youtube.com/watch?v=GOEweZtlonQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g)
youtube.com/watch?v=eTmNWY0ZPfM
youtube.com/watch?v=cIjDZLIinTE
youtube.com/watch?v=6X_xB1JJ_Es
web.archive.org/web/20160805153058/http://jiv.sagepub.com/content/25/10/1785
doi.apa.org/getdoi.cfm?doi=10.1037/0002-9432.76.1.86
pubmed.gov/16528950
academic.oup.com/sf/article-abstract/87/2/825/2235473/Relationship-Quality-in-Interethnic-Marriages-and
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3729.2012.00747.x/abstract;jsessionid=A63E8003FDB6817545B7EB74102677D7.f02t04
jiv.sagepub.com/content/25/10/1785
nimh.nih.gov/health/statistics/prevalence/serious-mental-illness-smi-among-us-adults.sh
youtu.be/3HWxKahieBY
youtube.com/watch?v=cVaTc15plVs&list=PLaJtMuDnR5KLwrt4z1O8tKmHWmUm3nObV
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_legal_studies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_race_theory
youtube.com/watch?v=OwRNpeWj5Cs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also does anyone have any redpills specifically on race mixing and diversity? Thanks.

This channel is full of truthbombs like this.

The best video to redpill even the most bluepilled on genetics of IQ with indisputable, easily understandable study (5 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk

A study that cleverly proved some cultures are more violent than others (7 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg

A clip that shows the insanity of the current migration policy and offers a proposal on how to fix it. Excellent to redpill even the most bluepilled on the current migration madness (3 minutes).
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY

World Becoming More, Not Less Religious: The Future Of Demographics And Religion (7 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=Zdgzkqsy_z0

Fundamentalism Is As Modern As Secularism: Demographics And Religion Of Muslims, Christians And Jews (2 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=cgVo9hBbhFk

Religion, Demographic Shifts And Why More Countries Will Resemble Israel (6 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA

Walter Benn Michaels On Paying Lip Service To Diversity While Ignoring Economic Inequality (3 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=6meqOKGTZkE

Why Behavioural Genetics Is Important And Ignoring It Is Immoral And Dangerous (1 minute)
youtube.com/watch?v=wE-tRR6YcuQ

Should We Protect The Public From Genetic Explanations Because They're Discouraging (2 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=YbvjdAYT0nY

Oxford professor Savulescu gives mindblowing examples of brain stimulation, genetic manipulation and mind altering medication (9 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=C00oZ3f0fCg

Virtue signaling is for other whites

SJW culture at minimum helps the billionaire class, if it isn't outright controlled by it.

John McCain covered up the abandonment and subsequent murder of hundreds of American POWs.

No, but seriously, Nick aired a kids showed aimed at promoting interracial cuckold relationships. Seriously.

We avoided WWIII

Liberals use double speak all the time to lie and confuse. Half the terms they use mean things other than their plain dictionary meaning.

At best, Jews are such a huge portion of the Ivy League because of nepotism (legacy admissions). At worse, something much more insidious is going on.

Legacy admissions don't explain why whites (non-jews) are by far the smartest population at Harvard. Much smarter than Asians and leagues smarter than jews. (all other groups basically don't belong there on average)

BLM is more racially radical than Richard Spencer. In their own words. MSM is silent.

Black STD rates are absurdly high. No, condoms and PP have done nothing. We have wasted tens of millions trying to get them o use condoms and they just fucking won't.

Black men abandon their mixed race children at astounding rates.

More admissions bullshit. It is a complicated graph, so it may take you a while to be able to read it.

Basically, if it involves jews, and it is bad, then academia censors it.

Not really a red-pill, but some data I put together 1/2

2/2

More infoThis guy was brutally attacked and basically threatened for collecting facts.

Women don't like reality.

Feminism has ALWAYS been fucking cancer

(((they))) are going to replace Neil Gorsuch with Tom Bergeron. It has been foretold.

>Black men abandon their children at astounding rates.

ftfy. Here's your actual red pill:

>Having children with a black man is incredibly risky.

This is just the best Sup Forums has to offer.

These aren't pics but these videos are important to watch and understand.

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA (full video here youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4)
youtube.com/watch?v=nZHRgTskEhE
youtube.com/watch?v=GOEweZtlonQ
(full video here youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g)
youtube.com/watch?v=eTmNWY0ZPfM
youtube.com/watch?v=cIjDZLIinTE
youtube.com/watch?v=6X_xB1JJ_Es

I am a victim of the highest classes of Freemasonry, since birth. It runs in my family. I don't feel comfortable writing the truth about it here, so I don't. I guess I can simply say that I am surprised they keep getting away with it and that I have really never seen any threads on this site take off about the truth of how it is connected, or how it really works.

After spending years on Sup Forums I have come to the conclusion that the information I know must just be too damn powerful, otherwise I would see people explain about it.

Just for those of you who do know what I know, I know you are here, I am an enigma in your circles, but know enough to never go public with what I know. It sucks I am also too much of a pussy to truly spill my guts about it here, because I see all of you are too.... Feels bad man.

/-----------------\
MISCEGENATION
-------------------

web.archive.org/web/20160805153058/http://jiv.sagepub.com/content/25/10/1785

doi.apa.org/getdoi.cfm?doi=10.1037/0002-9432.76.1.86

pubmed.gov/16528950

academic.oup.com/sf/article-abstract/87/2/825/2235473/Relationship-Quality-in-Interethnic-Marriages-and

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3729.2012.00747.x/abstract;jsessionid=A63E8003FDB6817545B7EB74102677D7.f02t04

jiv.sagepub.com/content/25/10/1785

nimh.nih.gov/health/statistics/prevalence/serious-mental-illness-smi-among-us-adults.sh

I thought this was a thread for polls that (((they))) don't like the results of (because Sup Forums participated in the open vote)

I'm disappointed

Forever in debt to your priceless advice

Damn. Is that Civil war prisoner still alive in that picture?

Fuck if I know, man. I can on;y hope he died peacefully in his sleep.

STOP DATING NON-VIRGINS

This fucking redpill right here man...

goddamn fucking jews

a rare redpill I can agree with, thx for that user

Hope you read some of the others I posted. Keep an open mind.

this one pisses me off so fucking much.

Other than the 1.5 Pows exterminated, I can't find anything to refute these claims.

I... is this for real?

spill secrets, fag. Everybody knows that magic is real by now. Arm the autists. Here I'll start. Masons use sorcery to build custom made thoughtforms to control the populace. These thoughtforms can be tailored in a positive way to benefit people as well but they usually just save that for themselves. Thoughts can become sentient.

Do it faggot.

Yes. Watch this: youtu.be/3HWxKahieBY

I'm so sorry to do this to you, user, but it's the truth.

Leave while you still can m8. There's still time for you

Seriously, I can't blame you if you leave this thread and just forget you read any of this.

Wouldn't it be more useful to create a Sup Forums manifesto from the digestible redpills?

Give us some brief info

Not a bad idea. But it would have to be constantly updated, great redpills get created and posted every day

No, it'd draw too much attention. We need to stay hidden, work from the shadows, use (((their))) tactics against them.

not really a redpill in itself, but this man's music is nothing short of aryan

Those first two videos are from a Norwegian documentary called Brainwash. I heard it got the social sciences defunded there

youtube.com/watch?v=cVaTc15plVs&list=PLaJtMuDnR5KLwrt4z1O8tKmHWmUm3nObV

Muslims and non-whites (except east Asians) are too genetically stupid and violent to achieve a first-world developed civilised society with a high quality of life and low crime rates, which is why they all want to live in our white countries.

non-whites hate us yet want to live among us because they envy us, our success and our civilisation. They also want to date, have sex with (or in most cases rape) white women.

non-whites fear the very thought of being sent back to their own countries because they don't want to live among their own savage low IQ non-white people born in their natural habitat, instead they enjoy living among us Europeans with all the benefits of living in our more advanced societies than their own.

when we whites are gone then so does our civilisation, meaning there will be no more high quality of life and low crime rates for non-whites to leech off of because they would've replaced it all with their own genetically stupid and violent people, non-whites brought this on themselves because of their own existence.

You've got one of the complexes, huh? The kind where you think you are special, so you make up bullshit stories to get people to ask you questions so you can blather out some bullshit that espouses your delusions.

If you have shit to say, say it - no one is going to believe your crazy ass.

Side note:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_theory
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_legal_studies
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_race_theory

These areas of study/thought are currently very important within the realms of academia and the elite.

Of course it wouldn't be called a Sup Forums manifesto. The title is irrelevant. We could spread it throughout the web to reach normies. Let's be honest, we're not making much of a difference.Working from shadows might be a good idea if you could pull it off. We can't.

What he says

>These thoughtforms can be tailored in a positive way to benefit people
This is true. The reason why I don't spill the beans is because I have come to believe that the Freemasons are doing the best to allow for the best outcome for all humans, not just themselves. It is annoying for me, because I made certain decisions that have left me on the sidelines atm. I don't recommend anyone join the Freemasons, but I do believe that they are going to help humanity. I guess one thing I can maybe say is that this is very widespread and that it is not just Freemasonry, but is many different societies all working towards the same goal which I guess, after many years and research, I need to agree with. The thought forms they have created are helping as a whole and even though that means that their hands are dirty, it doesn't necessarily mean I will help humanity, or even gain anything personally by exposing them on a cartoon image board.

Alright - now do one for Russia...

Currently reading Two Hundred Years Together... but this is something else. How deep does this rabbit hole go?

For anyone scanning this thread with a closed mind, here are some quick points to consider

>Jews believe Jesus is in hell boiling in semen and human waste
>Look up the main organizers of the Russian Revolution
>look up the attempted Communist Revolution in pre-WWII Germany (that you probably never heard of)
>look at who organizes any "inter-faith" organizations (and see if you can figure out these groups true goals)

This is just the beginning. I'm going to try and see what can be disproven from the original pic I commented on. Occasionally something posted here is a blatant lie but its few and far inbetween. I'm actually starting to believe the blatantly obviously fabrications are intentional misinformation

Reaching the "normies" does come down to having a "manifesto" or any other declaration/collection of beliefs or personal philosophies. It comes down to logical arguments and supporting those arguments with evidence, or some sort of proof.

What makes Sup Forums powerful is the hivemind. Being able to communicate unrestricted thoughts, and act as a group, with each individual using their own unique skills to help the group reach its goal.

Anonymity is just an aspect that allows freedom.

Also the official Sup Forums reading list has some books that will shatter things you know. Not all of it is is worth reading and some of it even ridiculous but I advise any skeptics to read some books off of it

This one

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_theory
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_legal_studies
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_race_theory

>These areas of study/thought are currently very important within the realms of academia and the elite.
You seem on point. I don't know enough about critical theory, specifically, but the main goals of the groups are to apply the best possible critical thinking to the problem of continuing humanity peacefully and yes race and things like that play a huge part in the sculpting.

I think of it as us trying to please ET visitors with our ability to keep peace.

>I'm actually starting to believe the blatantly obviously fabrications are intentional misinformation

JIDF isn't a meme. They're a real organization. And yes, they post here.

>I think of it as us trying to please ET visitors with our ability to keep peace.
That is meaning if they ever visit us, which they haven't. I just want to clarify that.

Roswell NM?

Could you name three things pol/ ever accomplished other than stealing falgs? It's exactly this environment of anonymity that could help someone to create a mean of transporting important ideas to the rest of the public.

>if you introduce contraception options, you lower fertility rates

really gets my neurons firing. Still, nice to see some regression models in here, thanks!

I already do.

As for the one mentioned, it's the first time this whole identity crap gets brought into a perspective I was sensing all the time but couldn't grasp. This is neo-liberal psy op tier mindfuckery.

I strongly, strongly recommend watching this interview; I know it's in German only and misses subtitles, so this recommendation is just meant for you take note of its existence - maybe there'll be a decent translation in the future:
youtube.com/watch?v=OwRNpeWj5Cs

The people who are willing to overthrow humanity into an infinite abyss of AI controlled neofeudalism with 0% escape chance are beyond evil.

description translated:

If a very small and clear group of people succeeds in working the masses globally and over decades for their own goals, this can only be achieved successfully if these elites consistently apply the techniques of brainwashing at all levels. Even the fact that peoples are inspired by war shows the power of this technique.

Since the Roman principle "parts and rulers", the tools of brainwashing have become extremely refined. A large part of the so-called social research was financed on behalf of the elites, in order to be able to dismantle human beings as beings, which can only survive in the collective, into its constituents - to make him submissive.

The degree of manipulation is much greater than most of us even suspect. But this is precisely the power of this elite technique. Mass media are one of the most important tools to conceal reality and make it invisible. Anyone who is aware of this will be attacked, ridiculed and marginalized by the system. The final goal is always the annihilation of those who let the camouflage of the elites fly.

The sociologist Prof. Rainer Mausfeld has dealt intensively with the techniques of obscuration and obstruction. His lectures, which were also published on the web, including "Why silent the lambs", became blockbusters on the net.

KenFM spoke with Rainer Mausfeld about the status quo of a society, which had been sworn to the neo-liberal course, While the Geldeliten continue to pull the strippers. The manipulation is extremely perfidious because it insults the human being who does not want to be led to the slaughterhouse like cattle by keeping him pervert with the perverted techniques of democracy in which situation he is Actually.

The time of awakening is imminent. It will not be without pain. The media revolution is like a birth. We have to be able to start a self-sufficient life.

That's kind of the problem with shit that is important. A hive mind can't develop if everyone disagrees - and that largely boils down to philosophies.

Of the most recent shit that mattered - the 2016 election. Of course Sup Forums wasn't the main factor, or even the most important, but it did provide a place for young Trump Supporters to congregate online, facilitating support for Trump.

Not saying that is was the cornerstone of Trump's victory, but it shouldn't be overlooked as it was one of the few places people were "allowed" to voice their opinion openly.

>It's exactly this environment of anonymity that could help someone to create a mean of transporting important ideas to the rest of the public.

>important ideas

Most everyone will agree - the most important ideas are ones based in fact. Can you give me a couple philosophies that are unique to Sup Forums that can be substantiated or even argued without sounding batshit?