Is DMT a redpill drug or just degeneracy?

is DMT a redpill drug or just degeneracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VavdCpewQbA
quora.com/Have-any-inventions-been-made-under-LSD
mattridley.co.uk/books/francis-crick-discoverer-of-the-genetic-code/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It helped me see through the veneer.
Wouldn't call it a Red Pill though.
But it goes give you a lot of perspective.

no drug can change you, just bring out your inner self

if you are a faggot, then you will become even a greater faggot, and viceversa

All these drugs lead to is a false sense of understanding. Show me a single piece of technology that owes it's creation to that shit and I'll eat my hat.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VavdCpewQbA

well i'm sure a lot of things were inspired by the use of drugs

There's a handful of Nobel prize winners/scientists that have publicly stated that psychedelics helped them discover things in quantum physics/medicine. Psychedelics make you think a lot when you're on them.

Why is hat eating such a challenge?

also classical composers, well, syphilis induced psychedelia but its similar

>All these drugs lead to us a false sense of understanding
Eh, look at the tribal cultures of South America they had been surviving in the harshness of the rainforests for hundreds of years. Their shamans used ayahuasca to 'listen' to the rainforest for solutions to illness. Its not what you would consider 'technology' in today's terms, but they used it for answers and to also cleanse themselves and I believe it was also a right of passage for some. Tell me how you would walk into the rainforest and look for the specific combination of roots and leaves to create the most powerful psychedelic experience on the planet. The drug itself is a technology.

>Show me a single piece of technology that owes it's creation
quora.com/Have-any-inventions-been-made-under-LSD

anyway, drugs are tools and can have both positive and negative effects. Given to the right person at the right time, the effects can be enormously beneficial. But they can just as easily be used by degenerates at the rave.

All else being equal though, psychedelics are much closer to a redpill than any other class of drug.

Nobody here knows the answer to that and you know it. Get the fuck outta this cesspool before you start talking about the true redpills. Everyone here is too paranoid and sheepish to use psychs.

>false sense of understanding
That is my belief as well. Not false, but not real either.

My friend did ayahuasca and became this ultra spiritual cringe fest for a few months, then eventually he began to lose his mojo and you could see him desperately cling to this zen persona he had built up and now he's just this mixed bag of the old douche he was before and a "refugees welcome" "world peace" facebook poster.

It seems to me that the people who "wake up" and start talking real loud after they did psychs are the same people that were a part of the problem up until then. And they'll drop down again.

DMT is the lubricant of the mind. You can fuck an asshole all you want, but without lubricant, you're not going to get deep enough and it's going to hurt.

Actually LSD more than any other psychedelic drug has been used by various scientists and inventors to help them look at high-level physics or math in a different way. For example, Francis Crick visualized the double-helix shape of DNA while on LSD.

Well, you're doing drugs, you're a faggot already.

ohh yes I knew this, there it is, now eat it faggot

>lmao guys I sniffed glue, wow I created a killer tech!

Also listening to the forest doesn't cure yellow fever, etc.

I wouldn't call it "redpilled" but I believe that everyone should try DMT and other psychedelic drugs, in the right mindset, at least more than once.

>that id
d00m

its aight

Source, direct quote if possible. Source or you're both wewuzkangz level niggers.

They sure do
But when people who actually have high intelligence use them it has inspired many great ideas because of the fact that people will tend to look at things in a different way
But no, your average person smoking DMT think they have become more enlightened when they have really just taken drugs which obscure the brain

Only natural doses of DMT are redpilled. Earn that shit and die for a few seconds if you want a DMT trip. Who hear had out of body/death experience befo?

Inspiration is different than a redpill.
I can be inspired by vagina, that doesn't make vagina a redpill.

Makes me laugh when so many here on Sup Forums laud the effects of DMT while at the same time call marijuana users degenerate when both drugs share the attribute of expanding consciousness and allowing the user to see through the lies of the matrix. Come on, pol. Wake up.

I experienced "ego death" once, but really I think I just got so fucked up that I was basically losing coherent thought and with it consciousness over a period of time.

ok it seems its bullshit

mattridley.co.uk/books/francis-crick-discoverer-of-the-genetic-code/

>I am frequently asked for my opinion on the speculation that Francis Crick was on LSD when he discovered the double helix; or that he was involved with a man named Dick Kemp in the manufacture of LSD. These assertions were reported second hand in an article in the Mail on Sunday by Alun Rees following Crick's death and they have since gained a certain amount of traction on the internet. Both stories are wrong. The true story, which I was told directly by Crick's widow and by the man who (as his widow confirms) first supplied the Cricks with LSD, is much less sensational. Crick was given (not sold) LSD on several occasions from 1967 onwards by Henry Todd, who met the Cricks through his girlfriend. Todd did know Kemp, with whom he was eventually prosecuted, but the Cricks did not. As for the implausible idea that the then impoverished and conventional Crick would have had access to LSD when it was newly invented in the early 1950s, there is simply no evidence for it at all. Those who wish to argue that LSD helped Crick make discoveries should note that all his major breakthroughs in molecular biology were made before 1967.

"expanding conciousness"
Unscientific and vague. Next you'll be telling me about "the frequencies, man".

It's pretty good.
Took it once, about 6 years ago. Best trip I've ever had, it's been a few years and the past year or so I've felt I'd give it another go.

Can't say it's a redpill. But it's far from being degenerate. Gives you something to really think about for quite a while.
Depending on your experience I'd say it's possible to use it in a productive manner if you're lucky and in the right state of mind.

Thing is, to be able to actually handle it you need to have a few tries with training wheels, this is where some might say it gets degenerate. But having experience with other milder psychedelics will prepare you.

A clean slate normie taking dmt is really not a good idea. Nothing productive will come off it.
Might be fun or horrifying. But completely directionless.

Had a heart attack a few years ago, sat on the ruff of the ambulance thinking about how hard it would be for my kid to grow up with out a dad while they resuscitated me. Good times.

Depends on who takes it and under what circumstances. Some are degenerate hippies who see pretty patterns and fry their brains, others might get some valuable insight into their own psyche. Just remember it's not real, the self-replicating 4th dimensional machine elves you see in hyperspace are only in your head.