Allowing the change of your flag has killed this board

Allowing the change of your flag has killed this board.

This was done on purpose because of a movement that proved to be too strong for even paid professionals who spread propaganda and misinformation.
So the clear labels on who was who was removed. Over night the majority of European and eastern posters disappeared into the void only to be replaced with falseflagging flags like the U.N. and hippie. Now we face a crisis of our own in which shitposters, ShariaBlue, and idiots previously disregarded are allowed to mask their true identity and post under guises like communists. They make generals that otherwise wouldn't exist, they create slide threads by the masses because no longer can we chalk it up to a couple dirtbags making false threads due to these flags. Notice how all posts are completely satire now and nothing people say makes an impact anymore? It's because of these flags. You instantly are faced with deciphering where their knowledge comes from, where their perspective lies, and whether or not they mean what they say. We all relied on the flags and now they've taken them away.
Even as I write this I am removing one thread that possibly could be involved with another political topic. But what is more political than the state of our own political discussions?

Yo ho ho and cry about it faggot

Bye then...

>proving my point.

>Crying about it

Welcome to the future. You better fucking adapt to the game.

All of these flags. guys you only prove my point. I refuse to be shackled and led to the slaughter willingly.

Faggot.

> idiots previously disregarded are allowed to mask their true identity and post under guises like communists

Well, we are on an anonymous board.

Should have figured you're a retard based on your flag. Sorry it took me so long.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Your tears are delicious faggots
I'm so happy with this change, amerimongrels and newfags are totally btfo by this because now they have to refute my arguments instead of telling me to get cucked.
I've even managed to trigger many bogans and americunts this week and there's nothing they could do about it.
It makes me so warm happy inside.

Flags are gay but so are you OP

>He's a retard because he refuses to be led into a state of defeatism so I can be replaced by 300 muslims.
Stay cucked norway, you'll always be remembered as a knock-off Sweden.

Also adding the kekistani flag helps show the donald faggots

Someone has to do something about these leafs.

Sweden?

Once again Europeans are pathetic fags who are afraid to stand up to America

No way, Sweden will be remembered as the lost country. We will be the barbarians once again.
As if anyone but a retard would use another flag unironically.

Recycle yourself cunt

>implying you aren't already over half-way there with all the muslims you've taken in.
You'll be barbarians alright. Just a different skin color.

Why does it matter?

fuck off newfag

cause nobody uses vpns/proxies

>Allowing the change of your flag has killed this board.
no shithead, it died around 2014 when you and your reddit buddies migrated

SWEDEN NO!
Don't let the power of anonymity corrupt you!

Hi sir just dropping by

I didn't come here until last week.

>killed this board
>implying it won't adapt and become stronger

Good, fuck this shithole echo chamber safe space

>mfw it's all true

> 2017
> still taking country flags at face value

youre a retard

It was introduced on ((( national flag day))) as a cute joke and I thought it would go away

Who actually is responsible for this at Sup Forums

As has been asked before, how compromised are we?

Exactly as planned.

stay mad friends and know that unlike me, you have to hide behind a fake flag to spout your drivel
>Using a VPN/Proxy to hide your true flag on a Mongolian gargling forum
Not most shitposters. Or people with anything meaningful to say.
Muh reddit boogeyman. No friend, you ARE the reddit.
Not like this no, not divided.
Why don't you step away from the macbook and go to your designated liberal safespace somewhere on campus?
It's great because I can identify you as the true retard, because you're too cowardly to post under your real flag.

OP is a new fag . Nothing to see here. Sage & move along.

>You instantly are faced with deciphering where their knowledge comes from, where their perspective lies, and whether or not they mean what they say.

Exactly. It just gives more ammo to the massive amount of fucks on this board who are just here to troll. Because nothing Sup Forums trolls love more than pretending to be someone they aren't, so they can somehow make that person/group look retarded by pretending to be as retarded as possible.

There is nothing of actual value in this board anymore since it's 99% people pretending to be retarded.

Yeah but that was the point. Once you get 5000 posters with a crotian flag talking about American stuff and claiming to live in America you know damn well who was a proxyfaggot and who was genuine.

Just keep your head low ameribro. The day when we kill these cucks draws near

It is still about politics so countries are relevant. They should have put these retarded flags on /bant/, no one would care. You can literally shitpost like on Sup Forums now since flags are useless now

>Relying on attacking a poster's character instead of their argument
You Reddit fucks really need to leave

You're a faggot, but you're right and we will.

We'll adapt OP. They're meme flags now. We didn't fall to re.ddit and we won't fall to this either. Why post under a meme flag unless you're A. A troll country who has their threads shitposted to death i.e. Poos and Leafs B. So ashamed of your country you hide your own location or C. A troll who knows his thread will be buried and disregarded based on his flag so you hide as a commie or a Nazi.

Now when you post with your own country's flag, you only post with pride. We saw this happening with Leafs. Only the ones actually proud of their country made decent posts so this idea may actually turn out well. There's a reason Americans rarely hide their flag. I'm betting the ones who do are actual commies, hippies, and re.ddit LARPers anyway. This will be the new tripfag.

As an American, you have no fucking idea what it's like to have an entire thread derailed because of your flag. Leafposting and all its consequences have ruined this board much more than the (recent) flag change

>stay mad friends and know that unlike me, you have to hide behind a fake flag to spout your drivel
You're newfag and and american so please don't show your ignorance here. Your education system is already a meme here

Not before Kim Jung-Un whoops your scrawny fake chinaman 3.0 ass . North Korea is the true Korea.

Faggot.

Well, I was posting as a Templar (closest thing to gnostic) But you convinced me to go back to my geo location.

arigatou OP

>finding no flaw in the paragraph before him, he resorts to calling the OP a redditor.
R.I.P. your fee fees I guess.

Not if Swedes convert & implement white shariah.

hello Sven

Do like the CSA flag, now you can tell the difference between the decent, real patriots and yankee union scum.

>flag fag

even taking care to capitalize the 'R' in Reddit, as to bestow the proper respect it so rightfully deserves

Actually.

Lets think about it, all we have to do is basically accept that anyone with a non geo-location flag is a troll, and should be ignored.

It's kind of clever really.

That's because my flag isn't associated with rancid quality and terrible opinions. All you have done is added to this bias by complaining about it rather than fixing it through example.

Back to the cuckshed sven

Maybe we could keep confederate flag if you're from there (like myself)...

But really, these flags and symbols have really fucked up this place
>lurked a while, don't post much. Still need time for lurking desu

that's nice but check my double digits

Reminder that only newfags call others newfags. also
>You're newfag and and american so please don't show your ignorance here. Your education system is already a meme here
My education is obviously superior to yours, because i'm willing to stand by my comments and by my flag at the same time. Obviously your country has made abhorrent posts in such poor taste that you cannot post your angry shitposting without being belittled and ridiculed without a fake flag.

That's because you make up something like 70% of all posts on this board. I wasn't complaining, I was saying you've never seen the level of discourse drop in your own threads because of your flag. I'm saying this is a good thing for the (unfortunately flagged) countries who still want a discussion.

That all went over your head though, and you went on to be a condescending triplenigger instead. Fuck you, and fuck off newburger

It's called passing the 3rd grade. Though I don't expect you to know anything about that being from the land of syrup and ripping christian kids out from their families for upholding traditional values.

My phone autocorrected it :3

I agree. The new flags should be removed

So now we just disregard anyone who posts under a false flag. Just need a term for it.
>flaggot
>cuckcolors
>nigger
All good suggestions.

i assumed you were all burger larpers anyways

Take a step back from your posting for a minute. Realize what you are doing.
You're complaining about an issue, but still not fixing it. Instead you are choosing to continue to complain like that will suddenly make everyone forget about all the terrible posts that have come from canada. Can you not see it?

>read a story from Ontario that was posted here this week
my country laughably easy to insult, and yet you still try way too hard

I remember when the country flags replaced the "new" flags and everyone was complaining about becoming the new Sup Forums, therefore killing the board.

>Reminder that only newfags call others newfags. also
kek did your gender studies teacher tell you that?
>My education is obviously superior to yours
Also thanks for proving my original point. It's like you retards walk right into a trap. Explains why you mongrels are just 50% in your country

Why are you not using your countries flag then?
>I thought you were all larpers
>LARPS
>read a story about canadian degeneracy
>don't mention that if you live with a girl for a year your also married and must pay alimony should you seperate.
It's not something you have to try to do, it just comes natural to anyone with two eyes and a brain between their ears to make an observation on your country.

Holy shit leaf what will make you understand? Canadian threads can't be derailed because almost all of you have no rail to begin with! 99% of you are diagnosable faggots whose posts come with no contribution or insight whatsoever, at first it was believed you were ironic shitposters like Australia but after a while poes law took full effect and everybody realized you faggots REALLY ARE that insufferable. Everytime I see a post where there is a whiny little bitch who is just posting complaints and criticisms of anything and everything I can almost GUARANTEE with DISAPPOINTING levels of accuracy that it is A FUCKING LEAF. Maybe if you developed some self awareness and testicles you wouldn't be instantly disregarded so instantaneously because it's not your flag, it's YOU.

You EARNED this.

>%50 stat
>Confirmed for butthurt Europoor desperately trying to cling onto anything that shines the U.S. in a bad light.
Sorry buddy, but you have no ground in this until you get rid of that flag and man up and post under your countries flag. Until then your opinion will mean nothing, then again you'll probably still mean nothing to me once you've outed yourself as a cuck angrily posting from Sweden or something.

Get cucked Sweden.

It's hilarious cause when they switched it from choose your own flags to country flags everyone accused moot of using D&C tactics as well we'll adjust we always do

Yeah, the flag thing is retarded. They should have done the interchangable flag thing on /bant/ and kept it on there.

>newfag doesn't realize these were the old Sup Forums flags

Yeah, I remember. But unlike that which was mutliple small groups forming into bigger more anonymous groups this is literal Divide and Conquer. They've now got us at a point where the flags don't matter because they're nothing more than masks to wear to shitpost.
>Fake flag
Opinion discarded. Start posting under your real country.

A flaggy is by default a sandnigger jewish nigger tranny gook faggot adopted from brazil, living with a cuck father in Sweden and is underaged.

This is how flags were BEFORE the IP flags you fucking newfag.

fucking newfag, pol used to only have political flags

now git out

Hopefully have the option to block them on 4chanX soon.

>>Confirmed for butthurt Europoor desperately trying to cling onto anything that shines the U.S. in a bad light.
Please mongrel get off your high horse. Also thanks for agreeing to your joke of an education system.

>Until then your opinion will mean nothing, then again you'll probably still mean nothing to me
But it was you and not me who replied to my post in order to prove his worthless point. Like I said keeping flags optional has just leveled the playing field, no longer you faggots can discard an opinion just because it hurt your fee fees, or call a country cucked or third world because you never payed attention in school.

>Fake Flag. Opinion disregarded.
Post under your flag.

test

test2

Nobody cares what you think reddit

>not wanting total anonymity
How to spot a tourist.

>Being this new

I miss old-Sup Forums, the Ukrainian civil war threads were so cozy back in the day.

>Fake Flag. Opinion disregarded.
Then why do you feel the need to reply to my post? Are you afraid that you can no longer make fun of people based on their flags and for once in your life you'll have to read a book in order to engage in a debate?

Generally I would post a link to the dunning kruger effect at this point but since you've proven my every point right till now, I seriously doubt It'll do any good.

>Fake flag
Opinion discarded. Just leave flaggy.

Exactly, flags are meaningless now so all we have left is content

>killed the board
get a grip you fanny

>HURR DURR I MUST HAVE THE LAST SAY

The term is flag fagging

>identity
>anonymous chinese dog frying board
kys faggot

@130721905
I guess you do flaggy. Sorry for your insecurity. Probably get that from your country.

Oh no, I have to actually pay attention to content instead of trying to form a false consensus based on meaningless flags (that are proxy'd half the time anyway)

Great job.

This

>Being this upset over a retard telling you "Sven, go back to your cuckshed"

Get the fuck out of here and come back with thicker skin you big fucking baby.

>Implying that someone with shit character shouldn't be attacked.

>being so insecure that you use a proxy.
Wew lad. Also by accident I read your post I previously disregarded. This hasn't leveled the playing field at all, you're still a cuck because you post like one. Stop posting like a cuck and use your flag.

>amerikike flag

American faggots just bully everyone else on the board. It's better this way.