Philando castille dashcam revealed. Suprise he is a dummy

>ayo...
>so you is sayin....
>If i dun get cuhseel curry....
>i can pull my gun out when explicitly told not to during a traffic stop?
>*sucks air through teeth* Sheeeeeiiiiit nigga sign me up for summa dat

youtu.be/z1ac7Zblqyk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3J_rTg43etM&t=302s
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/06/16/philando_castile_s_killer_acquitted_despite_forensics_that_contradicted.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not /k/ related

The Policeman seems perturbed. Is it really that big of a deal to kill a nigger ?

>conceal carry shooting

Its k related

The fact that all /k/ and Sup Forums can do is grasp at straws make up fake news to justify the Castille shooting is all I needed to know to make my final judgement on this case.

Although he should have been extremely careful, expecting this would happen. It's just the reality of the world we live in.

>grasp at straws

>a year ago

>"ya the dumb nog probly reached for his gun because he is a low IQ low time preference troglodyte who thinks a CCW card is a "police cant shoot me" license" - Sup Forums

>year later

>"Oh wow Sup Forums was right"

Racist thread detected

Luckily this goes against board rules so the Mods have been notified.

Enjoy your 404 bigot

gay

>being homophobic

Wow you sure showed me.

He's not right for shooting him, but he's still justified under the law. Saying
>I'm not reaching for my gun
is not enough to convince someone that you're not reaching for your gun. Castille was not cooperating with the officer, and when you fail to observe basic directions when there's a weapon involved, you can't reasonably expect the situation to go over well.

That being said, when giving directions, never say, "don't go for your gun." Give clear positive instructions like, "keep your hands on the steering wheel." That makes the situation a lot less ambiguous, and makes it that much clearer when the person disobeys orders.

have you told your parents you namefag yet?

the problem with this standard is "dont go for your gun" is a pretty simple order only a subhuman moron could fuck up.

>being homophobic AGAIN in 2017

2006 is that way kid. Don't cut yourself on all that edge

Sup Forums: Nothing is beyond your reach, except /k/. See you in

>Castille was not cooperating with the officer,

GET YOUR ID
SHOW ME YOUR HANDS
GET YOUR ID
SHOW ME YOUR HANDS

You just broke a global rule dipshit.

Ahh 2006. Great vintage.....

Yeah, it is pretty fucking simple, but there is still room for retardation to slip in, and that's the problem. A person may not be reaching for their gun, but if it looks like it, then it doesn't matter how much they think they're obeying the rules, their retardation is going to get them killed. Keeping your hands on the steering wheel has less room for error, and the less room for error, the better. Yes, even the retarded should be given a chance.

wow black people are really smart

>I HAVE A GUN
>*reaches for waistband*
>*gets shot*

Literally doesn't tell you anything meaningful.

The officer said not to draw, then ?!?!?! happened and the officer shot him.

Unless they release another cam angle where you can see philando juggling candles instead of reaching for his ccw(officers version of events) it means nothing

>i have a firearm on me
>okay well dont reach or it or try to pull it out
>dont pull it out.
>DONT PULL IT OUT

>how to turn a traffic stop into a trip to the morgue

>Sir, Imma have to tell you I do have a firearm on me
>K. Don't reach for it.
>[Smacks lips]
>Don't pull it out.
>Ayo. Hole up. Imma have to pull it out [Proceeds to pull it out]
What the fuck is wrong with niggers?

Fuck off. If you fags get to have your "mug doggo is dying everyone cry with me" circle jerks this is fine. Also Kys.

>Is it really that big of a deal to kill a nigger ?
Ask George Zimmerman or Darren Wilson.

lmao at this nigger's [life]

because it isn't its a circle jerk of Sup Forumslacks shitposting because they nothing else going on in their lives

>then ?!?!?! happened
Nice omission of when Castile said "Imma have to pull it out."

>everyone i dont like is Sup Forums

I'll mourn for your pet ape, no more tears.

this is why I put my wallet in my cup holder when I drive, so that in the instance I get pulled over I can grab my license and CCW permit quickly and ready to present to the officer while still being able to keep both hands on the steering wheel. guaranteed Castille's hands were wandering around all over the place.

It must suck being an unemployed CTR faggot.

>Discussions about POLITICS or CURRENT EVENTS belong on Sup Forums
Will you people ever learn how to read?

>this is why I put my wallet in my cup holder when I drive, so that in the instance I get pulled over I can grab my license and CCW permit quickly and ready to present to the officer while still being able to keep both hands on the steering wheel. guaranteed Castille's hands were wandering around all over the place.
Why couldn't you get this stuff out if and when you're ever actually in the act of pulling over to the side of the road?

thank you!

give me (yous)

youtube.com/watch?v=3J_rTg43etM&t=302s

Both the cop and the nig were fucking stupid. I think the nig wins the Darwin award here
>Has CCL
>Don't Tell cop you have ccl just say " I have a gun"
>Ignore orders to not move
Cop still was a little trigger happy but I can't necessarily blame him considering he thought the dude was an armed robbery suspect

I have zero insider knowledge of this event, but having worked with police you hear similar stories.

here is one possibility:

>Guy mentions CCW, cop acknowledges
>cop gets nervous, just because a weapon is now involved
>guy is on edge due to getting pulled over, maybe sees the cop get nervous
>goes to lift shirt to show gun to cop or point out where its at
>cop panics
>guy locks up due to screaming (adrenaline, surprise at loud noises, and panic do horrific things to your ability to process info)

It is 100% plausible that the guy was trying to help the cop in the most unfortunate and misguided way possible, leading to a death spiral of tension, misinterpretation, and panic

@34314670
He's an idiot.

>the problem with this standard is "dont go for your gun" is a pretty simple order only a subhuman moron could fuck up.

The office doesn't know where the "gun" is so that any movement can be presumed to be going for the gun.

I'd wager this is what happened.

>That being said, when giving directions, never say, "don't go for your gun." Give clear positive instructions like, "keep your hands on the steering wheel." That makes the situation a lot less ambiguous, and makes it that much clearer when the person disobeys orders.

This would fix that.

This. You get pulled over you should have your license registration and insurance info out already

>Forgetting to mention the nigger was high and had drugs
HE A GUD BOY HE DIN DU NUFFIN

>police cat
Explain.

>police are being too aggressive!
>fewer police are being killed!
>this somehow means that modern police tactics are wrong, and they need to go back to acting like its the 60's!

WEW

the police didnt necessarily know that, he you can be lucid enough to follow basic instructions. the guy was with it enough to mention his CCW, so he wasnt high as a kite.

Ive notified the local Moonmen of your post

Which the cop was unaware of when he shot him. You don't want a cop on a bad shooting (which Castille's does not appear to be) to get a pass just because the coroner finds out you smoked a joint or were over the legal limit?

That's fucking dumb
>They need to do something to actually be warranted as a threat
Reaching for something that might be a gun after that person has stated, "I have a gun," and being told to not reach for his gun seems like a good reason to see that person as a threat

He didn't mention he had a CCW from what I heard he just said he had a firearm on him

>Why couldn't you get this stuff out if and when you're ever actually in the act of pulling over to the side of the road?

That is considered furtive movements such as to ditch drugs or a weapon and gives the cops probably cause to detain you and toss the car. At least if you are poor and/or black.

And I'm applying to be a cop still. I just don't fool myself about how things are.

The guy who got shot on Instagram?

Given that the violent crime rate has been dropping and the increase in medical technology and improved techniques, i'm sure there are a variety of factors to that.

But sure, if its an aggression issue, lets give them all Level IV plate carriers, MRAPs for patrol cars, and Predator drone access. That'll teach Jamal to smoke the reefer weed and drive!

Either his race made him unable to respond appropriately to police commands or he was too high to do it

I find it probably a combo of both

thats not what the forensic evidence says

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/06/16/philando_castile_s_killer_acquitted_despite_forensics_that_contradicted.html

This is what I choose to believe. If the dude was planning on shooting the cop he wouldn't have given any warning and was probably just trying to flash his gun thinking the cop would like to know where it's at. The cop, having no further context other than just being told about a gun, only sees the guy start grabbing for it.

Sees like an unfortunate situation for everyone

>muh 80 IQs
>muh negros

Everyone in this thread should be napalmed.

This

In the action of pulling over, with one hand I'll put my wallet on the dashboard. I keep my insurance inside my wallet. Problem fucking solved - I don't even tell the officer I'm carrying (it's none of his business)

I could be wrong but at least in Ohio you have to have a card in your wallet that you show when you pull over, and verbally state if you have it. I assumed the cop could see the card, but tbf i dont know the state and preemptively compared it to mine, my bad. Alternatively it could be constitutional carry, idk that state's particular laws.

This seems likely.

The cop very clearly lost it from the way he reacted following the shooting. I doubt he woke up that day and said "im gonna shoot at least one nigger by 6 o'clock" or had any kind of serious desire to kill someone.

That said when I get pulled over and I'm carrying I take my wallet out before the cop is even out of his car. I have my insurance already out of the glovebox and ready.

I see so many of these police shootings where people do things that, while I may not feel they would justify a shooting, WILL get you shot. I don't care about the semantics of 'well should a cop REALLY shoot you for..' and expect every officer to be triggerhappy and at the end of a 20 hour shift. Just as the police are inclined to assume everyone they pull over might try to kill them and err on the side of caution I do the same and so far its worked fine for me.

>forensics

Reaching for a gun and touching a gun are two different things

The cops didn't know he had a CCW and Philando never got to say he had one, only that he had a gun on him. The fact of his CCW even wasn't known until days later when another county said he had one with them.

digging around in your car or in your glovebox while getting pulled over makes cops real nervous too

>Given that the violent crime rate has been dropping and the increase in medical technology and improved techniques, i'm sure there are a variety of factors to that.
Violent crime has only been dropping the last 25 years or so.
The current murder rate is almost double that of 1970.

>But sure, if its an aggression issue, lets give them all Level IV plate carriers, MRAPs for patrol cars, and Predator drone access. That'll teach Jamal to smoke the reefer weed and drive!
There's nothing wrong with cops being allowed to wear plates, the only reason police agencies have mraps is because the federal government sells them for practically, sometimes literally, nothing
and the rest was just stupid hyperbole.

I'm just going off of what I heard in the dash cam video. No idea what the laws are like in Minnesota

>That is considered furtive movements such as to ditch drugs or a weapon and gives the cops probably cause to detain you and toss the car. At least if you are poor and/or black.
Cops may notice you pulling your wallet out of your back pocket or reaching into your glove box, but I guarantee you that they know how to interpret those movements for what they are. They pull people over every day.

Pretty much what said. Just because he wasn't holding the gun doesn't mean he couldn't have been reaching for it.

> Don't tell the officer I'm carrying
Good plan, but I have to hand over my LTC with my ID if I am, and I must hand over my weapon if he then asks.

After everything I've seen, I'd probably just ask him to do it so I don't get shot. Such is the state of our country right now.

Not really.

I've done it every time I have been pulled over and haven't gotten any kind of extra hassle for it. Nobody has ever asked me 'what were you doing' or anything. But then again I'm not a fucking manlet so all I have to do is lean slightly forward to get to my glovebox. Its not like I'm ducking under the seat or anything.

Cop: Don't pull it out
Driver: I have to pull it out

Yep, that one line spoken by the driver is what got the cop a "not guilty" if a cop tells you not to reach for your gun why the fuck would you tell him that you have to do it.

I would have kept my hands on the wheel and explain that my gun holster is keeping me from reaching into my pocket where my license is in. but saying "I have to pull it out" right after he tells you not to was beyond stupid.

What do you think the average IQ of blacks in America is?

>making an accusation of someone being unemployed while simulataneously claiming they're a paid shill
10/10 retardation. Impressive even for a Sup Forumstard

The funny thing is the dude was a right wing conspiracy nut and is probably rolling in his grave over the fact that his death got co opted by blm instead of the nra

fuck off you insufferable namefagging leftist

>forensics

This again.

The Driver literally tells the cop that he is going to reach for his gun. It is recorded on video.

Shooting the guy before he had a chance to grab is perfectly acceptable.

Are you serious? That's some dark humor

definitely /k/ related.

or do you not want it posted because it ruins your communist agitator narrative?

>muh Sup Forums

kys leftist

>shooting someone because you FEEL that they're a threat
Are we a society based on an inexperienced police officers precious feelings?

>implying that if you ever had to shoot someone in self defense, you wouldn't be claiming you felt your life was in danger
>implying im not replying to bait

That sucks man.

to bad you werent on the jury, but I guess its hard to get called for jury duty when your address is "moms basement"

Nice try sweetie, /k/ is a racist board.

>What the fuck is wrong with niggers?
They don't listen to directions because that'd make them an Uncle Tom.

>I never took a concealed carry class
kys nigger

killing someone because you think they're a threat despite evidence to the contrary

Prove it.

>I didnt watch the video and im making shit up

sup, CNN

Did you not see the video?
The driver got a clear order to not pull out his gun and the driver just said "I have to pull it out" and then went for it.

If it were you, would you do the same as the driver?

>killing someone because you think they're a threat despite evidence to the contrary
Literally not illegal, so long as the evidence wasn't known to you at the time

Also, there is no evidence to the contrary anyway.

Yup. Sounds like the jury made the right decision. Does Yanez still have a job at that PD? I'm not sure if his LEO career is salvageable or not. Hell, maybe it shouldn't
be.
How about both of you stop assuming you speak for everyone? Barring that, maybe both of you should just get trip codes.

Can anyone here give a source for what Philando says. It sounds:
>Sir I have to tell you I have a gun
>I'm reaching for it
>I have to pull it out.
Trying to quote from memory; on phone.

Maybe they should teach how to act at a traffic stop in public schools.

this isnt reddit, fag

>accuse anyone you don't like being from reddit
sounds like projection

I got pulled over

>I'm carrying with permit
Okay, license and registration
>reach for wallet
WHOA WHOA WHOA,,,, where's the gun?

I immediately froze all movement and pointed to my left hip where the gun was. I'm still alive. Glad I didn't tell the officer I had to pull it out to show him.

>trip code
Awww, how adorable! Sweetie thinks this is Reddit!

I took my CC class at the same place Castille did a few weeks after the shooting. He did everything the instructors there tell you NOT to do. The instructors specifically mentioned him during the class.

Can't filter you otherwise, dear.

It was all over his Facebook I'm not going to spoon feed you

also
>less suspects killed
>less suspects injured during apprehension
>less cops injured during apprehension

leftists cant stand that police tactics are so efficient.

it ruins their narrative

>muh police brutality
>make dah poleese wear bodee camz

>ok
>police wear boy cams now
>everyone can now see that the police are professional and how completely ridiculous niggers and trash act as soon as they don't get their way.

>muh video done meen nuffin

>>I'm carrying with permit
>Okay, license and registration
Cops are fucking idiots too. Did he not understand what he was asking you to do?

That said, it's your fault for not getting your wallet out while you were pulling over to the side of the road. Did you not realize he was going to ask you for it?