WWIII

What will be the catalyst? Where will it be fought? What tactics will be used? Who are the major players and alliances? What is the outcome?

No dumb science fiction, be realistic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HP7L8bw5QF4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

#LessThanARefugee

everyone vs everyone

jews win

the end

Muslims, refugee diaspora, leftist apologists

Combination of the three i think. Probably a civil war somewhere to get the fire going and then escalation from there across multiple countries. It might even be germany at the center of it again.

It would be just like Fallout, except without all the people

MAY 5th USING 767

Mutually assured destruction is still in play

nott happen

oh, as for outcome who knows. i guess it depends how everyone responds when the big friendly red button gets pressed first time.

EU invasion of Poland

It is currently being waged. The Axis of Islam vrs the world.

How can you not see this?

Brits and sandniggers bombing and ramavanning each other will be the catalyst. More terror attacks will happen, and more revenge/counter-terror attacks will happen.

>axis of islam
>less than 10 k isis fighters
get a life stupid retard

Until we see this tier it's not started yet. Agree Islam is fundamental to the plot.

drumpf will nuke someone

I agree with this. I don't think islam would be a key player, just the central subject of the argument. Left wingers like Merkel who want to flood europe with them are more dangerous, i think, than the muzzies themselves.

btw when they read about ww3 in the history books they will say it started in 2001

youtube.com/watch?v=HP7L8bw5QF4

No, you're delusional

Fuck!

What's the tipping point? Localized ISIS barbs aren't cutting it. Say there's a peoples' uprising in Germany (discord over refugee influx), what of it? What happens then?

they get murdered by the EU desu lol

Thats not world war brainless fucktard, thats at best a little civil war, nothing great. Get a fucking brain you americunt, too much mc donalds left you in that way.

Short Term:

Pakistan might lose control of its nukes and force a clampdown on the ME from the West (Im sure Iran would get caught up in this).

There is also a small chance an Anti-Zio alliance might form between Russia/Iran/Syria/China (indirectly through NK), and attempt somekind of crippling nuke strike on the US. Some eschatologists believe this will fulfill prophesy/herald the end times and TPTB might be trying to make it a reality.

Long Term:

WWIII will probably be a space war involving newly militarized nations like Japan and China at full strength, fighting over a neo-colonialist developed Africa.

A giant natural disaster from an asteroid, or major volcanic event, or the poles flipping might put a strangle on natural resources forcing countries to try to take over others.

>"what of it?"
keep hiding behind your pirate flag

Unless some military coup in Europe decides to go rogue, what can we even do? For the British, everything changed when the Blitz started killing families. Now, it's just part and parcel. Let's face it, our politicians overall don't really care, and even if they did they would succumb to the same old Jewish plots, just like Trump.

my pirate flag is better than your fartflag

>Genuine humans vs muslim garbage.
>Conventional warfare until some allah akbhars set off a nuke and the normal humans are then justified to flash-fry and parboil several hundred million of them without any emotional qualms whatsoever.
>We spend the next thousand years visiting the tourist spots of what used to be muslim lands peering at their charred remains through the sheets of glass that used to be their countries.
>Humans build a moonbase.
>Muslims try to have children that don't glow or have no arms.
>Result!

People like Merkel are a reflection of at least half of the populous and a puppet of the most influential global elite. I agree with you, but even removing her from power wouldn't solve the problem.

This is what I mean, what actually catalyzes world war. Several major nations need to be triangulated, acts of terror wouldn't spur it alone.

I like you.

Interesting angle that isn't just hurr durr muslims/liberals

watch the video i posted you mong.

Its the closest thing to reality we have now. most likely russia or china wont really do anything ww3 tier levels of significant but it is what is going on.
it is not islam vs the west it is globalists vs the world. "islam" even ties into it because the reason they are importing 3rd worlders is because white people as a group are hyper individualistic so will not accept the coming globalist communist governement so they will be bred out and replaced with a race of people that are more willing to be subjegated. Muslims are perfect for this.