What's wrong with the germans, Sup Forums?

What's wrong with the germans, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5y1YHmkD4A0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sie sind cûckß

2 lost world wars has had a cost on our mental health.
our only hope now is that poland saves us from the mudslimes and putin releases the documents proving the holohoax was a hoax, thus releiving us of 7 decades of the victors' brainwashing.

I'm german, but this is the oerfect thread to post my favourite german gif
We are the japanese of Europe
>pic related

Can you help us?

Hey look it's Seth Rich!

do you really think the majority of europeans are capable of dealing with the reality?

The world attempted chemo on your people across two world wars
But it has failed and the rest of us are suffering

You tell me

some user archived Alefantis instagram and one had a gay couple with panda mask
what's the connection between Panda mask and pedo/child sex?

Germans are feed with propaganda since they are born. Everyone that don't accept it well is give an extra strong dose.

i honestly cannot fathom the immense happening, if the truth came out. there would be everything, there would be chaos.

such a day would be the happiest in my existance, for no fame, no fortune, no other earthly pleasure would I trade the experience of the truth becoming official.
I'd be marching down center Berlin singing my grandpas songs all day and night with my right hand held high.

They are genius and therefore insane.

JEWS

can i get a some links to unslid threads?

Whats wrong with the americans?
>insert a imagem of a fat guy sharting in his pants att Wallmart

>destroy Holy Roman Empire
>listen to Luther
>spend the next 500 years destroying western morals and culture
>enter WW1
>Weimar Republic
>Vote Hitler
>WW2 happens
The story of germany (and europe) is the story of Lucifer's kingdom.

>destroy holy roman empire
that was napoleon

Wait. So this gif is from germany? I fucking knew it!!!

How exactly did they destroyed western culture during 500 years?

Germany was the Holy Roman Empire, you fool, and it was destroyed by Napoleon in 1806.

If you still have your jew image of WW2 and that the good side won the war than critically look further into the subject, the information is out there. 7 decades after Germanys first and total defeat, and Europa is on the verge of extinction and destruction.

This meme that Germany has been an anti European force is sickening - it is so deceptive and decisivily jewish that I'm sure the JIDF spread it here and some retarded newbie hacks picked it up.

Protestantism created the first wave of ''anti-imperialist'' movements across europe that started in 1789 and ended in 1918.
Quite honestly the british also had a protestant/liberal movement in the 16th century as well

The left happened

>putin releases the documents proving the holohoax was a hoax
He's a fucking Jew stooge and everyone knows it.

They lost most of the decent gene pool and what mostly remains are the mentally deficient rape babies of the dregs of the soviet unions conscripts.

I feel sorry for any pure Germans left that have somehow managed to survive.

youtube.com/watch?v=5y1YHmkD4A0

I've thought about that before, but his actions and his portrayal in our Jewish media doesn't seem to make any sense if he were the Jews' puppet.
Only if the Jews' have already gained total and absolute control of human kind and it's destiny - and that I don't think has happened (yet).

this

less than 10% of Germany died, most skilled workers had to stay in the fatherland, so did doctors, engineers etc. Many good men died, but not especially the creme de la creme of the gene pool - a good representation of the nation died, all variaties.

massive destruction of our völkisch soul has caused us to deteriate, but nothing that sofar cannot be undone. The truth of the war must come out, we must finally celebrate our veterans and the millions who died for the fatherland, europa and the future of the european races and we must rid ourselves of the millions of arabs and negroes in Germany.

Genuinely didn't think it was as low as 10%.

However I am heartened to hear that not all Germans have a defeatist attitude. Our situation as Europeans is bad but not the worst it has ever been. We've come through worse and thrived. The refugee invaders will be refugees once more.

I do have to agree with OP though. Germany is probably the most degenerate country in Europe in my experience. I know how to fix it but I am fascinated as to how it became that way.

>muh Putin will save us
Russia has holocaust denial laws and more muslims than the rest of Europe combined

what's not?

Butthurt polish guy detected