Happening Threads Being Culled

Many digits...
Many anons claiming they feel a unexplained sense of doom....
Many threads 404'ed....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6J8dp34T-YU
youtube.com/watch?v=i85Ojl3Mq2o
archive.is/A7Keq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

theyre getting 404d cause its not politics and its retarded

even if a volcano went off most of us would live humanity would move on

i wanna tell this straight to you since its just us right now

youre fucking retarded.

It hasn't even begun.

REMEMBER BROTHERS. PORTRAY KEK IN OUR LIGHT AND MAKE REDDIT BURN. KEKISTAN MUST FALL TO KEK'S DARKNESS. LET NO HERETIC SURVIVE. THE NORMIES MUST GO

I went down to the 7-11 to get some shit and the girl asked me if I was preparing for Armageddon. FUGGGG

You asked for this

Oh they're not deleted. Just relocated to their proper home on /bant/ which acts as Sup Forumss sewage system. Feel free and take a peak you sad ass conspiracy fag who's really lonely and needs the world to end just to end that horrible void inside

Wow I had an intense sense of doom yesterday. I-is it happening?

SKYKING is going bonkers right now

A New Dawn is upon us!
These digits will confirm it!

make a thread with a recording

the end is near, no matter if they delete this threads, only the blind dont want to see

KEK pls get

Sup Forums is feeling uneasy, Hitler lives,
we been in Syria for 4 years with Russia now just getting pissed.
Qatar has its back to the wall,
Federal reserve is trying to crash the world, The euro is dying and threatens to kill the first one to leave it.
The red ponzi in china is showing cracks,
John insane McCain wants to attack Iran, We would then go into WW3,
The stock market climes higher which means it can only crash harder,
The bond market yield curve is going flat, Meaning something nasty is on its way.

Also with bond interest rates being so low pension funds will all go broke, ALL OF THEM!

Speaking of going broke Illinois is fucked beyond repair with other states soon to follow.

There is an attack on England and Euroupastan everyday But dont worry they will just take your rights away and seize your property til the problem goes away!

so pick your happening!
youtube.com/watch?v=6J8dp34T-YU

>only the lonely most virgin are blind and don't want to accept tomorrow, next week, next month, next year the monotonous life they life will not change because no major event will happen

KEK SHALL BE OURS AGAIN

(((They))) want you to stay here

youtube.com/watch?v=i85Ojl3Mq2o

So it is written

The shit side of humanity would.

YE BEST GET READY FOR THE MEME WAR, BOYO.

bruh.

I have this past month, when im in bed, had sudden intense feelings of doom wash over me as well, only to disappear within seconds, leaving my heart thumping like mad. Always when i lie in darkness.

>National Geographic is channel 666 on Comcast.
archive.is/A7Keq

Could you atleast change up the statement you've said the same thing over and over again.

The mods couldn't handle the number of digits being handed out by Kek in these threads so they prune em'.

Fucking phone poster

Jesus fuck. Do you ever stop?

you were the guy who said we shud attack the donald etc from the last thread as well right?

You can't deny the 3 digits in a row faggot

>samefag

Welcome to real life. You are not special to feel doom coming, we all feel it. Get past your first summer of being "redpilled"

Autism mods must have woken up

Sup Forums is always best when America goes to sleep

Just think, if mods had cracked down on the kek threads we never would have created that annoying meme

I think this place needs less memes, more rigid enforcement of the rules

BEHOLD, THE NEXT EVOLUTION.

Post more

Slowly but surely we are turning in to a doomsday cult..and it feels good

RACE WAR IMMINENT

had fucking chills when i woke up in a paranoid state after 2 hours sleep and saw all the happening threads.
something is already happening, the air feels different to usual, it feels like fucking IMMINENT danger.

NORMIES AND PLEBBIT WILL NOT EMBRACE SYMBOLOGY OF POL. NAZI IMAGERY, KU KLUX KLAN IMAGERY IS AT OUR DISPOSAL. WE MUST FURTHER ADVANCE UPON THIS TO PURGE THEM FROM OUR FOLD.

I'm working on conversion of old kek imagery

Yeah let's make it a monotonous board for single 30 year old no life's. Oh wait you already came from it. Go back to /lit/ you tard.

Proceed

Find all the antiquated images of KEK you can find, including 's image. Turn KEK into a symbol of WHITE POWER. He is OUR meme-god, I mean. We have the keys to his imagery, nobody else. Normies arent creative enough to produce good quality content, so they rely on us. They wont consume content wearing the Stars n Bars, Swastika, or other similar symbols of white nationalism.

in addition to finding the images, we must edit and re-portray him in the process. With the conversion of old OC's, we can begin the process of liberation. Those who use unedited versions or cry out of the new versions can be identified as heretic FILTH. BURN THE KEKISTAN BANNER, SHOW THEM WE MEAN WAR.