So, my DNA test was released by 23andMe

Whats weird, I don't see any Polish variants. even though my polish bloodline goes back at least 3 or 4 generations with as far a my alleged Great Uncle Gustaw Zieliński (1809-1881) who was an author and a son of a noble family. Any pointers or my maybe I'm just reading it wrong.

Your 13% eastern European I don't see what you're confused about?

>Southern European with moor blood
pottery

looks like someone got BAKLAVAD

fuck of Mohammad

> Middle Eastern and North African
AYO HOL' UP

>american mutt discovering he is a mutt

news at 11

>balkan 19.8%
>middle eastern 14.8%

TURK RAPE BABY DETECTED

I'm only first generation American.

Kek

That means nothing it's what most of the population has.

Camel jockey dune coon sand nigger

what is your background?

I know some Zielinskis which are about as Polish as I'd expect them to be based on the name

So funny seeing you "white" people with Sub-Saharan African DNA

t. Indo-Aryan master race

E cao dijasporo :)

Take a guess mate. Refugee from Bosnia.

turkish probably

>he has nigger ancestors

> t. Indo-Aryan master race

so a literal beady eyed shit skin? at least you tried

Rate my genetics
99.8% European
0.1% Native American
0.1% West African

Here's a real dna test, shitskin.

oy vey.

anyone else a white minority?

Proud American White coming through

Do you really think these DNA tests are precise?
I want to try it but I see a lot of people complaining that their tests are not related to their family background.

now they have your DNA. enjoy being killed and replaced by your clone.

They were able to tell me who my parents were based off the dna test; they'd taken it previously. And my dna coordinated with theirs. It may not be perfect but it's the best we have now, Antonio.

What is more accurate? an analysys of your genetic material, or trying to figure out if grandma was a slut or not?

You get the raw genome file too. I've screened on multiple sites as well with that.

Hello my fellow black brother

hahaha nigger

at least you aren't jewish.

Posting while my mensa card is dividing my but cheeks. Say it with me Sup iiri-ör

I want my DNA tested but I don't want to give my data to some random company. Any at home tests?

What's the adam at the top all about?

You don't seriously expect to be able to analyse your fucking DNA in your garage do you?

How dark is your skin op?

>tfw pure 100% Bavarian phenotype

best part is all the poor storm front faggos pretending they dont want to fund the jew when in reality they just cant afford another payment on their 2016 f150 with dat eco boost

>Aryan
No such thing, kiddy.

NIGGER

Take off your flag, you designated street-shitter

fucking lol. ghengis raped one of your grandmas

I've done DNA testing through two companies and the disparity in the results is interesting, but still well within what twenty years of genealogical research has shown.

Everyone on Sup Forums should map their family tree; there are tons of resources and you can go back hundreds of years depending on how well your countries of origin maintained records.

You are not Polish m8. You are Balkan Slav, probably Bosniac.

You think this test is accurate.
Checks out - you're a Polack.

Some day . And I will wait for that day.

Nah bull crap - I have seen dozens of Polish tests from 23 and me. None have admixture like that. Most are 99-100% Euro with significant NWestern admixture

mapping your family tree seems to be a eurocentric idea. most parts of the world never kept records.

What's the best company to do this with?

> 36.3% sub-saharan african
Yeah, ok, whatever you say Tyrone

>he willingly sent DNA to be "tested"

Enjoy prison

What's the 1.5% unassigned? Is it pic related?

you got a lot of nigger variants tho, so thats pretty much the same , tobby

>83%
Not good lad, anything below 75% and you get sent back to Africa
Like this nigger right here

Well, this is Sup Forums so I figured everyone is either European or descended from Europeans.

Meant to quote

...Lenny Kravitz?

ROPE! ROPE!! ROPE!!!

NIGGGGGGGGERRRRRRRRRRRR

Could be worse, OP.

finngolian confirmed

More like your great uncle Jamal, you dumb Nigger

what is the best dna test for someone living in france ?
asking for a friend

this is now a 100% club thread

Injun here

Throw pickup lines at white women. If they consent to breeding then they sensed your superior BLACK genetics. If they don't consent and you breed with them anyway then you're Saracen.

kek'd but seriously tho

>.1% Jew

INTO THE OVEN

>

you understand what (((they))) did right. I probably have a common grandfather ten generations back who had multiple daughters, one of which was raped by merchant, and had a little jew baby.
They're related to me, Im not related to them.

This should give you a good Idea.
Yes its a pic of me.

>
>You don't seriously expect to be able to analyse your fucking DNA in your garage do you?
I'm literally lol.

Am I white? Uguu~

My mom is from Poland. my grandfather from Poland, My Great Grandfather who fought for the German Nazis is from Poland. Even before than my family has some traces from polish nobles. If that is not polish than I don't know what it is

Wow, the fabled nigkike

>muh paper trail

names are not genetics you fucking muppet also take that shit to gedmatch and do it properly

Are Americans all such fucking mongrels?
I got 75% British, then the 25% after that was "broadly european", Scandinavian, and German & French.

R8 pls

I think im a mongolian rape baby

>8.5% pajeet

what did he mean by this

DNA TESTS ARE NOT ACCURATE

t. 25% non-white

At least you're 100% Adam though.

Shut up, idiot. You're an embarrassment to your countrymen.

>tfw distant ancestor was raped by wild Maasai people

kekekkekekkeke

do you even look black in the slightest?
also other dirt poor africans make fun of the maasai for being even lazier and poorer than them

>.1% Jewish
>83% British & Irish
>White

>Balkan
>Italian
>Not White

>Are Americans all such fucking mongrels?

I guess that depends on your definition of mongrel.

What's odd is that I have no known ancestry from Scandinavia and significant ancestry from England, Germany, and The Netherlands. The rest of it makes sense based upon my family tree.

>do you even look black in the slightest?
Not to my understanding. I have blue eyes and straight light brown hair. The overlapping markers could be ancient, possibly from some intermediary group between them and the arabian peninsula. They are partly caucasoid.

>paying money to save your DNA in a CIA database

ey yo hol up, wat you sayin iz!
WE WUZ INTERMEDIARY

if the CIA wanted your DNA that bad, then they would get it, dont kid your self no one cares

People are dumb enough to post all their personal info to crookbook, makes sense people are also dumb enough to pay the CIA to harvest and store their DNA in exchange for a chart they can link on 4chin

This is the face of fear sweetie ;3

I have a bucket in my room that i piss into and only empty once per week. Ive been using the same bucket for over year now and a build up of crusty material has built up on the inner walls of it. About 3-4 times i have also vomited into this bucket but still stuck to my once per week emptying.
I have let it become all most full on some occasions.
Is the contents of this bucket viable material to test my DNA? Is that the secret to the 100% club??

Daily reminder that these threads are started on purpose to get a DNA sampling of pol. Political and social views are genetic, they are going to research our common gene and irradiate it in the future. Stop giving the DNA jew the secrets to your existence.

>0.2%
>fucking kike scum BTFO THE COUNTRY NOW!
Whats your address im literally shaking right now I will hunt you and strike you from the universe!