So Sup Forums this weekend there is a drag queen party organized by SJWs and LGBT local community near my home...

So Sup Forums this weekend there is a drag queen party organized by SJWs and LGBT local community near my home. I'm pretty sure there will also be many """"normal""" women there, who will suck any dick they find, so they can be progressive and because they are "sluts who fight patriarchy".
I'm a good looking guy with long hair (I can also put on some make up or something so I can look like a fag and fit better) So I don't think it will be hard to pick a girl. But i'm really wondering..should I go, or will I be degenerate and regret it for years after? Anyone ever been into a drag queen show? Did you feel filthy and regretted after?

tl;dr Should I go into drag show to get my dick sucked, or I'll be degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?hl=ja&v=AO43p2Wqc08&gl=JP
youtu.be/ZXqKWL6Sgzo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Join /polgb/ today:

discord dot gg/xf3BWs

this is literally the gayest pickup strategy of all time....

Do it.
It sounds like a great sensible plan and there is absolutely no way this somehow could backfire.

You get gay AIDS.
That's the worst kind of AIDS.

Since you even thought about this toy should consider kys.

Faggot

But in no way I'm going to reveal my power level.

lol'd

He is right. You are going to end up fucking a trap OP and once you cross that line... you can never go back.

btw OP a lot of trannies won't tell you, keep an eye out

Ive been to a couple drag shows (girlfriends best friend is gay and they both watch rupaul)

and its not the place to try and pick up women. women like gay bars to avoid being hit on. dont be surprised when one of those fags beats the shit out of you. a lot of them arnt nice people, and its 50/50 if they can fight. depends where they grew up.

I watched a 5"4 gay mexican kick the ever-living shit out of two niggers at the same time at attitudes (gay bar) in st. louis.

probably a stupid idea.

Yeah op

You're going there to meet real girls uh huh

drag shows are fun user.
just unironically go

it is degenerate user. Don't make Christ angry for only a few minutes(if you could even last that long) of fun.

>tfw the faggot parade passes by your house

you should try to get a piece of the local talent, if you know what i mean

Going is degenerate. Try gasing them instead or put fliers at your local mosque and buy some popcorn.

Romans 1:21-32

found the gay

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?hl=ja&v=AO43p2Wqc08&gl=JP

can iron Felix return home though?

How gay are you Op.

where do you live

feminists like to suck off Chads to fight the patriarchy not faggots in makeup and long hair, if you want to go to a drag show and dress up, then go right ahead dude, some people here like traps and believe faggots like you serve a purpose, either to please Alphas or to allow sexually frustrated straight men to take out their frustration on your boy pussy. But dont try and paint it like "lol guys I am just wearing a cute skirt, makeup and have long hair to attract feminist slusts, I totally not trying to attract men full of testosterone who would fuck anything that looks pretty lol"
Pretty much you are a faggot so you should go

Europe

Why I'm not surprised you fucking degenerate?

Not even that, he is trying to become a trap himself to get girls, he is going to end up getting fucked by some pervert or some dude who has not gotten some in a while, and that is probably what this faggot wants. Like seriously most guys would start lifting or get a better hairstyle, but put on makeup and look like a faggot to attract girls? I dont know what is going through this gay ass nigga's head

damn nvm

Nigger I've got long hair, but I'm also very /fit/.

pic semi-related

Also, I'm pretty sure, feminists wont fuck a guy who acts macho and reveals his power level. They will fuck a good looking guy that acts to be open minded.

yeah you should tell your dad too, i'm sure he will think it's a great idea and join you, and in a drunken confused stupor you will end up fucking eachother and killing yourselves out of shame you utter degenerate

DEGENERACY youtu.be/ZXqKWL6Sgzo

>Also, I'm pretty sure, feminists wont fuck a guy who acts macho and reveals his power level. They will fuck a good looking guy that acts to be open minded.
lmao this is what beta male feminists believe, Trump supporting Chads are fucking feminists whores in masses bruh, their male allies aint getting shit, You are pathetic dude
Pic related
>tl;dr feminists like all women want a dangerous man(Chad.Nazi/Badboy) to fuck them then come home to cuddle with a nice guy (Open minded beta loser like yourself)

Ignore everyone calling you a faggot

Do it. Do it because your plan is absolutely nuts and I support you for being a madman. Take pics if you can and make a thread later.

Women want guys with borderline twink bodies who act like chads, literally 100% of women that like guys who lift are whores and coalburners who will betray you.

>(Open minded beta loser like yourself)

But I'm not the nice guy. I'm the bad boy who will trick them so I can get my dick sucked.

Kek..the thing is that I've got no friends, and I'll go there all alone, so I don't know who will save me if shit gets real. So I'll probably pass and stay home fapping

bump

>But I'm not the nice guy. I'm the bad boy who will trick them so I can get my dick sucked.
So you are going to act like a nice guy to fuck girls who want to get fucked by bad boys?
This makes no sense at all

So according to your logic, I should walk around with a swastika shirt, picking up fights, in hope some grill notice how bad ass I am?

ouch that the gayist place on earth atm

better set sail west for salvation

find yourself a cute trap to fuck

Yeah, you have to peacock but within an entirely new rule set.

>wear millennial hip clothes
>talk about patriarchy
>ask for succ
>deepthroatchoker.swf

only on Sup Forums could this kind of thread ever been created
lmao

>going to a fag show to """pick up chicks"""
sure your not a closet homo?

going to any good bar will land you monster pussy, but you will be the only "straight" guy there and, as you probably already suspect, the fags will desperately try to get you to do gay shit with them

literally every gay guy iv known has in some way wanted me to do gay shit with them, sometimes it even lead to me calling them faggots to the face and telling them to fuck off

i went to a drag show in drag a few times. it's fun. never been as a guy before though

Pretend to be the worst kind of faggot in hopes of getting some women lips on your cock?
Are you literally retarded?

i think he's just pretending

You should go there only if your plan is to pickup a qt tranny and then redpill her, Chris Ray Gun-style.

who's that roman wannabe faggot?