RACE WAR NOW

Do you really think Whites will win a race war? Lol man you guys are funny the best you could do is hold rural cities and smaller states and balkanize.

You will not take back America because I bet 40% of the Whites will be fighting against you or neutral, i've seen how brainwashed you people are.

Mexicans will dominate in Southern Texas and Cali, I admit Texas will not be fully Mexican just because of crazy white niggas oh but the Southern states will be BLACKED.

Please try some shit gringo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qi3dn-EAziI
youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Dingo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>majority

saged

The majority of cucks maybe.

Someone w should post that YouTube video of the nigger admitting that they would lose a race war in America almost instantly. White parents teach their kids to shoot in a lot of places in the US, whereas niggers run away from their kids

Mommy issues detected.

Dear Nigger, What percent of your fighting age males are locked behind bars? What percent of the population is nigger? What percent of that nigger population is concentrated in cities? We would fucking wipe the floor with you. But by all means, I would love for you fellers to give it a honest shot.

My mom had me at 35.
You really think all those liberal whites would do that shit, maybe in Texas or southern states there would be decent fighting.

You clearly don't know what whites are capable of doing when they chimp out.

LOL! The hardened criminal blacks would be broken free and there is a lot of black population in the cities.

You would fucking lose the best scenario would be catching some small states and outside cities.

Getting btfo by drunk Slavs controlled by Jews?

youtube.com/watch?v=Qi3dn-EAziI

Slavs are white and only whites can stop other whites.Now imagine all whites against you.

texas, arizona, and new mexico team together to form Sonoran Empire when? whites rule the desert

You don't deserve to wear that nazbol flag you bait posting faggot
Bumping anyway to discuss race war :)

>8 [Reply]▶
You're overestimating black intelligence and Mexican/Asian/Non-western European white sympathy. All western white people have too much sympathy and that's the only reason they're nice to niggers. If Asians had the chance they'd conquer the U.S. the same way Japan conquered China in the 30s. As far as I'm concerned, if the U.S. goes down it's a free-for-all between China and Russia to colonize the rest of the world as they please. Blacks aren't smart enough to do anything about it, they won't have good technology, they won't get along, they'll be broke, they won't farm and without gibs they'll be colonized very quickly.

If anything the blacks will unite against the burrito menace.

All the neo-nazi's here don't call em white :^)

Another thing remember the Ottoman Empire oh and the Moors please nigguh you were SLAVES.

>liberal whites
>mattering in a race war

niggers couldnt organize a 2 car parade. i think they will be wiped out within a few weeks

Kek
Everyone knows black people cant fucking shoot or maintain a weapon.

If the caged niggers would be freed, so would the AB. We're good. Nigs BTFO

>My mom had me at 35.
Explains the autism.

Even blacks know they will lose the race war.

youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ

Ignore OP he is just baiting
How does Sup Forums think a race war scenario would occur and would the result end most of the problems in the West

bisping better

Non-Whites are congested in small area urban slums.
It's a simple matter of surrounding you and cutting off your wel-fare

Or swim. Or survive in the wilderness. Or read.

Moors invaded because whites were busy fighting each other and Ottoman Empire didn't do shit they played nice kissed alot of ass.They were giving people land so they won't rebel.

I'm actually a tight-knit strasserist, the modern NazBol movement is fucking gay.
Yeah no...
They're a very large minority.
Mexican and Blacks will fight for their own ethnostate.

You're talking like removing the race traitors isn't a great idea

The cartels are literally supplied with weapons by the US government to kill you retarded.
Those piles of headless bodies outside Mexico are courtesy of the US. It's been brought taco bender.

And Slavs not being white is a meme you moron but i forgive you its all you can do with IQ of 70

Okay thats enough... fire up the ovens ->

Aight nigguhs, you been talking about how Blacks will be destroyed in cities.

Mexicans have fraternity, higher IQ and were raised up in a much harsher environment.

whitey btfo

IQ is actually tested at 104, higher than the average of all white euro countries.

Also you're funny there are real Neo-Nazi groups that believe Slavs are not white, stupid crakka.

This is the reason you won't ever EVER win a single battle.

slaves aren't white faggot
they're caucasian niggers

NazBol is a meme but I find it funny and the flag is the closest thing to a strasserist flag
In a race war scenario how many mexicans and blacks are actually capable of maintaining critical infrastructure? Once they butcher all the liberal whites in the cities they'll starve to death.

Coons are so coonie they think their ancestors lost to the white men in a fist fight.
No, you lose when it implies a grand scheme.
You lose when it implies being cunning.
Yap some more you retarded loud mouth.

Kek at Afrojambo's face when she says she only likes niggers for their appearance.

By blood they are white but mentality of slavs has been fucked by communism and they became white trash.

Silly nignog we have all the weapons and training what are you going to do play ChiIraq ? Shit won't fly here two country boys can take down a whole troop of boons any day lol !!

>race war
the war is already on
and (((THEY))) are winning

cuz we wuz kang and shiet

t.Schlomo.

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random,

>implying Mexicans can't maintain agriculture
Nigguh I have my own goddamn garden, saves me a shit ton of money only thing I buy at the grocery store is meat and whey protein.

RACE WAR ENDS W/ BLACKS AGREEING TO ONE TIME PAYMENT OF $10,000,000
>spread out amongst the whole pop. shhhhh

by blood we're all niggers
but i agree, by mentality slavs are white trash
hitler was rite

stop gibbsmedats

Most mexicans want niggers dead anyways

Wow original meme gringo.

That IQ isn't going to get any higher and remember in Europe 100 is an average 100 IQ by nigger standards is a genius.

the vast majority of combat vets are white. Look at any infantry unit and you'll see only a few niggers who are typically awful at their job. Its gonna be an interesting war.

Also looking at the k/d ratio in Rhodesia should let you know how things will turn out for the nonwhites.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Dingo

I'm not black you stupid crakka, and 104 IQ is great for creating a self-sufficient society.

Most agriculture isn't in the cities and I can't imagine they'd be organized to setup militias to go seize farms and then work on them
Anyhow doing field work during harvesting season isn't the same as maintaining agriculture

The Great Black Dick Hoax - Encyclopedia Dramatica

And yes, we WILL take back USA, because also EU got tired of your shit.

>combat vets
>whites
>controlled by kikes
this is how the white race will come to an end

I know this is a troll thread, but I'll bite.

Surprisingly few blacks own guns AND know how to use them. In the event of serious civil unrest, the US would turn into a 21st century South Africa, with checkpoints everywhere.

Blacks would be corraled into their ghettoes, their movements strictly controlled by soldiers and police. Any resistance would result in getting your ass kicked or detained, or maybe a hot lead facelift.

You underestimate our people, ever wonder why Latinos are the best drug dealers/efficient.

It's because we believe in hierarchy which you can even attribute to a sense of fascism.

We gon take back our lost land crakka.

sure you are, schlomo

Still a nigger

oh yeah we better rely on the neets to get shit done right?

Nah crakka, don't call me a kike, y'all crakka's and jews will get the bullet.

seeThe cartels are at war with most of the governments of the countries they are in dumbass
I wonder who that benefits?

Yep, don't steal it...

It will be hard to shoot them in the dark

Niggers are 13% of the US population, substract the elderly, those who won't side with you, women, fat asses, those in jail and gangs that will fight each other instead

You already lost nigger

They forget..no matter what they see in media representation, they are in fact low-skill, low iq, and also minority.

>niggers can't stop killing themselves for one day
>implying the south won't be where all the fun is after balkanization happens
>implying Pedro wont just run away like he did the first time to leave his shithole country to begin with when things turn sour.
>implying this isn't a weak attempt at divide and conquer tactical shill thread.

Now take all the nationalistic Mexicans, subtract all the old white people (alot), women, white liberals (again a lot) oh and the NEETS who are mentally weak.

You already lost cracka,

And their own biggest enemy.Most of the crime that blacks commit are black on black.

You can keep the liberal whites. They are useless unless hitting the elderly