests, gib and poortugal alliance, than ideological reasons.
To be clear I think the ideological crusade against Fascism came after the war, not before.

mate close ur fucking tabs

Seriously, what is the (((EU's))) endgame with encouraging mass immigration? It's a massively unpopular policy throughout the whole of Europe and was probably what tipped the balance in the Brexit referendum and caused the UK to Leave. So what's the real reason for pushing forward such an unpopular policy? A steady stream of cheap labour to appease the capitalists? The removal from the Middle East of millions of men who might have turned against (((Israel))) if the circumstances had forced them to stay?

Don't know about OP but you can usually get stuff like that from satellite feeds.

[me from other thread]
I don't know enough about it desu but I wouldn't imagine Hitler would really want Spanish blood dirtying up his pretty Germanic Europe. Dunno tho
Plus, I think Spain were in a similar position to France, where they couldn't fight back. But then again they had a fascist govt. so maybe they'd have liked the Nazis.

Why aren't you Bongs driving this around London honking at Muslims right the fuck now?!

>all those extensions
Reminds me of that picture with Internet Explorer with a million addons.

Are you a woman? If not then shut up, there's plenty of time yet mate

It was clearly just a tragic accident.

Wow. They absolutely fucked it.

lads
y she so clebber

>It's fucking horrible
>20C

What the fuck are you talking about you little pussies holy fuck

>slowly drive past muslims
>wiggle the wheel
>"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY"
>"OI OI!"
>get sentenced to 10 years

who here /arseman/

youtube.com/watch?v=bbsYIN3oVBg

we are

This explains so much about the #notallmuslims show ponies.

>A steady stream of cheap labour to appease the capitalists?

That and they want to grow their empire to be as large as possible while dissolving the culture of their member states.

what is he writing?

>tragic

There is no "end game"
Every government thrives on votes
So every government lives in the moment
So every government panders to electorate opinion
Virtue signalling is the current opinion.

Is he communicating with the producer by writing? Seems to be

Capitalism and the Kalergi plan

I bet he's drawing a cartoon of himself sucking off a man of pakistani descent.

YOU NOW HAVE TO SYNCHRONISE @ 10:33

>FIGURE IT OUT YOU DUMB CUNTS

>THIS IS WHY WE TRIED TO TEACH YOU

>MATH
>A
>matiques

Give Darren the credit he was due, It was not an accident, It was flat out White Jihad

>rapethink
Don't give them ideas

where do u stay in Scuzlund?
do u stay in the gents bathhouse?

lol nope
t. OLD SQUAD ACTUAL

Were you Ahmadiyya? Or were you the ever-pleasant Sunni?

They always wheel out the Ahmadis. That shopkeeper who was killed on Scotland was Ahmadi.
I could have spat when I saw them on London Bridge.

WHERE
IS
THE
CCTV
FOOTAGE

>Implying I wasn't responding to somebody from Scotland where it's 13C lower than most of England
>Implying it's not 30C+ in England
>Implying that North Europeans should be able to cope well with nigger heat
>Implying that 33C isn't hot as fuck

>those zoom/rapid unzoom moments after the drumbeats

Not well, fucked off work early cos I couldn't bare it anymore and then passed my bossed driving out of the car park. Got a bit of explaining to do tomorrow, but fuck it, couldn't concentrate on work so no point being there

Playing things on full volume

finsbury park was a hoax!!!! there is footage out there of ambulance crews taking 3:20 minutes to load someone up into an ambulance also video of ambulances leaving with no blues and toos on

>DUP MPs threaten to walk away from Theresa May's minority Government - leaving possible Liberal Democrats deal

But he supported Italians, Greek fascists and he tried to influence (unsecessfully) the Arabs. I personally don't think Hitler gave a shit about your genetic make up as long as you stayed in your own country and where proud of it.
>opinion not expert.

exactly Sup Forums is pretty silly when it comes to this thinking that it's taqiyya

Most muslims are actually so ignorant about their religion they don't even know what the fuck taqiyya is as they haven't read the quran in a language they understand - English or Urdu for most South Asian muslims in Britain. They're made to learn how to read arabic so they can make the sounds but now understand what it is they are reading.

All this "Islam means peace" is an obvious telltale sign because the word actually means submission.
All those twitter muslims have read more of the quran through muslim apologist memes rather than a textual source.

>feel like i've spent the last 24 hours in kensington social housing

I'm ginger so it only takes about 10 minutes of walking around in the sun before anything that's uncovered turns a nice lobster red. I'd be dead already if we were getting it anything like you are

I have literally never seen AC in the UK and we don't usually get heat like this. Your only hope is to find some shade outside and pray that a cool breeze comes along once in a while.

G L A S G O W

thepensivequill.am/2011/11/statistics-of-conflict-and-conflict-of.html

Some numbers on the Troubles for those interested.

>Or sharing your teacakes and warm ale with him?
I'm out of teacakes and ale.

i rapethink about her every night

>Liberal Democrats deal

It's more likely to start snowing.

If you read the Mail article in the OP, he's obviously a fucking nutcase, bit like the Westminster Bridge attacker only white - no connections with any groups, just had enough of everything and wanted to go out in a blaze of glory. Hadn't been to a training camp like the Manchester bomber.

Regardless of a slight majority deal, the government has many rebels. Policy is fucked until the next election.

Topkek - what a consummate pro though when his time came to speak.

Unless they felt they could poz the tories into the softest Brexit possible.

Sufi I reckon.

>stayed in your own country
if he stayed in his own country we would probally have a natsoc germany now or at least to 80s like spain and greece

Links please

It must be the heat + ramadan, hopefully things will die down after.

Or we go full on police state

Two questions lads:

I would like to read a history of Islam. Something on the order of Gibbon's rise and fall.

Any recommendations?

Secondly I am curious as to what it might take for Europe to reach a critical mass of peaceful believers in a peaceful religion? At what point do we think a country may enter civil war or indeed the continent?

Is it 30ª+? Not so different from here then. My bad I thought you were complaining about 20ª or something

There are a shit ton of factions involved, all with different agendas, and all bent on destroying some or all aspects of the West. Most of it points back towards (((them))), as a method of control, but a lot of groups tag along for kickbacks in their own plans, which they develop independently.

Name any effect of mass migration, and I'll give you its purposes.

That picture is actually good. Children should be taught to speak proper English.

One of my ginger mates was hospitalised a few years back because of the sun, was in for 4 days with a drip and all sorts. I'm quite pale but can cope with a few hours on my arms and face, if I'm topless though I burn like fuck.

Hopefully it will be back to normal by the weekend.

>At what point do we think a country may enter civil war or indeed the continent?
total economic collapse

Does Karen take paki cock?

>Harris Academy

Western doctrines of Capitalism require infinite growth. The populations of the West are stagnating. This is normal for developed countries. Unfortunately it means that infinite growth and in turn infinite spending is not possible. The reason nations dont have balanced budgets and have massive debts is because they have been relying for decades that here will be more people here tomorrow to pay off the debts of yesterday. In order to prop up the faltering tax base and to keep raising the national debts they have to import people. It's not about conspiracies marxism, communism, liberalism or anything else.
Its just about money, immoral monetary spending and dumb as dog shit politicians.

What does it even mean in reality ?
A perpetual underclass of alien people living in isolated ghettos from which they carry out tribal warfare

Clearly knew something was up but kept calm as a cucumber, wasn't going to panic.

fuck off back to redgit cunt

And you think there are less British willing to die for our cause?

Get fucked