Is the World getting Dumber?

Maybe I'm just getting old, but I decided to check out music videos on YouTube with 50-200 million views.

First, this Nicki Minaj is yelling about her pussy (it's called "rap" music), and she just keeps repeating the same verses. She keeps calling herself the queen.

The "men" in the video are literally acting retarded, as if they have a speech impediment and physical disabilities.

Then I click on "Post Malone". 259 MILLION views. This White Jewish looking nerd, again speaking as if he's mentally challenged, and trying to act like a nigger from the ghetto.

People in the comments are celebrating these heroes of theirs, commenting things like "when you music lit".

Idiocracy isn't in the future.

Idiocracy is happening now!

Did anyone else notice when Jared Kushner came out to publicly speak for the first time? Every. Single. Comment... both on YouTube, and also here on Pol, was "he sounds gay" or "he talks like a fag".

Jesus Christ, the kid is a prodigy who made millions in real estate before the are of 25. He's an intellectual elite.

B..b...but he talks like a fag, bruh! It's lit, bruh!

Maybe I'm just getting old, but I fucking hate this ignorant nigger culture we have now.

The other day, my beautiful intelligent niece wanted to show me she could do the "nay nay", whatever the fuck that is.

Can we fix this or is it too late?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPI-mRFEIH0
youtube.com/watch?v=YQHsXMglC9A
youtube.com/watch?v=cx1pQiETQm4
youtube.com/watch?v=LRJVTbQkx7Y
jackkruse.com/time-6-time-and-dopamine/
youtube.com/watch?v=sEY4zOttbAc
youtu.be/6wtwpUwxQik
youtube.com/watch?v=QCVGpvzcHko
youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/107255602/#107255602
archive.nevadajournal.com/nj98/05/prussian.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=eP98ZKt709A
youtube.com/watch?v=Ho7PPR93XJk
youtube.com/watch?v=TDZVHaqEFWE
youtube.com/watch?v=BqcK53mBuYE
youtube.com/watch?v=Mr-aEtJVVdk
youtube.com/watch?v=VllwRgSECcw
youtube.com/watch?v=U2lSZPTa3ho
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2013/10/the-case-against-high-school-sports/309447/
archive.is/ljQpO)
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2009/apr/14/shakespeare-theatre
unz.org/Pub/Forum-1936mar-00176
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's the carbs and sugar. They are making us the most stupid people in history. The government pushes carbs and sugars. That right there should tell you to stay away

High fructose corn syrup, sedentary lifestyle, and horrible public education system. People also now take pride in sounding like a ghetto nigger.

It honestly feels like the average IQ dropped by ten points

It took you this long to figure out the movie wasn't really about the world 500 years from now, but how the world is today?

In America it's dropped 15 or 20% in the last century.

I never really liked rap and hip hop but the latest batch makes the stuff from the early 90s look high classical music. I'm half convinced most rap these days is a money laundering scheme, the same with modern art.

To be fair, the record companies are currently buying hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of fake views for their music videos now because streams are now taken into account when it comes to sales and shit. Look at this katy perry video

youtube.com/watch?v=dPI-mRFEIH0

Litterally never heard this song on the radio, never heard it played anywhere and it's complete shit in almost any sense of the word. Yet they want to act like it has 181 million views in less than a month?? Fuck that

Check out this adele video:

youtube.com/watch?v=YQHsXMglC9A

It's going to hit 2 BILLION fucking views either today or tomorrow. Nobody likes that fucking song, there was ZERO hype behind the song, and they're pretending like it was as popular as gangnam style.

Here's two for fun

katy on snl
youtube.com/watch?v=cx1pQiETQm4

katy looking like a fucking retard at 20 secs

youtube.com/watch?v=LRJVTbQkx7Y

If you look at old American documentaries and movies the language used is always complex and very eloquent. I think the audience at that time were very educated, more so than now maybe.

So it's a fake music industry now. So sad. This is why music sucks now.

Most mainstream music is trash anyway. This trend has always existed, except stupid people can voice their opinion from their phone nowadays.

Yes it is, or at least for the time being only idiots are given the spotlight. Outlets like YouTube allow for multiple micro cult-of-personalities to form, each one setting a limited range of issues for their followers to discuss. Discourse is limited by those leaders not to the testing of ideas, but rather centered on relentless attacks on other cult leader's credibility or commercialized insults. This mode of attack fills the same void as the traditional mainstream media of old in that it: A) narrows discourse only to topics discussed by cult leader's; B) promotes adherence to people not ideas a la tribalism; and C) works to supercede all critical thought of those engaged in this inter-cult tribalistic warfare.

Meanwhile the older generations engage in similar behavior but along political party lines, with each media network serving as a mouthpiece for their respected parties. Some of the social media cult leaders are funded by other factions within and outside these older structures.

The one thing all of these factions, their tribes, and their cult leaders have in common is that they distract is and weaken individual thought. As a result, the stoppage of the flow of ideas has caused existing administrative machinery to rust, and society to gradually weaken from within.

This. People in general, for example if they were interviewed randomly on the street, would sound more eloquent and polite at least. Now, everyone talks like fucking retards!

Whenever someone goes out to interview people for the news or talk show, it's so embarrassing listening to people talk.

essentially, yes. They aren't even letting people determine whats good anymore. They're putting out pure shit, then spending a few hundred thousand to make it seem like everyone likes it, they get awards for it, they even probably make most of their money back through advertisements and radio play, meanwhile, nobody really likes the song. They just listen to it because that's whats accepted as good

I was okay with this until you started blowing Kikener

Aurini had a good video about words losing meaning.

People say words these days but a lot of the time they don't know what they're actually trying to convey its vague & emotive. People on the receiving end have no idea wtf most people mean most of the time and in general people are improvising and alterting the meanings of words individually.

Politically we're talking past eachother and socially we communicate more with our tone of voice than the content of what we say. Most of the time people are interpreting things with how it makes them feel not how it makes them think. There's such a breakdown of communication that one of the most important evolutions on earth (human speech) has now become a burden on society, the more we talk the worse things get.

That's not even getting into yeah, how fucking retarded most people are and how with 6000+ years of written knowledge at their finger tips very few people give a shit about learning & improving.

That's really insane. We're living in a crazy timeline.

Considering most people on this board haven't read a book since high school or college, and then come here spouting retarded rhetoric filled with logical fallacies, and then consider themselves 'redpilled', why do you think OP?

Most people don't read anything except the garbage on their social media news feeds or what is required for their jobs.

you have to be old enough to have seen time pass and I will be 54 this July

yes the world is getting dumber and there are some clear reasons for this

blue spectrum lighting from led screens on computers, phones etc.. and wifi/cell Non native emf.. these factors destroy dopamine and melatonin production and dehydrate cells.

jackkruse.com/time-6-time-and-dopamine/

>I was okay with this until you started blowing Kikener
I'm not blowing him, I'm just saying that when people are intelligent and speak with eloquence, they're perceived "faggy", just like in the movie Idiocracy.

You can hate "Kikener" all you want, but you can't deny a man's accomplishments. Don't be jelly.

Excellent post, 'straya. Here's a well deserved (You) and some nice titties for your efforts.

Modern culture is shit. Feels like just about everyone under the age of 28 wants to be a nigger, and talks like one. That's the cool modern culture today. And its only getting worse

I'm with you here. People don't seem too concerned with continuing their education, reading, or going out of their way to move out of their comfort zone.

It's a stagnant society, for the most part.

raps' getting better at least
youtube.com/watch?v=sEY4zOttbAc
literally every single line rhymes

you wanna know a real redpill? here:
Western schools and western students are fucking RETARDED. I'm from a country in eastern europe that i wont name and I came to ireland for better studying opportunities and job prospects. Anyway, I did 2 years of irish highschool and I wasnt amazingly smart I was just average back in my country, but here I was a fucking god, everyone was so stupid even the teachers, some of them couldnt even write properly but they had masters in biology and shit. Neo-schools are fucking easymode dude, and i can safelay say its even easier in england from some friends of mine that went there.

This song has almost 150 million views youtu.be/6wtwpUwxQik

It sure is.

40 year old single mothers bitching they can't find a "good man" when they are on the dole with 3 kids and look like jabba the hutt.

Dipstick baby boomer bosses who fire good employees and hire total retards cause diversity.

I have no time for 99% of the population.

What does pol consider repilled music?

Metal? It's mostly white people who play this genre.

Careful you don't "fly to close to the sun"

I disagree.

It takes a certain kind of "nerd" to continuously, and rapidly might I add, read threads that get deleted pretty fast.

You won't see normies spend so much time reading, replying, and debating like this on other forums that try to create safe spaces. On this site, you kind of have to be brave and witty enough not to get mind fucked.

Finally, just because you like to read fiction or novellas, doesn't automatically make you more intelligent than people who read journals, news articles, and threads on multiple forums.

But are you trying to wake ppl up from the truth by discussing natsoc? No you arent u fucking shill. Obvious shitposter

The way capitalists sell this is they pay radio to play their coon tunes, and when you are having fun and it comes on, you form a mental link between the song and fun.

Then you convince yourself that you actually like the music.

kek

That's what I've heard about the colleges here in the US. My brother plays baseball at a major college here in the US, tons of chinese students, one of them plays baseball with my brother and said that school is super easy here in the US compared to the schools he's from.

>Feels like just about everyone under the age of 28 wants to be a nigger, and talks like one. That's the cool modern culture today. And its only getting worse
I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. I'm over 40, so I wasn't sure if I'm just getting grumpy, or this nigger culture is really making people retarded. Thanks for your input.

Modern Art

Yeah, im aware of how it works. The reason it's difficult for an artist to break out or even get people to enjoy their songs is simply because people don't have any familiarity with the songs. thats really the only reason people like them, they know them, and also why they make the songs very simple

youtube.com/watch?v=QCVGpvzcHko

Not that impressive considering papa Chuck kushner pretty much ran the show

>Is the World getting Dumber?
Yes.

unrelated. I think im an NPC for my brother

You're probably not that old. There always has been and always will be a class of mindless proles waiting to be milked.

The question is, do you have too many morals to compromise that would get in the way of a profitable fidget spinner business?

I've dated a lot of eaten girls; Russians, Germans, Italians. They were all more intelligent than American girls. I know this.

My wife came from Russia, and she would tell me they were studying calculus when Americans are learning basic arithmetic. It's all true.

Is this inversely related to the growing population of africa?

Why so many nips? I thought they weren't allowed to be stupid

I should piss in a jar and auction it off.

Yes.

I have a graph for that, too.

Redpilled music to me is some good old fashioned Spanish love ballads and Mexican classics. (See what I did there, vato?)

No

Reminder that the Macarena was a thing, and stupid shit as been popular for decades. The Beatles also had garbage lyrics and couldn't even read sheet music.

>But are you trying to wake ppl up from the truth by discussing natsoc? No you arent u fucking shill. Obvious shitposter
Cool out, bro. You need to learn to be subtle. You're not very bright, are you fella?

>the nay nay
Coal burner detected

Honestly, I have learned a lot about rocket physics, nuclear chemistry, global affairs, linguistics, computer science and definitely history and sociology just from the sheer discourse. I used to be unable to read most economic studies and bullshit science spergings but now I can accurately predict shit like SOLAH FREAKIN ROADWAYS is cancer via educated reasoning

Can I see the literature? As countries get richer IQ goes up, American IQ at the start of the 20th century was ~80.

weird how it matches up perfectly.

Vaguely reminds me of people being dumbfounded by the emergence of measles in wisonsin (the epicenter of 3rd world immigration to the US) They act like they just have no clue how it's taking hold, so they blame antivaxxers, but not the 3rd worlders bringing 3rd world diseases

It's like the macarena, except every song in the charts is like it.

My understanding is that average IQ is always 100 and they adjust the average. Am I wrong on that?

The Beatles are probably the most overrated band in the world

Nostalgia. Only the best (or downright awful) songs are remembered from any given decade.

Dude, fuck the macarena. I looked up the lyrics to that, its basically about a woman going on a fucking spree while her husband is out at war, and they got little kids to dance and have a good time dancing to that shit.

>Not that impressive considering papa Chuck kushner pretty much ran the show
Just because your father is successful, doesn't mean you can't create your own accomplishments, brother. Every man stands on his own two feet eventually. Looks like he's doing well for himself, what about you? Why the hate? You sound more jealous than an Arizona tick on a dead deer's dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q

The school is meant to make children stupid and incoherent. It has become even worse recently, because the modern school is designed to turn the kids into hedonistic consumers and easily controlled slaves.

>when you accidentally leave your Nazi flag on when you post your JIDF piece to signal boost Kushner.

Kushner talks like a fag, and worse than that he talks like a kike fag.

there has always been an imbalanced ratio of population vs intellectuals. that is what you're experiencing when you have a window into the vastness of the internet. it is filled with the denizens of the lower mind, overwhelmingly more exist than those with an ounce of sense or an inkling of undirected consciousness. you have a rare opportunity in your life, to see the masses, the horde itself, in distinct contrast to the gems of mental fortitude. there will always be a diverse group of idiots, and itmwill rarely have a bearing on the intellect of those chosen few. they are the small parties that find themselves urging the horde forward evermore. it is what you're fighting for, the acknowledgement of the fools and their place, and the savants in their place. if you cannot bear having some few intellects versus the hoi polloi of dunces, consider the likely alternative of no intellects whatsoever. that is what you fear the most, i assure you. the intellectuals have the added effect of helping those with undesirable minds, helping them with concepts beyond them, giving them ideas that make them resemble intelligence. merely being around the great minds, they are forever changed, forever to be mere faded mirrors imprinted with the mental image of those that are fated to be above.

stop worrying.

you know it's getting dumber when they put false flags in Sup Forums

Me too. I was never so bombarded with knowledge regarding graphs, statistics, and polls until I came here. It's a place where, sure you'll get some idiots, but you also get to chat with some incredibly intelligent and educated people. People who work for NASA, Lockheed Martin, the I's, etc. Great place to find knowledge gold, I think.

>Vaguely reminds me of people being dumbfounded by the emergence of measles in wisonsin (the epicenter of 3rd world immigration to the US) They act like they just have no clue how it's taking hold, so they blame antivaxxers, but not the 3rd worlders bringing 3rd world diseases
That happened in California too, remember? Everyone confused about an outbreak of diseases that were virtually extinct in America, yet no one wanted to admit it's coming from the illegals crossing the border.

You think the average iq is 100? Are you crazy? The average iq is around 80. Half the population is legally retarded.

>Kushner talks like a fag, and worse than that he talks like a kike fag.
You're projecting, kiddo. Have you come out of the closet to your parents yet?

Yepp, I remember that, I was too blue pilled at the time to understand what was going on. And now thinking back on it, everybody pretened like they didn't know where it was coming from.
LOL, didn't know that. I thought it was 100

Yes, you adjust it for the population being tested.

However, IQ is just a peoxy for brain function, high IQ does not mean you can think or make good decisions. Think of it as a fast CPU in a computer. You still need good programs.

Beautifully written, my friend. I'm saving this one for a rainy day. Best wishes to you and yours.

Trending Youtube videos pushes the worst shit to the top because that's what needs marketing the most.

Good music doesn't need to be seen by the public eye, people are going to find it whether Youtube wants it or not. On the other hand, a half-wit simpleton screaming "LAWLAWLAWL HOLLA HOLLA RAINDROP TOP DROP DON'T STOP" wouldn't be on a b-roll if his life depended on it.

So instead of spending their money on making good music, they spend their money on marketing. Marketing proceeds to push this shit into the public eye and make everyone think we're getting dumber.

Pretty much.
Let's not pretend that the music industry was ever "real", at least not in our lifetime. Paying money to put crap songs at the top of the charts has been a practice that predates anyone posting on this board.

Your IQ measures how fast, and efficiently, you are able to utilize stored information, access that information, and produce new information.

You're right, it's kind of like a CPU, but also random access memory, motherboard/cerebral cortex, and the software matrix. It's a combination of many things.

It's also a bit to do with social awareness and an understanding of your local colloquialisms. Beep.

Maybe, but you have to admit, shit gets peddled way more efficiently, and more often, with modern social media technology. It's literally a shit storm. Literally. (but really figuratively)

ITS GOT ELECTROLYTES, THAT'S WHAT PLANTS CRAVE

Funny, mike judge, the guy who made that movie, is all about Trump

>It took you this long to figure out the movie wasn't really about the world 500 years from now, but how the world is today?
The future is already here — it's just not very evenly distributed. -William Gibson

>So it's a fake music industry now. So sad. This is why music sucks now.
It's been fake since day one. Payola is half a century old. Music as an industry needs to be abolished.

its been dumber. read anything from before 1950.

we are fucked.

That's why you listen to metal and only metal

>It honestly feels like the average IQ dropped by ten points
In the net. 5 billions dumb people were connected to internet now its world 's average. Before connection was filter against dumb.

>Funny, mike judge, the guy who made that movie, is all about Trump
What's your point? Trump has a genius IQ, like his MIT professor brother. Only idiots think Trump is dumb. He could've been an astrophysicist if he wanted. Stop regurgitating liberal media bullshit.

You probably think Hitler was dumb too, huh?

Water? You mean like, out the toilet?

Nahh, if anything people are, on average, more educated than they ever were.

What has changed is that it used to be it cost a lot of money to put your opinion out for all the world to see. You needed a radio/tv spot or to be published. This was expensive and you generally only could do this if you either had something valuable to say or had a lot of money(wealthy people are usually educated).

Now any idiot can broadcast anything on the internet for free and if it's dumb enough it goes viral as everyone gawks.

We're no dumber than we were before but now the stupidity is presented to us just as often as intellectual thought.

What? no, thats not what Im saying at all. I know Trump is smart. Im just saying the guy who made the movie Idiocracy backs Trump, which leads me to believe Mike Judge probably thinks that movie is more like the other side rather than the Trump supporters. I know Trump is smart, I know Hitler was smart.

It's all a result of Social Engineering.

Did many threads on it:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Celebs/Hollywood is connected to the Truman Show: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/107255602/#107255602

Hi Frank. Long time no see.

We all know that you're polish.

Oh, ok. My bad, homie.

Agreed 100%.
t.40something myself

>t. lazy ass couch neet that never made a thing in his life outside of minecraft
Bending all those pieces of rebar exactly the same way is no easy feat. There is a strong technical component to producing art.

Prussian education.

archive.nevadajournal.com/nj98/05/prussian.htm

Working against the concepts and principles the Founding Fathers provided in the Constitution, the Prussian system has produced a gradual but statistically provable decline in literacy and intellectual capability of typical Americans. We can track the five different stages that American education has gone through: 1750-1852—The idea of government controlled schools was conceived; 1852-1900—It was politically debated in state legislatures; 1900-1920—We had government controlled industrialized factory modeled schooling; 1920-1960—Schools changed from being academically focused to becoming socialized; and 1960 to the Present—Schools became psychological experimental labs.

The Prussian education model extends childhood and dumbs people down. The elite see you as Darwin's genetic dead ends. The idiocy you see around you is by design.

youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q Quick rundown of the function of American public school

youtube.com/watch?v=eP98ZKt709A Longer rundown of the function and history of American public school.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ho7PPR93XJk History of the Prussian education system and it being pushed on Americans.

youtube.com/watch?v=TDZVHaqEFWE Interview abouut all aspects of public education and state propaganda. First 50min is high density redpilling.

youtube.com/watch?v=BqcK53mBuYE Abstract take on the psychology and history of Prussian mind control.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mr-aEtJVVdk Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt served as the head of policy at the Department of Education during the first administration of Ronald Reagan. Exclusive interview with Iserbyt breaks down how conditioning/training under a corporate agenda has replaced traditional education, leading to a deliberate dumbing down of Americans. Iserbyt further explains how Reagan signed agreements merging the U.S. and Soviet systems under the United Nations banner, turning over education and many other areas of public policy to global control.

youtube.com/watch?v=VllwRgSECcw Allan Watt exposing the use of TV and media to corrupt culture from the top down, as a means of control.

youtube.com/watch?v=U2lSZPTa3ho Capturing and

>Excessive focus on sports, music, and drama eats up people's time without actually educating them.

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2013/10/the-case-against-high-school-sports/309447/ (archived: archive.is/ljQpO)
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2009/apr/14/shakespeare-theatre

hey gramps
time to go outside for while

According to this test, I score well off the charts. Neat.

What do with this gift, /pol?

> prodigy

>real estate.

Mate. Hate to break the bubble, but (((real estate))) is as useful as usury, banking and loans.

It's jewry. It's parasitism. It produces nothing of value apart from higher ego (in russian, it's called Пoнты).

Why you defend jewry, NatSoc?

>1920-1960—Schools changed from being academically focused to becoming socialized
They put a fucking man on the moon and all you do is pasta a fucking politician whose fucking JOB is to lie to you and make you believe bullshit to make you easier to exploit.
Son, learn to vet your sources better.

It's also interesting to note that (iirc) Finnish and Russian children don't start school until seven years of age, and their orthography is simple enough to not need 2000 hours of "reading" classes before graduation.

Intermingling with low IQs brings down the higher IQ person. The influx of shitskins has rubbed off on the population.

Your Negroid and Indian Behavior by Carl G. Jung
unz.org/Pub/Forum-1936mar-00176

^Short book about how Americans have absorbed negro and indian traits through constant exposure.

>asks about the world getting dumber
>lists a bunch of people speaking
This is why your flag lost