Sup Forums is over party

The shills won. I'm done. Sup Forums isn't even fun anymore; every other post is a slide thread, either made by shills or edgy nihilists who just want to "le troll" everyone. Now commie flags are allowed, everyone is fucking retarded and responding to obvious bait threads, and I feel just as hated here as I do pretty much any other website. I always thought the shills thing was a meme, but nope. We have all been divided and conquered; not-white if you're [x], Jesus was a Jew, le edgy atheism, sharia law is redpilled, "Sup Forums will defend this" strawman arguments, nihilists getting high and acting degenerate because there's "nothing we can do"/"nothing matters", BASED black guy etc.. It's seriously gotten to the point where it's not just like "oh well Sup Forums is always chaos", it's gotten WORSE than that. It has never been this unbearable to go on Sup Forums, but there are so many fucking slide threads that I want to fucking kill myself. There is literally no discussions or debates anymore, there's no information gathering, just niggers responding to shills, to the point where any actual content is impossible to find. It's like no one here actually wants to contribute to the movement. We fucking got a reality show start elected to the office of the presidency. We have created our own political movement, inadvertently or otherwise.

I don't know about any of you guys, but I am not going to let the white race go quietly into the night. I am not going to allow (((them))) to destroy western civilization. I'm still going to fight, because no matter how many jokes and "OP is a faggot" comments you choke this thread with, there is an actual happening going on. No matter what cynical bullshit you say to make yourself feel better that you aren't helping, this is an era that will be written about in history books.

If anyone wants to actually help, then stop being a nihilist and realize you fucking matter, and the fate of western civilization rests with us

nice

Oh well, nothing we can do, nothing matters

its ur fault this is happening

Just filter, hide, and report shitty threads.

bumping this slide thread

thank you comrade

Good you weeabo faggot.

>I want to fucking kill myself
Don't delay!

Good bye faggot. No one will miss you.

URAAAAAAAAAAAA

>a popular board on Sup Forums isn't 100% quality content
really activates ur almonds

We need to do this and have hope, it's sad but we are the last line of defense.

>there's no information gathering
Yes there is. Just have to find or make the threads, depending on what you want info about.
Be the change, and all that.
There is a shit ton of slide threads and shills and it's annoying, but if we all give up and leave, then they've done their job of making us give up on gathering and disseminating info, and give up our powerful combination of ideas.
Stay and work through it, or start something better yourself, but don't give up or the kikes will win.

>the fate of western civilization rests with us
No, the seed of the next civilization rest with us. Forget the West. Burn it down. Enlightenment was a mistake.

do you have a twin who posted the exact same thing a few minutes ago?

>a commie that hates the west
what else did i expect desu

Avast ye swabs! Repel the invaders!

>flag related
better now?

There is the moral of all human tales;
’Tis but the same rehearsal of the past,
First Freedom, and then Glory—when that fails
Wealth, Vice, Corruption—barbarism at last.
And History, with all her volumes vast,
Hath but one page

>multiple niggers flood europe and this board goes nuts
threads are fine
>multiple shills flood Sup Forums and this board goes nuts
not having any of it
kill urself matey

>I feel just as hated here as I do pretty much any other website
That's because you suck. Stop sucking at life OP.

on a side note OP, your pic doesn't show a sadgrrl but an angry grrrl, meme technically a big difference

one word for you: summer

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR DEMORALIZATION PASTA THREADS

Here, take a moralization pasta.

No communists here goyim

Just wait till the offices close down, around midnight centeral time is when everything improves CONSIDERABLY. At least thats what I've found.

it was nice to see your comment when i opened pol
keep posting!