UK pro armed citizens general

If someone attacks you with a knife, what do you do?

>Gun owners could help fight terror attack, says police commissioner

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/12/gunowners-could-help-fight-terror-attack-says-police-commissioner

>After London Attack, British Gun Activists Call For Right To Bear Arms

vocativ.com/435513/after-london-attack-british-gun-activists-call-for-right-to-bear-arms/

>CarryNow: Firearms United tackles personal defense!
gunsweek.com/en/current/news/carrynow-firearms-united-tackles-personal-defense

milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/06/britain-gun-rights-terror/

>Firearms UK interview: 2 hour 32 mins

bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0541frx

>Arming Brtitish citizens on Sunday Politics: 44 mins

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08tkyw0/sunday-politics-south-west-18062017

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vKGYsuD7MTU
youtube.com/watch?v=U_AB-9UsV-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=bPzgw2Qkl2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=RpDwDsDmqXU
guntradenews.com/comment/legal/legal-small-bore-and-the-law/
youtube.com/watch?v=nf65B3fjjLw
americas1stfreedom.org/articles/2015/7/21/how-britain-cooks-the-books/
americas1stfreedom.org/articles/2015/7/17/how-the-uk-covers-up-murder-stats/
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/04/29/80-year-woman-shoots-and-kills-young-intruder-after-he-stabs-her-husband/?utm_term=.08ad1e28b3c8
cnn.com/2017/06/16/us/georgia-inmates-manhunt-capture/index.html
thesun.co.uk/news/3112898/bystander-shoots-dead-suspect-attacking-police-officer-florida-video/
washingtonpost
archive.is/NoueA
cnn
archive.is/BCt2B
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

free bump from an american who wants your rights restored. love the lee enfield

lots of brits dont know that they can own weapons like this, with a bit of effort

i personally think its your duty to go through all the trouble to get your license, it sends a message to the leftists and doesnt let them use a narrative of "well look barely anyone has a license, the only people who own guns are obviously loonies"

OP im helping you trying to bump your own thread, where the fuck did you go?

post some resources to explain to brits how to get their licenses and stuff

Nothing will come of this
We will never ever be allowed to carry auto/semis again

Could you imagine how fucked the current puppets would be when they dont go through with brexit and the people could take arms?

That's a beautiful piece of craftsmanship

Firearms laws here are confusing, is it possible to legally own anything better than a .22 or a shotgun?

I'd rather be attacked by a nig nog wielding a knife than a fucking semi auto. It's a bit harder to defend against bullets

not post ww1 it isnt

these can also be owned in england. winchster rifle cames in 45 cal and 38 special

pic related

Oh please. They're about to start cracking down on mean words on the internet, as if they'd ever roll back gun control. Especially as the law as it has been enforced for decades specifically states self defence is not a legitimate reason to own a weapon.
Country's fucked lads.

I agree it's unlikely- the pubic discourse would be that the guns 'would fall into the wrong hands, imagine how much more damaging the bridge attacks would have been,' etc

However firearms are one of mankinds most significant inventions, and it is an absolute injustice that honest people are denied the right to

1. Enjoy the pleasure of the craftsmanship and tech

and

2. Defend themselves.

also 22 ruger, it just has to be semi auto or bolt action

>If someone attacks you with a knife, what do you do?
1. Wish you were American.
2. Ask a real man for help.

You have my blessing bongs, return to your former glory.

I've always imagined in any kind of fight I'd probably just kick the guy in the balls. I have long legs, longer than an arm, and I don't think most people expect you to fight so dirty immediately.

yes it is, plenty of brits do. i dont know the laws exactly off the top of my head but if you ask some people on /k/ they will explain it. i was hoping OP knew his shit and would post a tutorial for people on the process, money costs, and time frame for the licenses.

brits can own just about any rifle as long as its not automatic or semi automatic. bolt action rifles are fine. i think in the UK you can even get suppressors for your rifles easily as well

>If someone attacks you with a knife, what do you do?

Get arrested for not handing over wallet immediately to tyrone.

i would like to own a firearm when i reach the age of 30, what loops do you have to jump through in order to own a Lee-Enfield? I am a history teacher and would love to own a piece of British history like that

.303 confirms lads, go get your applications ready!

Mass stabbings are going to be a regular thing in the UK from now on - will this shift the puplic a bit into thinking 'how the fuck would I defend myself?'.

People seem to think 'save a life, bin that knife' is a solution to inner city muggers - what about terrorists? Could people become more suceptible to freedom?

I'm off to buy my suppressed Barrett 50.cal with infrared scope.

Might also buy a couple of Model 1887 Shotgun's for when the Barret's range isn't long enough.

yes because if anything these attacks have shown the authorities are not only too inept, but physically cant protect you

still you have a long way to go before the UK would ever let you carry weapons in the street. i think a good place to start is to make self defense in the home legal again

Actually, the crime rate has been decreasing for years.

The state isn't going to allow guns, and it wont even occur to people to ask for them because of years of anti-firearm propaganda.

That the government, in only two small counties, would rather spend £150m on improving armed response than to even let people own a shotgun with more ease is telling.

Self-Defense in the home is Racist.

>police don't do anything to stop crimes
>police don't prosecute after the crime
>people stop reporting crime
>"Crime has gone down"

Applying for a Shotgun Certificate:

youtube.com/watch?v=vKGYsuD7MTU

Applying for a Firearms Certificate

youtube.com/watch?v=U_AB-9UsV-Y

the british boys
youtube.com/watch?v=bPzgw2Qkl2Q

>that lee carbine
Is it getting a bit hot here?

>Is it getting a bit hot here?
Yes...

fookin yank thinking it knows other cultures i swear on me mam

you cannot own anything other than a shotgun with providing a reason to the police.
you will never get a license for a functioning post ww1 weapon, you will get it deactivated/destroyed.

t. antique weapon dealer

>Don't worry about us user, enjoy your night out with the lads, I've got your SMLE to keep me and your little daughter safe tonight

>I've always imagined in any kind of fight I'd probably just kick the guy in the balls. I have long legs, longer than an arm, and I don't think most people expect you to fight so dirty immediately.
a knife wielding attacker with 8-12' is sufficient grounds for application of lethal force in defense of one's life in America. That mean's somebody pulls a knife and goes for you, you are legally allowed to turn their forehead into a canoe, whether you have a permit or not.

if I live din the UK, since the threat is mostly knives, I'd either buy smuggled or illegal mace or pepper spray, or just make my own. That's far safer and more effective than engaging a knife wielding attaascker unarmed. Then while he's on the ground, detain him by whatever means necessary until the authorities show up.

But make no mistake, any knife-weilding attacker is attempting to murder you under the law, and is placing himself in danger of being lawfully killed on sight in self-defense, by any means necessary or available.

Start the fire lads.

Also, remember to keep a close eye on Firearms United. They're primarily EU based (and I know you lads are leaving), but as far as I know it is also active in other european countries even now. In a sense we're still in this together, consensus is still going to rule supreme and it's not going to be fun when they start harping about how the EU regulated firearms more and it somehow works (which will be completely unbacked by facts, but that's the nature of the beast).

That rim lock though :/

travel to Cambrai , north France and buy a punmpgun from a farmer . any weapon the state has registered is pointless

brb heading to walmart to pick up some copkiller bullets

LIVE - Rick Wiles: Blockchain: Is It a Way to Assign Government Debt to Citizens?

youtube.com/watch?v=RpDwDsDmqXU

Blockchain: Is It a Way to Assign Government Debt to Citizens? Will Central Banks and Governments use Blockchain technology to assign debt and track their populations? Today on TRUNEWS, Rick Wiles discusses the prospect of mass digital identity, implemented through Agenda 2030, and the concept of Silicon Valley corporations being treated as sovereign nation states. Rick also shares his analysis of the tense standoff brewing between the U.S. and Russia, and the latest from the Trump administration’s struggle with the Dark State elite.

>I pull their knife out of my body and ram it into their eye as far as it will go, then twist it.
>Now step aside, you weak tard, step aside for the real men.

That's literally what feminists say about rape.

>That the government, in only two small counties, would rather spend £150m on improving armed response than to even let people own a shotgun with more ease is telling.
this. there's no reason why anyone in any country except a fucking gulag state should not be allowed to own a pistol-grip pump shotgun for home defense, as long as they don't have a criminal record. a couple rounds of 00-buck will straight fuck up a home invader's whole plan...

Would love to get a shotgun but have no idea if I even stand a chance getting approved. I live in a block of flats, and have a child in the house, not ideal conditions in the police's eyes i'd imagine, though it would be locked up in a cabinet ofcourse.

I don't the the cost but you can own any type of shotgun including semi automatic but they have a max of 3 rounds (including 1 chambered) on a shotgun license. For rifles you need a firearm certificate (which is different for some reason) you can have any caliber bolt action but semi autos can only be rim fire .22. You also need 'good reason' which doesn't include self defence, so basically either be part of a club or hunting and this isn't just for the licenses but each gun you get on it. Also all handguns are illegal unless you add a retardedly long barrel and a non removable stock.

i think as long as you meet their regulations of having the locking containers you are fine. obviously since you have a little one in the house there is incentive for you to comply, the last thing you want on your conscious is an easily preventable accident

does collecting antique and historical weapons count as a 'good reason'? or target shooting? shouldnt that be enough for a bolt action rifle like an enfield

Beautiful stock - did you refinish it?

Currently thinking about refinishing my nagant but I am not sure if it is worth the effort

Cuck, kys.
People like you are what makes Europe shitty

its not my rifle but that was a post war manufacture, you can find no4 mk2s still in the wrap from the factory for about $1,000

i have refinished stocks though and whether its worth the effort depends. the last thing you want to do is devalue a collectible piece. if your nagant is a common refurb 91-30 with common date, there are millions around so i dont see whats wrong with a light touch up. they were varnished with shellac, so actually refinishing mosins is quite easy. you dont have to completely strip them, if there is enough original shellac you can use a solvent to "melt" the shellac and spread it around the wood again, or you can top it off with some new shellac from the store

you got pics of it? is the wood dented and dinged up or is it just the flaky shellac thats ugly with all the normal chips and scrapes and peeling?

just think, if you didnt let them into your country in the first place you wouldnt have to defend against them

They'd tell you to buy a deactivated one most likely. In reality it's pretty corrupt past the more standard shooting clubs and hunting licenses, from what I've been told by people who've gone through it, you need some 'donations' to put down.

so is the easiest/cheapest thing to do just get a "hunting" license, even though you never plan to actually hunt?

or are there free shooting clubs to participate in? whats the cheapest and easiest route for someone to own an enfield?

You'd know. 13% of the population and 50% of murders

What does that have to do with anything? We're talking about the rights of law abiding citizens, not criminals.

Yes, collecting (if you can demonstrate that you are a legitimate collector) is considered 'good reason'.

You won't be allowed to have ammunition or even fire your guns under your certificate conditions, however.

Another thing to look into is the 'miniature rifle range exemption'. Basically if you have your own range for shooting .22lr (like some country homes, pubs, funfairs etc have) you don't need any sort of paperwork to buy and own rifles to use on your gallery as you are specifically exempt very clearly in the Firearms Act.

guntradenews.com/comment/legal/legal-small-bore-and-the-law/

No, I seperated the stock from the action and barrel like two weeks ago but just cant get my ass up to start working on it because I know it will be hours of grinding the cosmoline out of this bitch.

I want it to look like that one shown in the first seconds of the nutnfancy video here

youtube.com/watch?v=nf65B3fjjLw

Two years ago I refinished a 100€ G96/11 (Swiss) which was absolutely worth it but those are also not as drenched in disgusting fat and shellac.

My nagant is an M44 made by tula, like my SKS. Both have that dark red-brown stock with shellac on.

Niggers in Bongistan already have guns retard.

Even a revolver would be better than nothing dude. Don't be a defeatist.

Build a garden gallery with sandbags and a little concrete tube. You literally then have a right to walk out of a gunshop with as many .22 ARs as you can carry.

"Section 11(4) of the Firearms Act 1968, which states: “A person conducting or carrying on a miniature rifle range (whether for a rifle club or otherwise) or shooting gallery at which no firearms are used other than air weapons or miniature rifles not exceeding .23 calibre may, without holding a certificate, have in his possession, or purchase or acquire, such miniature rifles and ammunition suitable therefor; and any person may, without holding a certificate, use any such rifle and ammunition at such a range or gallery.”

Couple of great articles. UK cops have always been dishonest with stat reporting, much like most UK state services.
americas1stfreedom.org/articles/2015/7/21/how-britain-cooks-the-books/
americas1stfreedom.org/articles/2015/7/17/how-the-uk-covers-up-murder-stats/

I just really want a mateba.

You are better off with a good dagger than with that imho for carry

>have finally the possibility of acquiring a revolver
>not picking a double action Colt made in the early 70s
>picking Mateba abomination instead

I have a Mosin Nagant but would still use my 1875 Mark 2 Martini Henry, I'll post a pic if anyone cares

>mfw fist sized wounds

POST IT

I got a pedersoli 1858 two-band Enfield, Parker Hales are so fucking hard to come by in Germany, nobody wants to sell his :

Yeah the gun rights in this country are the same as some states in the USA, you can get quite a few things with a category 2 licence.

Plus there are a fucking shitload of ranges around the country where you don't have to do anything, you can turn up and shoot with their guns and they'll teach you how to shoot.

Still I don't care much, you have guns and you never do anything with them. Your government shits on you every day and nothing changes, you have terrorist attack and no one is ever there to shoot them. Guns are just part of America's foundation myth, they don't really contribute much when the whole population is docile.

Yeah, but what are the zoning rules on a shooting gallery or range?

They're meant to check and review the license regularly (I think it's every 4 or 5 years) so I'm guessing they'd ask for evidence, shooting clubs are really the easiest as they'll give you a sign in sheet for evidence.
When I looked near me a couple of years ago they were offering £300 for the first year and then £250 each year after but most ranges have limits on the caliber you can use so you'd probably have to live near one.

I've been talking with Brits, and most of the ones at least in the country talk about America's guns as if they're some magical thing. At a military reenactment I met a veteran, Pat, who told me about his service in Siam (old guy) and all about how they used to shoot.

How do I get involved in an actual movement? Like a campaign or something? I'd love to see more lax laws. Or even just go to the range with some vets.

It will still be helpful to have a basic understanding of guns when it is time to storm the army barracks

Seems like the simple start would be go to the range, get to know people, start up a club to go shooting, start recruiting people to join in. After a while you can start chapters, etc.

>went to my local gun club's website
>due to current high demand, we are not accepting applications to join

>mfw

At this point I'm considering talking to the NRA and asking them. The only gun rights groups here (listed by OP) have like 1500 likes on Facebook and post shit memes.

>not becoming a hunter

>when the whole population is docile
Important caveat. One is up Shit Creek if they're nogunz when the population is not docile.

>Guns are just part of America's foundation myth, they don't really contribute much when the whole population is docile.
Tis is 100% horseshit. More criminals are killed in self defense than the other way around, but no one ever reports on that.

They legalised pinfires the other month. Now you don't need a license to own a working pinfire revolver.

not that you'll get ammo for it.

Unfortunately you won't be able to shitpost your way to gun freedom, gotta convince people through charisma and activities. Basically community involvement, get people together, have meetings, volunteer to help the community, etc. This promotes a good image and helps bring people to your cause, catch more flies with honey and all that.

That does not count in gang shootings though

Those stats include police shootings, suicides, etc, which comprise the bulk of the shootings. Those stats are then misused to pretend that everyone is just taking down criminals randomly in the streets hourly. I own guns and like to shoot, but stop misrepresenting facts, it is retarded.

As desperation sets in for the BritCucks...

The irony is that this very conflict led to the current Britain

oh i know, im just saying you guys are in a unique position to stop it as the importation is happening. we have to live with the mistakes of our ancestors 200 years ago

>If we make guns illegal, criminals will stop using them!
>It's not like they wanna break the law, right? :^)
Top Cuck

interesting, so basically make your own little range and you can at least have a ruger 10/22? fuck if its that or a knife for self defense, i would take the .22 rifle all day

The UK NRA is the only group I can find, but they never have conferences or rallies, they just have shooting competitions. Why can't the UK be more like America?

Try Firearms United

>Why can't the UK be more like America?

This is why my ancestors moved out of the UK and to America...

the cosmoline is a fucking bitch to remove if you dont do it the right way. if you do it the right way, its a piece of cake. ill tell you what has worked well for me

1) bring some water to a boil
2) get a shitty container that can hold hot water which you dont mind throwing away
3) put all the small parts, like the pins, springs, disassembled bolt pieces, screws into the little container
4) wait til the boiling water cools a tiny bit so its not boiling but still very hot, then pour it in to the container with all the small parts
5) let that sit for a few minutes
6) fish out parts with a spoon or something and wipe them down with a rag, the cosmoline should be mostly dissolved in the water but thick globs on your parts will wipe away very easily
7) go outside or over a bucket (not your fucking sink or in house plumbing) and pour the hot water into the barrel of the action and all inside and around it
8) the shit should just flow away, wipe whatever doesnt with a rag and keep cleaning with hot water
9) your shit should dry up really fast because the water and metal will be really hot. now just oil it in every crevice with gun oil
10) the wood is the most annoying part, dont use hot water here.
11) wrap wood in paper towels and put in a black garbage bag. its summer now, think of the hottest place available to you (trunk of car, outside back yard in sun, shed, etc) and put it there
12) wait an hour or so, check the wood. wipe down all the oozing melted cosmoline. wrap papertowel around it again and put it back in the bag and hot place. do this until it stops oozing lots of cosmoline

thats it, then you can use mineral spirits on a rag or some shellac from the store and touch up the wood on the stock. if you want to actually make it look brand new, strip everything to bare wood using paint stripper, use steam to pop up any dents, sand it lightly with 120grit sand paper then 220 grit, then apply stain/oil for color, and shellac on top. i like natural oil

For those unfamiliar with UK gun regulations

>suicides count as lawful self defense
You're retarded. If anything those would count against it, not for.

deus vult and get guns back!

The first step is to realize that the UK government and police are NOT on your side at all...

>Still I don't care much, you have guns and you never do anything with them

what the fuck kind of cuck world do you live in? i shouldnt even dignify your retardation with a response but jesus fucking christ i hope you are trolling. americans use guns every day to keep themselves safe

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/04/29/80-year-woman-shoots-and-kills-young-intruder-after-he-stabs-her-husband/?utm_term=.08ad1e28b3c8

cnn.com/2017/06/16/us/georgia-inmates-manhunt-capture/index.html

thesun.co.uk/news/3112898/bystander-shoots-dead-suspect-attacking-police-officer-florida-video/

>washingtonpost com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/04/29/80-year-woman-shoots-and-kills-young-intruder-after-he-stabs-her-husband/?utm_term=.08ad1e28b3c8
archive.is/NoueA
>cnn com/2017/06/16/us/georgia-inmates-manhunt-capture/index.html
archive.is/BCt2B

This, those fucking traitors should be the first to hang.

You can't just say it's legal and leave out all the ceveats and limitations behind it.

Set your flag back, I want to see where you're from because I bet it's Canada.