Going to Germany this summer

Going to Germany this summer

How do I not die?

By not going to Germany

Avoid shitskins and big cities.

Don't go to the cities, stay on the country side. Avoid tourist destinations, avoid refugee camps. Go hiking or something, plant a tree. Thanks.

>avoid refugee camps

What why :^]

What would happen if an American were to sieg heil in a public place, such as a museum of remembrance of some sort in your fine country?

You could die anywhere at anytime, stop being a pussy.

Meet a German girl and bed her. At-least you will not die a virgin.

berlin is shit dont even bother

frankfurt was ok when i went a while ago but its probably awful now

germans will have to tell you if there are literally any cities left worth visiting

3 months or up to 5 years jail.

Don't go to Germany.

Germany is fucking awesome. I'm here now. Smoke Cubans and fuck 10/10 hookers for 50 euros.

/thread

ignore the rest

Germans have already accepted their share?

This is true

Or fine up to 5000€

Stay where you are. You fuckers are too obnoxious.

What part nigger

Norway instead

>little history to see so you can spend your time hiking
>less brown people
>less Muslims
>women are easier and more attractive

Food is expensive though so get used to eating nothing but waffles and fish goo.

user, I would not waste my time of money with German Hookers. Try to meet a nice German Girl or Tourist

Convert to islam

Not op but I went to Bath few months ago on business and it was the nicest place I ever visited, UK is nice outside of londonistan.

This is actually good advice. Then all Germans will suck your dick and be afraid of you.

Bitch I've fucked more Germans than you will ever know. Hookers are best cause it's cheap and great. Go to an FKK club.

There are few countries on the planet as harmless as Germany. Just don't get killed in the traffic and you'll be fine.

Don't be a nigger

We're gonna start the kike purge, you have to have a death wish to come here, the government is going to burn in their jew temples.

14/88, niggggggaaaaaaaaa

I will give it a try. Just my personal preference, but I do have mad skills.

holy shit you are in for a surprise if you go to a train station, literally nigs and Muslims everywhere.
When i went to Dusseldorf hauptbahnhof i felt like i was in north Africa.

Black-face then you can get free money and pussy.

Lucky for you to FKK Club has Senior Discounts.

Kinda true but I'm a big American with other big fuckers so they leave us alone. The German women usually sit beside us cause they know we would whip an arabs ass if they tried anything.

Is this bullshit or real?

I know it's always old German guys there. Mother fuckers

Why are my fellow Americans so autistic?

Bullshit.

I went there the last winter and survived. It's not that bad and people were rather kind.

pretend to be canadian

I love Germany, would move there if I knew multiple languages. I just wonder how much has changed since the open door policy.

There's too many rapists there and stuff like that.

OP, you will be missed.

Not the poster you're replying to, but I also went to bath few minutes ago for a business.

>Avoid big cities
>drink beer
>enjoy

Dres up as a ninja, Germans seem to love ninjas

Come to visit the Dutch you say? If you insist.

True. Last time I went there I saw 2 women(?) in burkas and angry looking bearded men walking around. A week before someone got stabbed. The area around the station is quite bad.

Idk the refugees usually won't even look at you if you are 6 foot 200 pounds. I've seriously only seen like 3 so far and I've been to almost ever major town. The hookers alone make it worth living here. Nothing like cumming inside 10/10 Bulgarian pussy for 50 bucks.

Such as Arabic?

Fuck off Londenstan.

Beer has been forbidden in germany since syrian muslims came.

Ok Nuevo Nuevo Mexico

you can actually have a great time in germany with little money.
however i prefer staying at home and watching chinese cartoons while getting drunk alone.

50 bucks is way too much. i always pay 20.

Don't fuck with anyone who is sympathetic to immigrants in any way. They most likely have AIDS.

well if you can survive america, i'm pretty sure you'll be fine in germany
>berlin is shit dont even bother
for americans, sure. it's like london, if you don't really know young people who live there you miss out on all the great bars, clubs, events, theatre, secret cinema, rooftop pool events, small city park festivals, warehouse parties, underground raves, house parties, and so on.

doubly so if you're a fat american tourist who perpetually wants to film shit on his greasy iphone, no-one wants you in all the places we go.

no matter how degenerate and faggy poople who visit germs are, they must never fall for the mohamedkraut's world record fagginess and fece sex.

you will die of aids.

That flag and you're accusing people of having AIDS

Go across the border to Poland instead and have a way better, safer time.

its real

>while getting drunk alone
that's depressing my man, drinking alone is not fun at all, at least what it seems to me
I think that a little hashish from your Moroccan neighbors could be of a lot better use if you're staying at home desu

It's a shame I couldn't visit Western Europe before it was a shithole. I had plans to visit there this summer, but changed my mind and went to Thailand instead.

you realise there are western european countries that have less % of muslims than the US, right?

But Thailand is also not as great as it has been. Cambodia is now more fun for the real south east asia wild west feeling

Yeah I've heard good things about Cambodia too. Wish it wasn't such a long flight for us

>put American in jail for banned speech
>Trump demands them back
>calls Germany a bunch of faggots

>get foreign fines
>don't pay
>literally nothing happens
Wow, I'm so scared.

Well, you can't go back though so it's a one time only thing

and doing both?

also how is russia? one of my russian friends migrated back to russia and is now selling fruit or something like that. he doesn't want to come back tho i think.

Do you get stared down if you're not blonde and /or blue eyed?

>drumpfs SAVE ME

kek

for a sieg heil mommy merkel gonna send you to gulag, warmbier

Mostly a small town an hour south of frankfurt

you will need the SS Robothund

bullshit

Disgusting, what happend to deutchland

Real
Germany needs racemixing anyway
There still too much racism in germany

da fick doch deine niggerfotze du blöde Sau

You happened, Schlomo.

Scheiss edgy Sup Forums rassissten. Junge werd erwachsen oder es gibt volles Prund aufs Maul.
Rassissmus ist falsch und wenn du alt genug bist wirst du es auch sehen.