Tick tock.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=75zmIj_4LFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UNDZqhxnpHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

Why do we hate Poland again?

We don't

I'm sure it's just so the rest of Europe doesn't feel bad that they are missing out on all this amazing "diversity"!

Polska will prevail

eu army time

If I'm 1/4 Polish can I get citizenship? The rest of me is Swedish so this is my only shot.

Didn't they already do this?

Idk, I guess you can get it if you prove you have polish roots

>tick tock
t. ahmed

I really doubt it, as much as they may want to use the "secret" army against them, they would have to do some really amazing mental gymnastics to justify it. Still a possibility but I doubt it, maybe a false invasion by "russia" maybe?

kek!

>Come on guys, you have to drink it too

Are you a plumber or carpenter who will work for food?
If yes, then they will take you.

It's just proof how spineless and desperate the EU is

pay taxs

Why Russia when the US are being shown as more of a threat to Europe than Russia right now? It will be justified by US aggression.

divide and conquer schills will hate whoever is fashionable to hate at the time

This is why Juncker wants the EU army so badly, so he can bully eastern Europe into demographic suicide with the rest of the gang

We are not a threat to Europe, Europe is a threat to itself you kiwi fuck

I'm from the UK just visiting NZ. Some of your latest sanctions on Russia are about their Nord Stream 2 pipeline to the EU, so you are kind of putting sanctions on the EU now. Germany for one have a lot of money invested in that. Trump is isolating you, the EU will form an army.

Sup Forumsexit in 2 weeks

Let me think about it...
hmmm..
no.

The Russia sanctions are purely political because of the (((establishment))) in congress. The second Trump tries to be friendly to Russia in any capacity, it's MUH CONSPIRACY MUH ELECTION HACKING all over again.

In time, the sanctions will be lifted. I'd much rather see oil flow between Russia and EU than between EU and kebab.

Right well that doesn't go over well with the likes of Germany who lose money on the latest sanctions. The Russians aren't really doing any harm in Europe, it's the US. Even Australia have stopped their bombing in Syria now with the latest US aggression there against pretty much everyone.

So shooting war at the end of the month in eastern europe?

Also that's mixing US politics with the rest of the world. People in the EU don't care about Trump and how he looks in the US, they want to look after themselves. Why would people in Europe take a hit from sanctions to Russia so Trump can look more legit in the US?

I find it that the liberals are spreading anti polish propaganda. Some of them hate trump and putin so much they genuinely think that russia still controls poland and putin is telling them not to take migrants.

I fucking wish. If the EU used this as a reason to get that army together and even tried to put boots on the ground in Poland all they'd be doing is giving America, Russia, and China that excuse they've been waiting for.

We don't mean to do direct harm to Europe. It's about optics. We must appear to "punish" Russia until the cucks give up on the conspiracy or it is proven false.

I don't mean to come across as overly US-centric. People in the EU may not care about Trump, but like it or not the US is a very powerful country, and given enough time in power, the entire world should see a positive outcome:

-Friendlier relations between superpowers Russia and US
-No more/significantly weakened ISIS so (((refugees))) invading Europe can fuck back off
-Expanding economies for first world countries

I think the sanctions are bullshit and I think it's bullshit that the US and Russia can't compromise on Assad when the real problem is ISIS. We are trying. These are delicate relationships.

I can see where you are coming from and the idea of having some foresight in situations like this, but I don't think the likes of Germany, who lets face it are pretty much the puppet masters of the EU, are going to or even need the US to sustain a strong economy.
I really don't think Trumps stance against Germany is a good idea. Like you say the US are the most powerful nation on Earth and they really don't need to flex muscles to the EU it was already understood who they are and how powerful they are, but I think Trumps isolating tactics have forced the EU (Germany and France) to look elsewhere for relations and also seek military structure internally.

Not until poland is part of the visa waver program

>my only shot.
But you have an american flag, just go to some market and buy a gattling or something, lots of shots!

Could you clarify what you mean about his stance against Germany? Is that in relation to the pipeline or something else?

Truly a Winged Hussar is within you.

youtube.com/watch?v=75zmIj_4LFQ

There third "hard deadline" is two months. I hear this time the consequence is a stern talking to.

Sup Forumsand and Hungary stay strong!

Our thoughts are with you. Resist the (((EU)))!

That, wanting to withdraw NATO funding, they may pay more but they have a bigger economy. The turning his back on the Paris agreement, it's all bravado to try and put Germany and Europe in its place. Like he is doing all over the world, he makes a move then just stands there almost like "what are you going to do about it, we are the US".

My last name ends with "ski"

But only 12.5% polish

>tfw you'll always be a mutt

nigger nigger nigger
no

>sabaton maymay
Fug off
youtube.com/watch?v=UNDZqhxnpHA

TEN DAYS

While I have no argument about Trump's bravado, I don't think the NATO threats and Paris agreement are really about that.

NATO countries pledged to spend 2% of GDP on NATO, but a lot of countries in Europe, including Germany, don't, and hence we feel that it is unfair since we contribute more and NATO is important to all of us.

Regarding Paris, we also felt it unfair that certain standards pertaining to carbon and emissions standards are imposed on us but not certain other countries. There has been support for a renegotiation of a climate agreement.

I can only hope the US and Europe come to some kind of agreement that works for everyone because if NATO loses funding, then that will also bring us back to the original point of an EU army.

Everyone gives shit to poland.
Poland is one of the most based countries in the world.
I'd be proud if i were from there.

Wait I thought it was over and the EU got cuck last week?

I think we will! Though if WW3 happens this week, best stay down there, NZ will probably be lot more comfy.

EU can't do shit because they need to have votes from all EU members if they want to put sanctions on us or force to pay anything and V4 will cover each other

How about no?

Take refugees or you'll receive this harshly worded letter!

I love how they are exposing the authoritarian bureaucrats

>EU can't do shit because they need to have votes from all EU members if they want to put sanctions on us or force to pay anything and V4 will cover each other

Wait, so they ask the people they are going to sanction, if they should sanction them?

Yes

Obviously the target countries won't get a vote but I'm pretty sure the Slovaks have met their refugee quota so they can vito it for them.

My atheist prayers go to the EU.
I hope they can deal with this biggotry swiftly

What do you think of France and the United Kingdom?