WE

WE WUZ JAPS N SHIEEEET

HAAHAHAHAHAHA I AM SURE JAPANESE ARE GOING TO LOVE IT EVEN MORE THAN TOM CRUISE

WUZ

WE

>Forgotten tale
How exactly is it forgotten?

WUZ

what's with the world wanting to put the Negro into every film and to get people thinking of the Negro 24/7?

TOM CRUISE

lol soon enough there will be a movie called 'the last cracka on earth' starring denzel washington

Idk

>People saying they're looking forward to it because it won't have any whypepo
>They only reason he was in Japan was because whypepo brought him there.

THAS RIIIIIIITE

B-but Yosuke is real

haha you can't make this shit up
also
>slave
>samurai

good meme

Oddly enough, this game made him more Japanese than he was in real life

WE WUZ BUSHIDOZ N SHIEEET

What's wrong with this? It's actually real. There was also a white irish samurai.

AYO HOR UPU

and hardly anything is known about him

SO ISU U SARIN

AYO
*smacks lips*
HOR UP
*kills unarmed peasants*
SO THEY
*drinks tea*
THEY
*rapes peasant corpses*
THEY BE SAYIN
*folds steel 1000 times*
WE
*cuts thru bullets*
WUZ
*holds sword swideways*
SAMURAI N SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
*commits sudoku*

OY
*buys dakimakura*
CHOTTO MATTE

Ayo so you be sayin' ma blade be hol'd'd fiddy five times?

AYO
*pillages korea*
HOR UPU
*gets mercury poisoning from sushi*
SO YOU
*rapes nanking*
BE SAYIN
*cuts finger off for oyabun*
WE WUZ
*gets atom bombed*
SAMURAIZ N SHEEEEEIT?
*gets atom bombed again*

Another reminder that they are making, not one, but TWO Monopoly movies.
One of them is going to be a cencerous "family comedy". The other is going to be about "muh evil capitalism, good goy communism" origin story.

>Still no Ken-sama movie

Kuyashii

>slave guard bought from Portuguese (((merchants))) kept as a curiosity among other freaks for a degenerate Japanese warlord

This is considered a noteworthy achievement for black people.

He wasn't a Samurai but I wouldn't really mind watching something like that tbqh.

Holy shit. It's like satire at this point.

Because some kike forgot to make it up decades ago so they're doing it now.

this is actually a well chronicled thing that happened and has a lot of interesting backstory, though. stop being retarded.

Benkei is much more deserving of a film

we was samurais, ninjas and shit

youtube.com/watch?v=CE3hb__ylG4
youtube.com/watch?v=7clSQMLGFUY

Been done. Pass.

I'm not trying to sound like a shill or something but idk it could make for a decent film, outsider underdog kind of plot. They're gonna blow his achievements out of proportion though and have him smack out homeland jap pros.

United nations soon to outlaw cultural appropriation

Black people stealing Japanese culture

>go to jail and do not pass go

Real life? What's it based on?

Yasuke. Probably could use a katakana to slice watermelon like a champ

>inb4 the movie will inject modern ebonics into his character and make out like he shares the plight of modern african american's and that racist jap was hard on him despite the fact that iirc he was treated pretty well all things considered

WUZ

>Trailer starts
>Anime soundtrack with a rap beat
>black samurai walks into a sushi joint and is served octopus tentacles
>record scratch
>zoom in on nigger
>AWWWWWWWWWW HELLLLLL NAWWWWWWW

>interesting backstory
literally just a slave bought by a cuck warlord

Gotta get black
Black the Jap
Backurai Tyrone

>movie opens
>fog zoom in of lake side
>"We will defeat you!"
>"Nah nigga da battle already won"
*breakdances with swords*
>"He is a monsteru!"
>"Nah nigga Im da Sam Air I"
*cuts off head and dunks it in basket*
>"I wuz justa slave man, but now I iz Sam air I. I iz gonna tell how dis came to be"

It's fine, I already killed him in Nioh as the first white samurai.

Sasuga

WHOA WHOA HOLD UP BUZZ

Was this colored samurai part of the organized Samurai government that ruled Japan?
Or was he just an oddity kept around because "haha he black, rets dressu himu in aru-mo-ru"?

THE LAST SAMBORAI

so is this the guy who invented smashing watermelon with a wooden sword?

Gotta get Back Back to Da past to undo Da evil dat is Whitey!
SAMMOORAI BLACK!

we waz ninjas an sheeet

That movie will sell 5 tickets, all of which will be cucked white liberals on business in Japan. Asians hate blacks more than white people.

DAS RITE
DAS RITE

You just know if this guy actually existed irl he was some extremely japanified probably not even full black possibly just a dark skinned asian but they are going to make him into a hiphop american blm civil rights nigger.

So the true story is a jap owned a slave who he trusted enough to allow to carry his sword for him.

SAMURAI N SHEIT

From what I understand, he actually DID exist. He was brought to Japan by white westerners, and became a sandal carrier for some daimyo or other. Black skin was exotic, so having the only negro in Japan as part of your retinue was a mark of prestige.

What's the big deal? If it actually happened and doesn't show horn a bunch of modern day fake issues it could be interesting.

Not to mention there were also white Samurai

>joachim did it!

apparently the first chinese people were black

trinicenter.com/FirstChinese.htm

Exactly, dude was big and became a bodyguard. I don't know what all these shitty memes are here for, he existed and his story is interesting, why is this bad?

The death of Hollywood can't come soon enough.
If you guys aren't already pirating their shit, start now. Torrents are your friend.

I don't care so long as it doesn't turn into "WE WUZ" the movie, sponsored by blacked.com

What planet you living on?
Of course they will.
>based on the true story of an African whose journey to Japan comes with conflicting background stories,” Widen told Deadline last week. “The one I’ve chosen is that he was a slave soldier after the fall of Abysinnian Bengal, a black kingdom run by Ethiopians.”

Well he's in feudal Japan so I don't think he's fucking any white woman in there, just Jap gookesses

>mfw they introduce the other sole non-japanese character of the movie which (((happens))) to be a white European blonde woman

I think the biggest problem with the movie is that his story isn't particularly interesting beyond the novelty of being black in feudal Japan. He was a retainer for Nobunaga which is kinda like making a story about someone's squire and will likely require The Last Samurai levels of making shit up to be interesting.

Yasuke was a real black samurai though. Lord Nobunga valued him enough to make him his retainer, which is a huge honor. He also described him as being "as strong as 10 men".

Why "WE" shit that actually happened? I mean I understand doing it for the meme and when blacks genuinely think they were egyptian princes or something, but this story has an actual basis in reality and could be an interesting movie

Yup.
He was just a glorified bodyguard, basically.

Being a bodyguard for a lord like Nobunga is actually a pretty worthy accolade.

inafter redditors actually praise this for novelty and virtue signalling but mainly for the fact that they can gloat about knowing some obscure and meaningless factoid that bears no relation to whatever this obvious propaganda piece will turn out to be despite the fact that we've been getting barraged with this "we wuz" shit for years now and each one always ends up being just that

Just because he was there doesn't mean he was samurai. Retainer just meant a meat shield in his case.

>TFW Knew they would go after the last Remaining Pure Remnant of The Axis in their final bit of "revenge" for Crossing & Exposing (((them))).

I think he was one of the retainers who stayed around when nobunaga got betrayed by one of his generals. the movie would probably be better if it focused on nobunaga with the nigga samurai as the pov character.

And was not a samurai, but a slave brought over by a European missionary.

So he used a written form to cut fruit?
I don't get it.

vote with your wallet guys

I thought TMNT was already about nigger japs

I thought they did this with Ghost Dog?

So we all know the reason niggers and women becoming the main characters in video games and movies is because niggers and women blindly buy them and make the Jews fuckloads right.
Not because any of this shit is true.

Top kek

Well that was a legitimately good ine because it was a modern example supposed to teach niggers that it is possible to respect & learn from other cultures but NNNOOOOO nigs gon nig.

>In one event, several people were crushed to death while clamouring to get a look at him, the Jesuits feared their church would be flattened but they managed to avert disaster. Nobunaga heard the noise from the temple where he was staying and expressed a desire to see him. Suspecting the black color of his skin to be black ink, Nobunaga had him strip from the waist up and made him scrub his skin.
>Satisfied that he was in fact black, Nobunaga seems to have taken an interest in him, and at some point, although when is not clear, he was either given (Japanese accounts indicate him presented to Nobunaga, although European accounts do not mention this) or allowed to enter Nobunaga's service.
>The Lord Nobunaga Chronicle (信長公記 Shinchō Kōki) corroborates Fróis' account, and describes their meeting thus: "On the 23rd of the 2nd month [March 23, 1581], a black page (黒坊主 kuro-bōzu) came from the Christian countries. The man was healthy and good-looking with a good demeanour. Moreover, Nobunaga praised Yasuke's strength, describing it as that of ten normal men. Nobunaga's nephew gave him a sum of money at this first meeting.

Also he was 188cm in medieval Japan. Nobunaga was considered "tall" and he was only 166cm.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke

idk man, it could actually make for a good plot because it's not just WE bullshit but actually true.

Afro-samurai was a shit anime.

SO YOU BE SAYIN

Retainers are basically samurai. They serve a lord, are honor bound, used a lot of the same weapons, dressed the same ways. If anything,Retained might be a higher title than samurai. Samurai basically means "enforce the will of your lord about the land" whereas Retainer means "Personally ensure the lord's safety"

WE WUZ CHINKS

Does any one really belive this shit other than hood ratsé

First take a look at this Japs face. His expression says "Yes! Is real rive freak, and is rerely tameu to meh!"
I knew the relationship the second I saw that face, he wants the photo as proof.

Second everyone posting that "it's true" give your head a wobble. It's going to be as true as James Bond is true because MI6 is real.
It has a tenuous link to a fact. The rest will be grossly misrepresented in the most egregiously political way.

A nigger carrying a knife. How original.

Most of the thread has obviously decided that it's we wuz and completely made up no matter what.

Sounds like it could be cool if they stick to the history and don't try to add anything extra. But knowing jewllywood it won't be like this. I'm sure we'll get a tragically secret romance with a qt nip girl.

But desu I'm pretty salty that we're getting a movie that shows the Honnouji incident, and yet it's going to focus on one not very important dude.

>Forgotten tale
Yasuke was included as a significant character in a well-marketed video game released this very year.
>First
And only.