Sup Forums is ruined

The shills won. I'm done. Sup Forums isn't even fun anymore; every other post is a slide thread, either made by shills or edgy nihilists who just want to "le troll" everyone. Now commie flags are allowed, everyone is fucking retarded and responding to obvious bait threads, and I feel just as hated here as I do pretty much any other website. I always thought the shills thing was a meme, but nope. We have all been divided and conquered; not-white if you're [x], Jesus was a Jew, le edgy atheism, sharia law is redpilled, "Sup Forums will defend this" strawman arguments, nihilists getting high and acting degenerate because there's "nothing we can do"/"nothing matters", BASED black guy etc.. It's seriously gotten to the point where it's not just like "oh well Sup Forums is always chaos", it's gotten WORSE than that. It has never been this unbearable to go on Sup Forums, but there are so many fucking slide threads that I want to fucking kill myself. There is literally no discussions or debates anymore, there's no information gathering, just niggers responding to shills, to the point where any actual content is impossible to find. It's like no one here actually wants to contribute to the movement. We fucking got a reality show start elected to the office of the presidency. We have created our own political movement, inadvertently or otherwise.

I don't know about any of you guys, but I am not going to let the white race go quietly into the night. I am not going to allow (((them))) to destroy western civilization. I'm still going to fight, because no matter how many jokes and "OP is a faggot" comments you choke this thread with, there is an actual happening going on. No matter what cynical bullshit you say to make yourself feel better that you aren't helping, this is an era that will be written about in history books.

If anyone wants to actually help, then stop being a nihilist and realize you fucking matter, and the fate of western civilization rests with us

I ain't reading all that shit you faggot

yeah the amount of shilling and shill-larping here is unreal

but what do we do? where do we shitpost?

See you Space Cowboy

You're gonna carry that weight.

Fuck you

i................... dont get it

SLIDE THREAD/10
L
I
D
E

T
H
R
E
A
D
/

>I'm done. Sup Forums isn't even fun anymore
good. fuck off to your safe space, snowflake.

fgjxftgj

Yeah lol

you need medication. go get some goypills

YESSS MORE HAHAHAHAH

Fuck that keep em coming bros!

>See you Space Cowboy
I didn't write OP's bullshit.

alt right snowflakes always complain

In all honesty I just copy pasted all of that from another OP. No one should take an anime lobster farming simulator board this fucking seriously its fucking pathetic

Heres the thread rating.

-------- Pay my healthcare. Mtdewdorritos.jpg
--------- Good when do you leave. Beads.jpg
--------- My name is John. Mybitch.jpg
---------Rate my dick
---------You jealous white boi
-You are here--> Bitter Vet bitching like a bitch
---------German kike commie against merkel

This post isn't getting any responses. Probably

because most of these fucking idiots are trying to

argue against one of those "Sup Forums will defend this" threads.

What in the name o' Davy Jones' locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I'll 'ave ye know I be the meanest cutthroat ever to sail the seven seas, and I've led numerous raids on cargo vessels, and repelled over 300 invaders. I be trained in hit-and-run pillagin' and be the deadliest with a pistol out o' all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothin' to me but another source o' loot. I'll 'ave yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. Ye think ye can hide behind yer newfangled contraption? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contactin' my secret network o' pirates across the sea and yer port is bein' tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, scurvy knave. The type o' monsoon that'll wipe ye clear off the four corners o' the map. Ye're sharkbait, bucko. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o'er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o' the line with a cutlass, but I 'ave an entire swashbucklin' fleet at me beck and call and I'll damned sure use it all to wipe yer limey arse clean off the edge o' the world, ye bilge suckin' dog. If only ye had the foresight to see what devilish wrath yer jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed that last remark. But ye couldn't, ye didn't, and now ye'll pay the ultimate toll, ye brazen buffoon. Yar, I'll unleash a torrent o' fury all over ye and ye'll drown in the depths o' it after walkin' the plank! Dead men tell no tales.

my FUCKING SIDES

ayy found the fun thread

>WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS!?
>What did he mean by this?
>WhAt DiD hE mEaN bY tHiS?!@!???