Why is This Allowed?

>hurr durr she's so beautiful
Umm no sweetie. She looks like a fat crab with face herpes ^_^
youtube.com/watch?v=e1jIvcUYNOs

BRRAAAAAPPPP

Because she sucks dick good? A feel like no other.

Was she in a fire or someshit?

>Covering my birthmark
Holy shit, thats one hell of a downplay.

There's no need to be cruel to her though.

How's dat ass tho?

Aw be nice

THICC

Agreed with pirate-san, she is hideous but there is no need to be cruel to a sick or injured person.

Looks like a space marine in the hands of someone who has not grasped the idea of thinning his paint.

FORM RANKS, YOU MAGGOTS.

Because this is the best you nazi larpers could ever hope for you lonely betas.

kek talked

>"The age of man is over."

You're a dick.

Kill yourself, the world has enough fucking trash.

This. We have muzzies, jews, commies, and queers to bully.

What the fuck happened there?

She's British

when did pol become so mean? :(

Freddy Krueger syndrome

Good one, burger

she's ugly and I want her to be happy

Shut the fuck up you fat cunt

This kind of virtue signalling disgusts me, they are implying that looks are highly important to them all the while lying right to her face
They should be kind to her, but not fucking lie to her face like that
They could have just said it's a nice picture or something
Fucking whores

Not Sup Forums, the OP is just a degenerate FUCK.

I'll give her this, I can stand to look at her with make up on, that's a massive fucking improvement, good for her finding a solution to her severe solution without converting to islam

Looks like she got her face burned when she was a kid

underrated

Didnt David Lynch make a movie about her? I think it was with Anthony Hopkins. Can someone please refresh my memory?

No need to get nasty, it's not my fault your women are ugly..

If you want to blame someone, blame those Nordic fucks that stole the beauty from your gene pool.

LOL

>They should be kind to her, but not fucking lie to her face like that
Exactly, it's like they do it to make themselves feel better. "I did a good deed today" type shit.

She looks like she has Lupus dumb ass

(You) are an asshole. one day something like this is going to happen to you, and you'll look back on this and know i'm right and you'll still be an asshole.

toppest kek

Agree, she might have a fucked up face, but she genuinely didn't seem to be retarded otherwise.

They've gone up the ventilation shaft.

How do you know that?

THE BIRTHMARK OF THE BEAST

>I'm going to tell this ugly person they're beautiful
>surely they're dumb enough to just blindly accept the comment even though no one says this shit to anyone else.

Top laughter

she wouldve been a 5/10 at best. i mean there are some people with deformities who wouldve been qts - see pic related - but she definitely isnt one of them

It costs nothing to be kind to someone who obviously lives a troubled life.

It's not kind though, it's just people trying to be nice and patronizing the fuck out of someone.

in this case it is kindness. but telling a fat person they are beautiful is different. This woman here cant help herself. She has no way to change her appearance without very expensive surgery if at all. These kind of posts make me angry. Quit being assholes.