Georgia 6 Special Election - Landslide Edition

Georgia Anons get in here
>Live Results
ajc.com/news/ga-6th-district-election-results/

>Election Details
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia's_6th_congressional_district_special_election,_2017

>Primary Results
decisiondeskhq.com/results/georgia-6th-congressional-district-ga06-special-election-primary/

Other urls found in this thread:

results.enr.clarityelections.com/GA/70059/Web02-state/
nytimes.com/elections/results/georgia-congressional-runoff-ossoff-handel
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is thread #2

How many hours till results lads?

They're coming in now.

"KAREN HANDEL BOUGHT A LEXUS WITH YOUR TAX DOLLARS"

bump for meme proxy war.

>RESULTS

>RESULTS

I hope Karen Handel wins

where my /Georgiabros/ at?

THEYRE COMING IN HOT

>9 vs 7 votes

The fuck did they do, ask around the office to start?

>HANDEL WON THE EARLY VOTE
HOLY FUKKEN SHIT

Daily reminder GOP is going to lose this district because of Drumpf. Hillary was such a retarded candidate that even Jeb would've won in a landslide. But of course we had to choose the most retarded candidate. Honestly i regret my vote for trump and i'm a white rural conservative.

Sauce?

Here we go

>Fraction of a vote

here fampai

K. Keep me posted.

HAHAHAHA THIS IS THE BEST YOU COULD DO WITH YOUR EARLY VOTING?

NYT

but it's only for Fulton county

>tfw when cuckable fan of undertale

Literally in the OP. F5 DecisionDesk for best results.

As much as I hate The New York Times, their election coverage is always the best.

Ayy

>fulton partially reporting

Were the dems expected to win early voting?

I thought early voting was like 140k?

Even if Dems lose, they still win. It should never be as close as it's being predicted and is a sign that people are rejecting Trump and his agenda. Tonight is a good night for Democrats no matter what happens.

Dems usually do well with early voting, this will go badly for Ossoff.

Hillary was the most qualified candidate to ever run for the presidency, but unfortunately her campaign was simply too smart to win

Cant wait for that demographic is destiny fag to shit this thread up too

I'm scared anons

>if you spend 50mil and lose, you win!

The one time "if you kill us we win" works is when its self-delusion like this.

Sweetie, don't forget that we can't let Drumfffph have the nuclear codes!

>Lossoff getting BTFO in early reporting
Kek

leaf

Doesn't early voting usually favor dems?

source?

REPUBLICANS ARE LOSING ALREADY

TRUMP IS DONE, ITS OVER

Is this the beginning of the end fellow georgiabros? I can feel the ossof in the air. if he wins drumpf is done for.

>this is what shitlibs unirionically believe
>if we lose we win cus we will just start dindu riots and flip the chessboard

And this is why the day of the rope will happen and all leftists will be shot

PART AND PARCEL

You couldn't even give us the courtesy of changing your flag.

Time for Ossof to concede.

So, the Democratic party:

>spent $1.4B on a failed presidential campaign
>spent $50M on a failed congressional seat

Tell me, why aren't we letting these people run the country's finances, again?

REMINDER FOR WHEN SHE WINS:

>imagine how much she could have won by if she was a man
imagine how much she could have won by if she was a man

it's over the GOP and trump

OC

>reddit posting before the race is called

what a madman

Dems not winning the early vote is a death blow honestly. 40k people who voted early didn't vote in April. Lots of Rs stayed home because they knew the vote would be too split for one winner. Ossof has no D competition in April so Ds knew that was his best opportunity to win.

So Handel is winning the early vote, I thought that the early vote always favours Democrats?

only urban and suburban retards voted for Karen Handel

Wait, if we kill the libs they win? Do they know this / are they OK with this? I think we can reach agreement here.

If Handel wins this is going to have the same fallout as the superbowl

>Unnecessarily hyped up by the media

>unnecessarily politicized
>inb4 political race
Yes but when's the last time you saw the media jizzing all over itself about a fucking house seat?

this right here

FLUMPFFFF BTFOOOO

#Flippable

Yes. This is bad news for OssShit. Plus rain means low turnout.

>Karen Handel leads by 2.8 percentage points over Jon Ossoff with less than 1 percent of precincts reporting.

It was. This was in person early voting for fulton.

Historically but even in November their early voting wasn't as monolithic as before

The voter paradigme has been shifting rapidly since 2012; political (((experts))) still don't get it

Alternatively, if she loses:

>Welp, I guess sexism won.
Welp, I guess sexism won.

What’s the practical effect of the historic turnout in Georgia? At first, Democrats might be tempted to believe it’s a great sign for Ossoff, because activists flooded his campaign with cash. But, ironically, high turnout could be helping Handel. That’s because low-turnout elections tend to benefit the more fired-up party, and that’s the Democrats.

In April’s Kansas special election, Democrat James Thompson came within 7 points of a shocking upset in a district that President Trump won by 27 points, in part because the race got so little attention and so many Republicans didn’t vote. Voters cast a measly 121,000 votes there, compared with 276,000 last fall.

But I’d estimate that about three-quarters of the 331,000 voters who went to the polls last November are likely to cast ballots in today’s special election. If Handel pulls this out, a big reason will be that fewer Republicans skipped the race. The downside for Republicans is that turnout won’t be that high everywhere in November 2018, and the enthusiasm gap could be wider.

>GERRYMANDERED AS FUCK
When will we just let robots take over lads?

RIP Fake Justin trudeau

Shh don't talk like that, user. Remember when GA was going to go to Hillary? These morons don't know what they're doing in predicting this shit.

These are the types of people we are up against. These weak-willed, spineless, ineffectual, holy miscreant rejects of society.

Nigger what? How can you imply losing is winning. This is a special election and turnout is never as high as a regular congressional election. The only reason it's 'close' is because you Dems think there's a chance at stealing a meaningless seat. Neck yourself faggot.

>being european

I feel like the GOP is winning out of sheer spite now. I hate liberals more than I like any candidate.

Honestly she is a shit candidate, fat unlikable neocon & a woman, if it was a semi likeable guy & more like Trump, it would be an easy win

50 million and niggers still too lazy to vote. Top jej.

NYTimes prediction is retarded though. It went from Karen +0.8 to Karen +0.3 to Karen + 0.9 in the span of thirty seconds. While I was typing this, it went to Karen +1.

>We grossly outspent our opponent - over $50,000,000 Dem dollars - in a district Trump won over Clinton by just one point seven months ago, but if we lose tonight, we still won.

>Handel +1.1
It's fucking over

DONALD BLOMPF BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>its setting the mood going forward

why the fuck do these people get so obsessed with shit like that

Not my district, but reporting in. Can't wait to see a $25 million dollar mistake unfold tonight.

>Even if Dems lose, they still win. It should never be as close as it's being predicted and is a sign that people are rejecting Trump and his agenda. Tonight is a good night for Democrats no matter what happens.
You libfaggots learned your lesson after the Trump election and now you always go all out on the vote fraud. We get it.

How fucking stupid will you look when you lose anyway?

It's funny because it's true. Dems haven't won this district in 50 years.

Sure they do, they're trying to discourage Republicans from voting. They're trying to influence the election, not predict it.

>MD 8th
>literally responsible for van hollen

Assoff getting BTFO

also mods sticky plz

Whoever loses, the Jews win

>A Jew on the democrat ticket
>A Jew on the republican ticket

Literally a real life personification of pic related.

If you know nothing about the candidates you at least know a GOP vote is a vote against the media

that escalated beyond parody. holy shit.

Who's on salt mining duty over on Reddit? We need fresh salt dumps every 15 minutes.

"If-if-if-if-if if you beat your opponents, they win..."

>>why the fuck do these people get so obsessed with shit like that

>while we fap to it on 4chins

They've never spent $50,000,000 on it either.

Is it too early to crown him?

It gives off a signal that people are rejecting drumpf by flipping a district

>What’s the practical effect of the historic turnout in Georgia?

That you can throw enough money at something and eventually have it go your way.
The problem will be, even if they do squeeze a win out, they get a majorly needed moral victory but they can't expect to keep throwing millions and millions of dollars at every single house seat that is up for grabs in a red district and call it a referendum on Trump. Eventually they're going to have to come up with a viable platform if they actually want to be competitive.

GOD BLESS THE STARS AND BARS

Fuck Lossoff and his campaign for California's 54th district

Yeah it seems so.
What I don't understand at all is, they say less than 1% is counted but show more than 70k votes? That's not possible.
Please tell me what I'm missing.

INB4 libs say it's a victory anyway since they performed slightly better than expected

why is there a special election going on? What are they being elected to do?

which candidate do we want to win? Does either even like Trump?