I'm Asian and White, but I'm Far Right

I know about the Jewish problem, I know about the Negro problem, it's just that You guys won't let me fit in at all. I have an IQ of 116, i get good grades, why do you hate me?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Laws#Classifications_under_the_laws
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1). Thou shalt not engage in idol worship.

2). Thou shalt not blaspheme God.

3). Thou shalt not shed innocent blood of any human nor fetus nor ailing person who has a limited time to live.

4). Thou shalt not engage in bestial, incestuous, adulterous or homosexual relations nor commit the act of rape.

5). Thou shalt not steal.

6). Thou shalt ESTABLISH LAWS AND COURTS OF LAW TO ADMINISTER [enforce] THESE LAWS, INCLUDING THE DEATH PENALTY.

7). Thou shalt not be cruel to animals.

>I know about the Jewish problem
Good for you.

>I know about the Negro problem
Good for you.

>You guys won't let me fit in at all
You're not White.

Sage and gay.

As long you stay in Asia its all good.

I'm going to be moving to russia in a Year though.

You are Huey Lewis...just get used to the fact that crying won't make white people like you more or accept you

I have come to terms with my situation

Every Eurasian I've met is a bleeding heart liberal.

I Guess. I'm unsure of where I'll fit in. I'm a Fascist though, Mussolini wouldve been fine with me.

You fit in with whomever wants you around and does not make jokes about your mixed heritage.

Do not seek acceptance, let it seek you

Okay. God bless you Brother.

Most are cucked. But my Mum and Dad are Right wing , and have educated me on the Negro Problem, but yet to know about the Jewish Problem.

No worries man, you will find your pond and it will be blessed to have you

It's ok. If the Finns can be honorary whites so can you.

>can I be part of your club?
>stop discussing politics and make group X feel especially welcome
Incoherent, spam, and a known ShariaBlue template from a year ago based on no knowledge of how this place works. No one who wants to babble about their precious identity should feel welcome or safe. You should be talking about laws, policy, economics, propaganda, or anything other than this leftist shibboleth of "acceptance."
Sage or report all spam. Lurk more and assimilate properly.
Know what my ethnicity, religion, and fetishes are? No, you don't, and you shouldn't.

>RAID RAID RAID
BELAY MY LAST
>RAID RAID RAID
I WITHDRAW ALL MY FRIENDLY SENTIMENTS
>RAID RAID RAID
This is a raid. There are several simultaneous posts in the catalog, all started in the past few minutes, and all babbling about being "Asian and white and you guys won't let me in your secret club." Simultaneous posts of any kind threaten the ability of everyone else to post and are never allowed.
Report all posts babbling about being "Asian and white."

You're alright by my book user. Just don't be a bad person and decide whether you want your kids to be bleach'd or rice'd.

t. Hoppean

Nuremberg laws says half whites are fine you just won't be considered a full member of the white race.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Laws#Classifications_under_the_laws

Everybody else you don't need to sperg out when someeone is not 100% white, you guys are literally worse than hitler

WTF is your problem?
Asian user myself. You can be a productive citizen in the country you live and fight against all that is degenerate. Obey the laws of the country and instill morals and ethics into your family. Be respectful and not a POS. If you do not want to help improve the city or country, you need to leave. Stop whining about acceptance and fight against the jews, niggers, and sandniggers. Everything else will sort out for the better once that is accomplished.

Hapas deserve a place on par with whites and other Asians. I hate that idiots like EW give them a bad rep.

90% of the time the alt-right/far-right mentions East Asians it's positive. Hardcore 14/88 stormfags however have to hate you to some degree based on principles, but even they respect East Asians as long as they stay in East Asia. No one will deny that you're our favorite non-whites.

I personally don't mind high-skill East Asian and Indian immigration. The non-existent crime rate helps.

I don't hate you lad

Stay out of white countries and we won't hate you. Move to Brazil, it's the place where races go to die

I HAVENT BEEN HERE IN MONTHS. WHAT IS THIS FLAG NONSENSE

Eurasians are a different ballpark from mulatto niggers.

you are neither asian nor white. Chinks dont want you, whites dont want you. you should seriously kill yourself now before you go full Eliot