Brit/pol/ - Ed edition

>Armed police and helicopters detain man in Talbot, possibly a retaliation against the van hire company 1.5 miles away
walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/reports-police-helicopter-armed-officers-13214329

>Belgian Rail says traffic has been halted at Brussels central station with local media reporting there was a small blast at the station
twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/877244154681724928

>Son of van hire firm owner held by police over "offensive" facebook posts
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-40347813

>Finsbury Park terror suspect "tried to kill himself six weeks ago by throwing himself into a Cardiff river and begged to be sectioned", his sister claims
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4621086/Mum-s-broken-Finsbury-mosque-suspect-s-sister-says.html

>DUP to Tories "Don't take us for granted"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40339330

>Sizzling June set to top 30c for a fith day
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40340360

>"He's no terrorist, just a man with problems" mother of Darren Osbourne says
telegraph.co.uk/news/0/darren-osborne-everything-know-finsbury-park-mosque-suspect/

>Tommy Robinson causes extra high levels of autistic screeching from liberals
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/20/stirring-hatred-piers-morgan-rows-edl-leader-tommy-robinson/

>Leaks show devastating impact of planned NHS cuts in London
theguardian.com/society/2017/jun/20/leak-shows-devastating-impact-of-planned-nhs-cuts-in-london

>Hate crime surges after Manchester and London bridge attacks
theguardian.com/society/2017/jun/20/anti-muslim-hate-surges-after-manchester-and-london-bridge-attacks

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Shomrim/status/877310107331297280
youtube.com/watch?v=nzqF_gBpS84
youtube.com/watch?v=GoKdsMm8YDg&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=z8DzHmNpUqU&t=143s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Thomas_Knight)
youtube.com/watch?v=KKPHA3_cBus&list=PL415D2AC486A9DE56
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Thomas_Knight#Capture_and_aftermath
youtube.com/watch?v=YkADj0TPrJA
twitter.com/faizal_ravat/status/877312230722818048
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am gay and American

what a failure

Karen for a strong Britain

You know you can simply choose to not be gay, and then use another flag on Sup Forums now, right?

Post dick.

1st for Roses Lime Juice Cordial

>I have AIDS and cancer
why do burgers always have to share?

>go to therapy
>"maybe you're autistic?"

Sure, why not. I'll take the test.

Potential happening?

twitter.com/Shomrim/status/877310107331297280

Looks more like gang stuff desu

The terrorist in Brussels has been identified as Colin Robertson, 34, from Linlithgow, Scotland.

ALL THE BETTER FOR SEEING YOU AGAIN
>IT'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT MAKE ME BELIEVE IN HEROES...

SO, .... LET'S BREAK HEARTS... TOGETHER...

FAIR WARNING BONGO, I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS CHICK, SHE IS TECHO AND DARK, ...

LIKE US.....

youtube.com/watch?v=nzqF_gBpS84

youtube.com/watch?v=GoKdsMm8YDg&feature=youtu.be

Have we all seen this? Neat footage.

Sounds like nogs and gangs doing normal London stuff

fuck Shomrim they dont need there own fucking police force

At this point in time, Karen quotes from the anime would make a better fucking leadership than the Tories right now.

LIB DEMS

nahh

just daily life of living in london

I would dress up in a maid uniform and cook for him all day if only he would promise to cuddle me tightly at night.

good find user

PART N PARCEL INNIT

>those shields
>those faces
>those police 'officers'

Why does anyone respect the police? Nobody in the police is worth respecting anymore. They do not command respect at all. Chavs and Pakis are right to dismiss them.

>Scots
>cuddle
Hey, m8, am Scottish and we dinnae dae any ae that cuddlin pish.

Robbie Coltrane

Imagine actually living in London.

Imagine this is your every day life.

gone for a generation

Tim farron as much as he was hyperbolic left wing shite, was actually a good and passionate speaker and had a chance of connecting with youth and voters but his party just isn't trusted for good reason

If some OAP becomes leader they are just out of the game.

what a bunch of larpers lol

5th for Rightly So's gay 0800 chatlines, poppers, leather chaps, leather chest harnesses with the metal ring, bushy moustach and leather cap with chains.

I'll just smile when he does his garble talk. Doesn't matter.

A small spark can ignite a large fire.

----The urgency------

I'm done for the night but if the fakery of yesterday has caused actual shit tonight divide n conquer is working a charm

-The urgency-

>Youth

A FAT CUNT IF EVER I SAW ONE...
>I'D EXPECT HIM TO BUY ME A BEER AFTER ALL

Would legit kill myself.
London is fucking awful.

He can sing you the songs of our proud people.
Football hooliganisms!

>illegal rave turned violent

looks like paki gang turned chimpout

I reckon they're just doing it for no reason because they're all mental.

>he will never stroke your hair whilst you listen to his raspy breath

Thanks lad - good work. Godspeed.

Just nigger gang bangers niggering as usual. Nothing new there.

Rightly So
get a job working with the vulnerable
like extreme learning difficulties
befriend a hot downs girl
take her out to dinner in the playroom
plastic cutlery of course
open ur heart to her
she will smile permanently
nothing and everything behind her empty dolleyes
then bang her normal
be a man
get in there
seed her womb
have a brood of wee halflings
fagfag

I've said it before, but I'd rather live rough in the woods (like this guy, if I must en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Thomas_Knight) than live in London. If not I'd kill myself.

If the CCTV isn't revealed, we know what really happened.

>Britain
>"first world country"

Desperately want and need a gf with long soft hair

ruh roh.

chimpout imminent

why are there police next to an ambulance though with nothing going on around the surroundings, it legit doesn't make sense that?

>Rightly So
>women

Barking up the wrong tree.

first world country to become third world.

My mate bumped into Robbie Coltrane in Glasgow about fifteen years ago.

He was coming out of a gun shop in Kelvinbridge, when he had such things in this country.

Bet you're the same cunt who said in the last thread our country is gone and to take all the bennies possible.

Go suck an exhaust pipe

Get an Afghan hound. Cheaper, more loyal, lasts longer than a woman.

What happening there?

SHE IS QUIETLY UNCONCOVENTIONAL, ... AND DELICIOUSLY SHY, HER SHYNESS HIDES HER SUPREME TALENTS, SHE CALLS HERSELF KATE....

>>> ...I LIKE TO WATCH HER SHADOW PLAYS, ... SHE PLAYS WITH OUR PUPPY, ... YOU KNOW, ... THE ONE THAT ALWAYS SEEMS SAD, ... EXCEPT WHEN KATIE SHOWS UP, ....

youtube.com/watch?v=KKPHA3_cBus&list=PL415D2AC486A9DE56

What am I supposed to be seeing here?

All I see are ambulances packing away.

The beginning to the day of rage. One can only hope

HE
OF
US
LADDIE

could be time to get comfy

Rare Powell

Jewtube put the tommy vid at number 1 trending ... weird

Haha the last time I saw him he was so drunk he couldn't stand, too fat for a chair and had vomit down his shirt.

not to get comfy you fucking soft twat

Yeah yeah the same thing was said on Friday.

>Knight was largely reluctant to express any inkling of motives or insights gained through his experience, but he did offer that "solitude bestows an increase in something valuable, ...my perception. But...when I applied my increased perception to myself, I lost my identity. There was no audience, no one to perform for...To put it romantically, I was completely free." Finkel compared this observation to similar statements by Ralph Waldo Emerson, Charles de Foucauld, and Thomas Merton.[8]

Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Thomas_Knight#Capture_and_aftermath

Never knew about this chap - thanks lad.

My dad has a big German Shepard and he is as loyal as they come with lovely soft fur. Only down side is his fur gets everywhere when he malts which seems to be all the fucking time. Wouldn't change him for the word though.

>Britain
>"first world country"
>people walking around with swords and axes on the street
>bombs going off everywhere
>people jailed for thoughtcrime
>"excuse me sir, we need to check your TV license"
>everywhere you go you're under surveillance
>soon to be controlled internet
>living like bees in a hive super high population density
>"save a life, bin that knife'

> Muds kill and rape us in the hundreds.
> Nothing happens.

> Couple of Muds get knocked down.
> 1 dies, but he's old and having a heart attack anyway.
> Every Mud starts up the victim complex and riots.

If any fucking justifies this I never holding back my power level again. Just say it like it is, they're fucking animals.

Really makes me think. Almost like they're trying to start the race war. Almost like everything that has been told was true and is coming to fruition.

It makes the mind boggle desu I do try and resist the urge to jump to conspiricist explanations, but sometimes these are all we're left with.

What's your theory on what happened lad?

The woman was so out of depth she started getting fidgety.
Piers was also a bit of a mong just shouting "bigoted" at him and claiming that you can't change your faith.

He's fascinating. He just walked away from everything. There are some good articles out there about him if you look. I think there are some written interviews as well after his capture as well.

Helter skelter.

I'm off to bed.

>56%

Anyone else feel like there is some different in the air in 2017?

It's as if the racial melting pot envisioned by successive governments is starting to boil over.

Are you trying to chat me up?

> America, has the best headstart in life any nation can have.
> Imports nogs in the hundreds of thousands ruins their country.

At least we can fix our problems.

Because the police know there are some people who do not give a shit about attacking ambulance crews just because they see them as authority figures

no clue desu, odd they left without sirens as well. Do we know who they were taking into the ambulance at all? Maybe they could have moved the old man having a heart attack closer to the mosque to have a confirmed death (?) Just reaching desu. You?

Morning lads. Barely any sleep for me again tonight. Way too hot

It's been lovely and cool on the East cost today, Geodie master race reporting in.

got a massive urge to eat that leftover lasagne.

Let me know when you get off to sleep x

i got some friends 2 streets away on Wilderton rd.
wonder if its their car

to everyone saying its gangs, that's genuinely the most jewish part of the world i've seen in my life
biggest hasidic jew community in the UK i think

>tfw the Rothschilds and British Government ignore your pleas to not form Israel

I am. And I'm absolutely right. Better yourself and prepare. If people would not participate then there would be change. But because people like you continue to pay tax (and not avoid it) to a Government that spends money on thing which destroy you, vote for parties which only continue the downwards spiral, and pretend that authority and respect exist in this country anymore, we will slowly die and be replaced until you are the last British man screaming at everyone to get out of his country.

Use as many programmes as possible. Claim as much as you can. Use the government's money to start a family, and in the meanwhile train yourself in skills which you can use to better yourself.

Do you approach community support officers and congratulate them on a good job as well? It's honestly pathetic. You are actually contributing to the downfall of this country by helping the Government pay for those who will destroy it. Remove yourself as much from them as you can. Even better, drain as much as their coffers as possible. After all, it's your birth right. They will continue to borrow that money anyway, so why would you put yourself in a worse situation where you would have less money for yourself and your family? Out of 'pride'? Pride for what country? This country is disgusting. Don't pretend you live somewhere that you don't.

My friends boyfriend is like that, actually.
He became a sudden Buddhist out of nowhere.
He gave up all his worldly possessions.

We met him the other week at her birthday. He flew over for 2 weeks.
He is from burgerland.
The fact he is coming from there to here just to bang a friend is telling.
They met on some MMO.

I can feel it comin in the air tonight oh lord

I'll look into him a bit more - funny how being on Sup Forums leads to valuable nuggets like this. Sometimes I feel it's like the intelligent conversation I don't get to have in real life kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=YkADj0TPrJA

Top tune lad

twitter.com/faizal_ravat/status/877312230722818048

I defintely think there's something coming, but that it's by design rather than a loss of control on their part.

Kek

The Overton Window has shifted. I mentioned it a couple of threads back: normies and the media are saying stuff now that would have been fringe 2-3 years ago.

Yeah, there will be violent race riots and progroms soon.

Preusse is German in scotland
YKTD is a Welshman of Pakistani origin
Rightly so is gay and part Irish

And yet you are against multiculturalism?

Ugh lads I'm in pain
Been years since I last had sunburn

It was a ridiculous interview where Tommy was dropping facts left right and centre while all Piers could retort with amounted to "well you a racist bigot your argument is invalid". If anything there's hope it could change a few peoples perceptions seeing as they only got real talk from Tommy, but of course buzz words were used and people naturally obey them.

Was pretty funny how the woman was trying to shut him down when he started quoting direct from the Quran