HAPPENING: Georgia 6 Special Election

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

youtube.com/watch?v=WmM2dtVW9GA - Fox News LIVE

Georgia Anons get in here
>Live Results
ajc.com/news/ga-6th-district-election-results/

>Election Details
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia's_6th_congressional_district_special_election,_2017

>Primary Results
decisiondeskhq.com/results/georgia-6th-congressional-district-ga06-special-election-primary/

Other urls found in this thread:

decisiondeskhq.com/results/georgia-sixth-congressional-district-special/
politifact.com/georgia/statements/2017/may/26/congressional-leadership-fund/gop-attack-ad-twists-ossoff-donation-sources-georg/
archive.is/i5LYh
nytimes.com/elections/results/south-carolina-house-special-election
washingtonpost.com/powerpost/trumps-agenda-on-the-line-in-a-hard-fought-georgia-house-race/2017/06/19/26db597a-551e-11e7-b38e-35fd8e0c288f_story.html?utm_term=.1b1fe5acd6a1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Georgia for Georgians, not Hollycucks.

Will this kill New Atlanta Media? If so, where will the money go?

Why does this election matter?

quick run down pls ?

Even if Dems lose, they still win. It should never be as close as it's being predicted and is a sign that people are rejecting Trump and his agenda. Tonight is a good night for Democrats no matter what happens.

IT BEGINS.

The dems spent a shit tonne of money here.

Best results site

Two DeKalb precincts with "problems" per AJC.
By the numbers link: decisiondeskhq.com/results/georgia-sixth-congressional-district-special/

Whoever loses, the Jews win

>A Jew on the democrat ticket
>A Jew on the republican ticket

Literally a real life personification of pic related. Also, Karen Handel literally is a college dropout. She has failed upwardly to get to where she is.

Why do you dumbasses want that fatty retard to win anyway? Fuck off

Forgot the fucking picture.

Look who's starting to cry like the faggot he is.

25% in and Ossoff is up by 1%

Looks like, according to projections, Handel will just barely squeak by.

> William Lecuck

WHAT IS HAPPENNING FILL ME IN SOMEONE

Yeah, no. The Democrats are throwing enormous amounts of money at this and they're still going to lose.

Basically all of Hollywood and a bunch of Bay Area libfags have funded this guy to run in Georgia.

Basically, he's the Manchurian candidate.

WHy is this everywhere and why it is a fucking big deal?

msm artificial news

just like that election that took place in montana or wyoming a month ago where the Rep candidate body slammed a reporter

it was only an important election till he won, then it wasn't important anymore

And the Dem cunts here don't give a fuck as long as he wins

Salami nipples!

It's good to know that Democrats don't believe in representative democracy. I mean, they're going to lose anyway, and will lose even more next year -- but it's always nice to be reminded of their true, tyrannical colors.

AHHHHH WHY IS OSSOFF WINNING???

>LEADING
FTFY

Remember to vote in the mid-terms

Bump

>"In fact, based on data available through mid April, people in Georgia have given Ossoff twice as much money as people in the Bay Area.

The one trace of accuracy is that Bay Area donors outnumber Ossoff’s Georgia donors, but the ad failed to describe the donations in those terms."

>Meaning number of donors exceed state of Georgia.
>Meaning one third of total funds come from San Francisco alone.
>Rated 'false' (lol)

>politifact.com/georgia/statements/2017/may/26/congressional-leadership-fund/gop-attack-ad-twists-ossoff-donation-sources-georg/

I ran it through archive archive.is/i5LYh

wouldn't miss it for the world

cunuckistan news had this vapid idiot gleefully say that ossoff got most of his campaign money from outside of state and this is why he is going to win

In other news, the Democrats are winning in South Carolina
nytimes.com/elections/results/south-carolina-house-special-election

just got back from the polling stations. not looking good for handel. everyone there said they voted for ossoff. this is a clear rejection of drumpf and his policies...

They are winning rn pham say it ain't so

Don't lose hope yet. May I ask, what county do you live in?

kek
> implying elections matter anymore

literally the only reason we care. Is because it will be hilarious to watch them get btfo

>responding to an unironic DROOLFT post

Bump

>When Democrats and Hollywood liberals become hyperfixated on a small congressional district and throw tons of money and support towards their candidate, it becomes a close election
In other news, grass is green

I'm just saying because it would make sense if he lived in DeKalb county, since there are a ton of Ossoff voters there.

He's not. Go to the other anons link. It's faster than Drudge.

>$.02

Dems keep trying to get a victory so they can claim the country is turning against Trump, pour tons of money into the pockets of the political hustlers running this scam over and over, and keep failing.

Handel is up by almost 3k votes.

Democrats dumped 50 mil into this just so they could get create a false narrative that everyone hates drumpf cause he gets the 2 scoops.

>[retard noises]

There, now people don't have to waste time reading your silly nonsense.

Bullshit.

Damn I miss the election

Is this the meme for every election over the next 8 years?

>even if dems fail to take a chamber in 2018 they still win

washingtonpost.com/powerpost/trumps-agenda-on-the-line-in-a-hard-fought-georgia-house-race/2017/06/19/26db597a-551e-11e7-b38e-35fd8e0c288f_story.html?utm_term=.1b1fe5acd6a1

Democrats are just desperate for a victory at this point.

Obongo was a ball hog and left the Democratic party in a lurch, it's great watching them flounder.

>2020
>trump reelected
>republicans hold on to both houses
>CNN: "but did his scorched earth policy lose the republicans a bellwether runoff spot six months from now??"

Great times for Dem political operatives, they are making so much fucking money off-cycle. Usually their income is a drought in between two-year floods. They have immense financial incentive to keep the hysteria of the left going.

If Trump is smart he will exploit this pas the point of the individual leftist's becoming self-destructive to emotionally exhausted and broken.

He doesn't even have to exert much effort to get the rage machine going, the "gear ratio" is incredibly in his favor.

>we can stop Trump this time! donate money!

Is this just Jews jewing Jews?

Keep the faith lad

Jews jewing hopeful retards.

Kys you fucking shill. So fucking obvious it's hilarious.

Wheres da sticky

thanks for saving me time user, have a very special (you).

It was made with extra love and tenderness so it should be extra comfy.

Bump

Why thank you, Nazi-bro, that was thoughtful.

It's nice to know the hard work I do around here is appreciated.

Praise kek in this day he shall grant us his power

YAAAAAAS KWEEEEN! keep donating those shekels! #Resistance

When is the winner announced I need to..

24 MILLION DOLLARS

Drumpf is finished

if you beat your opponent they win

Take a bump

Bumping for people power.

I hate niggers

Who won?

DEMOCVCKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Pajama Boy just got Handeled.

She's up by 6%, even the early vote isn't going to save him now.

KEK.

Can someone explain why this is so important?

Wow, Democrats are in seriously awful shape to be beaten by a mediocre old ladycuck. I'm actually kinda disappointed, a loss would've given us something to rub int GOP cucks stupid faces as a reason to push further to the right.

>Democrats are winning in South Carolina
From your link
>"Ralph Norman, a Republican, defeated Archie Parnell, a Democrat, in a South Carolina special election on Tuesday in a U.S. House race."
top kek.

Dems wanted to tout it as a huge win by way of throwing massive massive amounts of money toward their guy. The guy made a mistake by choosing not to debate so now he's suffering the ramifications. It was supposed to be representative of the democratic establishment and be a boost for them, aka a guard against bernie and warren.

Democrats and the media framed this election as a referendum on Trump and as a bellwether for 2018 midterms.

It was a wealthy solid red district that Romney won by 20 points but Trump only won by 1 point, so Dems thought they had a good shot at flipping it.

If they did flip it, they'd have ammo for their 'Trump is done' narrative and it would help their momentum and fundraising going into their 2018 efforts to flip the house and senate, which is the only way they'll get their impeachment, which is all they really want now.

So democrats spent over $50 million dollars on this one house seat, more than anyone has ever spent on a house campaign. Tons of celebs showed up to support the candidate, and millions poured in from Hollywood and San Francisco shitlibs. Literally nothing like this has ever happened for a single shitty house seat.

Republicans spent less than half. And won. Again.

So now the Dems are having flashbacks to Nov 8th, and their hopes of flipping the house in 2018 seem even more retarded than they did before. So sad.

TWO FUCKING RACES
DEMS BTFO
25 MILLION PLUS GONE

The best part is the moral victory meme that they keep telling themselves. The dems spent millions paying to bus people to the polls.

Enough independents, republicans, etc. on a Tuesday, after work, during a storm still came out and voted. Despite not getting a free lunch, transportation to the polls, and a gift card.

>College Drop out

Maybe she just realized it was a giant waste of money?

Handel is Roman Catholic you dumb fuck.

Not everyone you dislike is a jew.

They were trying so hard to push the "Educated voters vote democrat because of muh science and only stupid downtrodden pissed off white people vote trump lol :^)"

Good thing that college educated (BA or more) people who make more than 50k/year and people that make 100k+/year won the trump vote. People who made less than 30k/year voted overwhelmingly for Hillary. Its a lie they push to demoralize people and make republicans seem like the party for stupid people.
Little do they realize this tactic is just pushing more and more people away from the dems.

Holy fuck, it wasn't even close, the polls were off beyond the margin of error!

She should've body slammed someone, would've won by 10

It works up north where liberal arts majors go to talk about how big of intellectuals they are.

The suburbs down south are based as fuck in most places, especially along the I-85 corridor. The funny thing is it's mostly Yankees who couldn't get away from the smug liberals up north. All this does is confirm that the DNC is completely out of touch with the country.

yup agree. college kids believe it because they think they know everything. When I was a science major in college I thought I was so fucking smart. Get out and realize Ive got a lot to learn about everything basically. Dems are so stupid to pander to the demographic they already have locked up. Reasonable older people would never believe the lie.

Remember, not ALL transplants are libcucks fleeing the devestation caused by their own policies.

>t. California Trump voter who desperatly needs to flee this state

Lol, some of these yankees are liberals, I had a interesting conversation with someone from new jersey who moved here because of taxes but thought we should raise ours to bring more sports teams.