Guys

do we need to turn Otto Warmbier into a meme to stop World War 3? will turning this "tragedy" into a joke impede its power to create fear, uncertainty, and doubt?

>wanting to stop ww3

KYS normie

the jews killed him to fuel a war against korea

WAEK UPP SHEEPLLLLL

I thought it was already a joke...
What have you done to me?
WHAT HAVE I DONE TO MYSELF!?

>starting a world war because some kike thought it was a good idea to visit NK
No, anyone who wants that is a retarded cuck.
>hurr durr but he dindu nuffin
He knew the risks, he paid the price. It was his choice to go to a communist dictatorship country that wants to blow up the rest of the world, expecting a warm welcome.

Also a world war? I mean who would actually want to side with DPRK?

>do we need to turn Otto Warmbier into a meme to stop World War 3?
Why the fuck would you want to stop WW3?

At least then when this zogified country collapses, we can create a White-only country from the ashes.

maybe China?

idk geopolitics well enough but i feel like if enough people push fear into the collective subconscious, it will spark a flame that could burn the world down due to fear of scarcity. i feel like the only way to combat this spread of FUD is to turn it into a joke like harambe.

>implying the zog havent planned for a catastrophe event so they can fill the power vacuum and solidify their totalitarian rule

spot on! i have this eery feeling that all these strings have been carefully constructed and are being pulled toward the climax and i don't know any way other way to stop that momentum than belief and a refusal to be fear, and the best cure for fear is laughter.

be afraid*

>>implying the zog havent planned for a catastrophe event so they can fill the power vacuum and solidify their totalitarian rule
That implies we won't take advantage of the weakness and strike.

>we
Are we as organized or have the resources to compete?

>Are we as organized or have the resources to compete?
You think politically correct amurrica could stand against a group of pissed off white people fighting for the survival of their race? LOL

PC America is just a peacetime proxy state. Our enemies would be a varied combination of deep state military coalitions and opportunistic foreign powers.

it's not about Americans, this is a global effort to centralize power in the hands of few, America is just the center where these ideas that reinforce fear of scarcity can be spawned and spread. the scale of informational resources this central power has accumulated could likely snuff out any resistance before it has any chance to grow into a credible threat.

I think he was a meme altogether. If this shit is true obviouslythe parents pulled the plug on him. Watch the interview the dad did with tucker. He seems like the dad that would be ashamed of having a vegetable for a son. How convenient he dislike 3 days afterbeing shipped home. Nonetheless if this is not fake news, rest in peace Otto Warmbeer. Even if he was a jew

Why the fuck would you want to stop world war 3?

Go back to facebook or wherever the fuck you came from.

WE DEMAND BLOOD SACRIFICES HERE

I dont know about other anons, but its not that I dont want a world war at all, its that we need a good reason to go to war at all. The catastrope that would take place would not be worth this shit.

it does seem like this entire story is a meme to sow fear. i have talked to people who believe we need to take retaliatory action against NK because of what they did to this poor, poor boy despite his foolishness. if we can stop this sentiment from spreading we may be able to prevent catastrophe.

Buzz Warmbeer won't start WW3, a Russo-American confrontation in Syria will

China hates NK afaik.

finally a leaf gets it right

I'm looking forward to lil' kims country being a glowing red white and blue crater in the earth

Came here to post this.

Can't wait to stack these fucks 5 feet high.