ABSOLUTYELY HAPPENING

HOLY SHIT

I live just east of Yellowstone national park, and I've just been outside and seen a fuckton of spiders seemingly moving together due east. I went further down the street to investigate and its fucking happening - ALL THE SPIDERS ARE RUNNING AWAY TO THE EAST

>AWAY FROM THE PARK TO THE WEST

is it about to happen? Should I also run away or stay on pol????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MJSZGgFhjE8#t=1m
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RUN YOU FOOL!

stop

>no pics
kys faggot

they're trying to trick you, better head west

>aussieposters think they can hide behind BLM flags
not today u cunt

DID ANYONE ELSE SEE ALL THESE TED CRUZ'S RUNNING EAT

i think you might have a basilisk neer by

I concur

Holy shit. There's a basilisk in Yellowstone! Someone get Hagrid out of Azkaban.

Better try and make friends with them, your life could depend on it

OY VEY NOTHING TO SEE HERE

Fuck off, Potterfag

what an awful dilemma

if you run away from the spiders you run towards the supervolcano

if you run away from the caldera you run to where there'll be loads of spiders

you should in not a mean or rude way whatsoever just kill yourself OP

Real Talk

Would Yellowstone eruption be the end? Would anyone survive? How quickly would it happen?

stay on Sup Forums and live stream the apocalypse you faggot

the spideys know,,,they always know.....

>spider gangs running across my kitchen
thanks i will now have nightmares for a month

fpbp

That's not a good sign.

Rick Wiles: Prophetic Warning, Debt Tidal Wave Towering Over Sleeping America

youtube.com/watch?v=MJSZGgFhjE8#t=1m

The never-ending political hoopla to delegitimize the election of President Donald J. Trump is a smokescreen to divert our attention away from a financial tsunami wave that is rising higher at a furious speed. President Ronald Reagan’s director of the Office of Management and Budget David Stockman said it correctly days ago when he told CNBC, “This is one of the most dangerous market environments we’ve ever been in. It’s the calm before a gigantic, horrendous storm that I don’t think is too far down the road.”

Meanwhile, legendary investor Jim Rogers told Business Insider days ago, “Some stocks in America are turning into a bubble. The bubble’s gonna come. Then it’s going to collapse, and you should be very worried.” Mr. Rogers predicted the crash would happen later this year or 2018. The 74-year-old billionaire said the financial crisis will be the worst in his lifetime.

Mr. Bill Gross, also a billionaire, said last week that U.S. markets are experiencing levels of risk at the highest levels since the 2008 financial crisis. The Holy Spirit showed me this mega storm in 1998. It’s been coming in successive waves. A monster-size tidal way is headed our way very soon.

Plot twist! Head for the mountain!!!!

nice toy spiders

>cringe comment
>cringe flag
Checks out

You think it would destroy the human race? or america even?

>Its a volcano user jesus christ......

It would not be the end. It would be a major happening yes, but yellowstone is in one of the least populated areas in America and nowhere near any of our population or economic centers.

The lead time for it to blow would be weeks/months, plenty of time for you gtfo from the US if you are even remotely prepared.

a volcano that could possibly end the human race

i remember hearing its more the ash and debris that would get thrown into the atmosphere would lead to a mini ice age. ot wouldnt be extinction level, but a lot of people would die because of famine and stuff like that

Lol this shit is so fake but funny as fuck

Long and short of that is "no." It would be cataclysmic to be sure but it would be far from "the end." Although it would effectively end the US and possibly Canada and Mexico as nations. At least we'd go out with a bang instead of a silent fizzle all the while the mini-ice age kills off the niggers that don't die off from the start.

SHIT I JUST REALIZED I LIVE EAST OF YELLOWSTONE.

The seismic activity is making the queens flee too.

Remember to wear hats at all times, they are attracted to luxirious hair.

OPEN UP YOUR DOORS AND LET ALL THE REFUGEE SPIDERS IN

YOU'RE NOT AN ARACHNOPHOBE ARE YOU?

run

I'll grab my sword

CHILDREN... COME TO ME

ITS A STAMPEDE

The park isn't closed yet

Once the park is shut down that is when you should move back to California

Pay attention to the jet stream that high altitude wind is going to spread the cloud

It may erupt and smoke for a hundred years or more

what are we worried about now?

>The Holy Spirit showed me
Into the trash it goes

If inanimate rubber toys suddenly coming alive to run away doesn't convince you of how serious this happening is, I don't know what will.

jesus get the blow torch

Hey guys, look at this dumb nigger who forgot to change his flag

these past few years show that we need a great cleansing, i will pray for yellowstone to blow

Sure it's not just mosquitoes with diamond-tipped probosciseses? Like last time?

>lays a bunch of halloween spiders in a line
>calls it a happening
>those responses
10/10 bait OP, yarr.

not quick enough

RUN NIGGA; RUN!!!!!!

People in the surrounded states would basically all die instantly.
People in the entire western and central area of America would die from inhaling volanic ash (read: microscopic rock fragments) and/or from the volcanic ash (which is heavy as fuck and turns into concrete if it rains) LITERALLY COLLAPSING HOUSES UNDER ITS WEIGHT
The rest of the country would end up dying because of mass anarchy and because the eruption would wipe out the midwest and great plains, where the majority of our food is grown.
The rest of the world would also experience major crop failures due to a SEVERE volanic (nuclear) winter. Previously recorded mild volanic winters were able to cause big famines across the world, and this would be much worse.

But... it's still be a decent excuse to initiate DOTR and lynch every nigger and kike

this is a really good painting, i thought it was actually a photo till i took a hard look at it

>volcano becomes the kryptonite of freedom embodied as a nation
fucking volcano niggers

nice plastic spiders

KYS faggot

If this happened what would be the quickest way to kms?

Follow the spiddos, they know the way to safety

>trunews
>its true news guys! it even says it in the tidal

Leave Rick and quit shilling your shit "news" channel

It would be extremely painful

Umm

That's not exactly useful information

Yeah in the third world.

Same as now: Find the darkest area and walk into it.

This would be a full scale eruptions. Wasn't there some big volcano that went off somewhere in Europe and only messed up air travel for a week?

>SAGE THE GODDAMN SLIDE THREADS
Also, at this point I'd rather the volcano just erupt so we don't have 10,000 of the goddamn same thread every fucking day

The ash would fuck a whole load of electronics and mechanics, fuck an assload of crops, farmery and seafood, and kill those in proximity (probably).

It would be a crisis, but a manageable one (mostly).

Of course people would survive. Nothing short of the planet exploding would eradicate humanity.

Florida here, we'd have a party to celebrate the death of the other states. Except Alaska. They'd survive.

But have the fish left the lakes yet?

>implying that the effects wouldnt be devastating on the continent of the eruption