Why is alt-right full of homosexuals and trannies? Like seriously any alt-right podcast, twitter account...

Why is alt-right full of homosexuals and trannies? Like seriously any alt-right podcast, twitter account, media I tune in, its always the same. People behind Pepe memes forcing right wingers to accept homosexuality and sodomy.

Is alt-right formed by gay shills?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Join /polgb/ today:

discord dot gg/xf3BWs

Because homosexuality is an implicit last-stand of white identity, you shill

Don't "punch to the right", Mike Enoch said so! Who cares if they're trannies or homosexuals, they're "based" and useful for our cause!

no fag

What's wrong with it?

w-we didn't want ur breeder ass anyways

>discord

well, it is dying

Gay sex is perfect for spreading diseases. 78% of gays have some sort of a STD. Face it, if buttsex was natural then you wouldnt get anal cancer from it.

Gay sex and gay lifestyle has nothing to do with love. Its only hatred of yourself and christ. Gay people hate themselves, which is the reason for high suicide rates in the lgbtq+ community. Thats why they abuse drugs.

Go to your nearest church and repent.

>muh std

yeah whatever.

No, the mainstream alt-right is populated by retards. controlled opposition, and the pity is that many faggots on this board support these abominations.

someone wrote the other day he goes cruising for young guys at the rallies. not surprised at this point.

I'm just waiting for the inevitable meme:
>"anti-gay is anti-white!"

Left is allies with Muslims who kill flags, it's only survival instinct

kek, tho i would say i see more trannies than gays be right wing. i assume its because they are cock sluts and want to replace women.

Because gays saw the cancer of the left before anyone else. You had people that (for better or worse) just wanted to have sex and go on their way without being judged for it by disgusting boomer-generation retards, and then the left co-opted them into something else entirely.

Being a queer or trans exposes you to the kind of extreme left nutjobs trying to appropriate your day to day difficulties in their insane and poorly considered politics. It would be enough to turn a lot of people right wing, even if they are gay.

>Whites are sissy faggots
Make sense.

hmm, i wonder if she'll be singing the same tune when she's dying slowly and extremely painfully of unstoppable pneumonia

It accurately reflects the composition of this board. We're all faggots that together form a great and mighty Faggot. It's only the Nazi-larpers that overtly hate gays, but we all know they have Traps in the basement

>stds are good because...muh... ITS GOOD DONT QUESTION ME BIGOT

It's not. They just happen to be in the spotlight because they're outliers and people are curious on what they have to say from their positions.

You're a kike.

The alt right are a bunch of faggots, nothing new to see here

Because the right is so desperate to show that they aren't racist/homophobic that they prop up anyone from a seemingly marginalized group
>Based conservative black person
>Based conservative gay dude
>Based conservative tranny (this might just be a fetish)

They're mainly just attention seekers like anyone who flaunts their political beliefs on social media, they just have the advantage of deviating from the norm so they draw more.

You seem upset

Yes, you were stupid for falling for the (((alt-right))) meme in the first place. The alt-right are obviously full of faggots, because it is mainly for "edgy" atheists who are against SJWs and the left, but are degenerates themselves. What did you expect?

Most fags don't actually like the left.

It's politically a better move to just ignore/except them than it is to even acknowledge them to any great extent unless it's advantageous to, like in the case of Milo.

>dude dont have a cow man XD here have a HIV splif dude chill lmao

Your apathy and hedonism will be your grave. There has already been cases of med resistant AIDS.

>just logic criticism built on facts
>OY VEY DON'T PUNCH TO THE RIGHT GOYS

Faggot no one is actually at a pool in swim trunks it's a meme name you stupid fuck.

Gayness is a brain disease. You are like a zombie to me, but in some ways even more disgusting considering you eat ass and cock instead of brains. nys faget.

>you can only be proud of being white if you're a sissy faggot.
Please continue embarrassing yourself.

>There has already been cases of med resistant AIDS.

Yeah there are two type of HIVs. HIV - Type 2 is pretty rare and can be found in Africa. HIV - type 1 is common and anywhere. Good news, there is a gay version of BC, Truvada. Taking Truvada every day produces a 99 percent reduction in the risk of H.I.V. type 1 infection. With condom, you got 100% reduction in the risk of infection.

>inb4 calling me a whore

Them taking up the butt doesn't mean they're not ostracized by the left

Liberals love to point out how regular gays are actually privileged nowadays, and the same thing probably goes for "passing, gender conformist" trannies who don't call themselves a xir.

alt-right is controlled opposition. Mostly nerds and conservatives running around with memes.
If it's not a Fascist party then it's not worth bothering with.

See who's laughing when you die of HIV faget

BASED faggots SHADILAY deuce volt someone get these men a coat XD

FUCK the alt right faggots. If you're not an out and proud Donald Trump supporting crypto white supremacist that tries to impregnate (and then abandon) the millions of Harniza/Mestiza females in this country you know NOTHING. It's about being pragmatic, Donald Trump is the very beginning of a new renaissance for American Nationalism you disgusting swarthy alt right literal sodomite freaks.

This strategy will work three fold:
1. Politically, we'll take back our government from entrenched interests (AKA Jews and neurotic white liberals) and replace them with up and coming Gen Z shitlord nationalists
2. Shift the normie Overton Window drastically to the right so you're no longer physically assaulted for wearing a MAGA hat in public
3. Spreading our white seed through Harniza/Mestiza women, creating a new generation of Castizos, and abusing our welfare system's generosity towards single mothers to accomplish this.

I'll stop "punching right" when you stop pegging other men you alt right sodomites!

I've internalized so much alt-right contempt for ciswomen that only qt right-wing trannies are attractive to me now. Artificial wombs when?

the alt-right are the only ones who oppose islam

islam = death of LGBT

>Spreading our white seed through Harniza/Mestiza women, creating a new generation of Castizos

Faggot. We need to deport or send them to camps, not fuck them.

Donald Trump is literally a civic nationalist you schizophrenic roleplaying virgin

Deport the men and keep the women, I say!

But again, I said we need to be pragmatic. Millions of them here, they've taken over swaths of the southwest and west coast. You can call rounding them up to send them back "deportation" but at this point it'd take a fucking army to do that and you'd probably have warfare from the federal government vs city and county government coalition forces that these mestizos control now.

These are people 50+% European, a child with a Northern European derived man would put many of the offspring at 75+% white. I still favor marrying a white woman for all white men, but we've got to get these darkies birth rates down!

The left is trying to subvert the rights belief system. Just how many young and impressionable right wingers have been lead to belief homosexuality is "cool" or "ok" now that the "dangerous faggot" Milo has infected conservatism with his homosexual shit?

What's your point?

it makes sense that fags would like the alt-right. it glorifies masculinity and bashes women. fags are attracted to that.

i might a white knight cuck who puts women on a pedestal but at least i am not a faggot

We need to deport the vast majority of them, 90-95% if we can't have 100%. Quit thinking with your dick or like them and muslims. White people have more dignity than this and any mix is a downgrade for us.

i might be a white knight*

both are pathetic

Because they know if you Liberals win Sharia is inevitable and they will take a fly out of a building.

>it's pathetic for a straight male to like women

no wonder fags are attracted to this alt-right anti-feminist stuff

alt-right is mostly dominated by fags and women

That's not what white knighting is retard.

You are not going to gain any political power in this age without accepting fags.

white knighting is when you defend a woman from other men which is something a traditional man would consider honorable. it's
also arbitrarily applied because i have seen plenty of alt-right/alt-light faggots white knight for roaming millennial and lauren southern

Why are fags so prevalent in fringe movements?

>What's your point?
You're never going to see an american ethnostate if Donald "civic nationalism incarnate" Trump is your savior.

Because they know and identify with the need to belong to a group.

>white knighting is when you defend a woman from other men which is something a traditional man would consider honorable.

No, it's not. White knighting is not defending a woman, it's defending a woman NO MATTER WHAT SHES DONE! That's how you create entitled cunts, I.E the west.

>it's defending a woman NO MATTER WHAT SHES DONE!
What are: The 14 Words

Suddenly have an urge to kick the shit out of iranian puas.

> it's defending a woman NO MATTER WHAT SHES DONE!

when have feminist liberals ever done this? i don't see liberals defending ann coulter. by your definition, no liberal would be considered a white knight

methinks it has something to do with demographics.

>He hasn't realized the jew meme is just to distract from homo sexual supremacy.

Homo's run all the political parties all the churches everything.

You don't defend traitors, you don't defend trash. If a spoit cunt wants to act like a man, then she should be treated like one, period.

>when have feminist liberals ever done this?

That's got nothing to do with what a white knight is. A white knight is a 'man' who defends a woman who acts like a cunt for pussy gain. It's shite, and the end result is pussy on a pedastel, and all the shit that comes with it.

There's nothing arbitrary about defending Roaming Millennial and Lauren Southern whenever they fight for white interests.

>A white knight is a 'man' who defends a woman who acts like a cunt for pussy gain

you mean right-wingers who defend roaming millenial against vegans? you mean right-wingers who defend lauren southern from antifa

Listen up, because this is an unironic redpill.

In ancient times, it was pretty much prison rules all the fucking time because society was male dominated with women outright being excluded.

So you'll find a common thing, being that the guy who gives dick is masculine, the guy who receives dick is weak, feminine, and synonymous with defeat. Same as in prison. Even prisoners don't see themselves as gay if they are raping a man, only if they are being raped by a man.

Antisocial behavior can produce homosexuality, however.

We may not live in a world that excludes women anymore, but if you're antisocial, you might as well be in one. As a result, these kinds of guys may associate women with rejection or some type of anxiety and surround themselves with the company of men like them, who also exclude women.

Just like in ancient times, even if no woman are around, they are still horny all the time. This creates gay behavior.

This is also why traps are a thing now. Actual women frighten and intimidate these kinds of guys, so as long as it's a male, they feel some comfort in it and less intimidation.

>But how does this involve the alt-right?
Jared Taylor was said in a speech once that when he was exploring racial topics when he was young, the only other people he'd find interested in it like him where very weird and quirky, because it took a weird and quirky person to be exploring those kinds dusty library corners.

Naturally if you're weird and quirky, you'll be into more fringe topics because you'll have less reason to be mainstream and more time to reflect.

the only reason right-wing faggots defend roaming millenial and lauren southern is because they are hot. they even do it when they say stupid shit.

>you mean right-wingers who defend roaming millenial against vegans?

Is being a vegan a cunt now?

>you mean right-wingers who defend lauren southern from antifa

Wot? No, i don't think Lauren has done anything to warrent that. What the fuck are you smoking?

Now if lauren kicked a baby, set it on fire, and spat on it, those who defend her would be white knighting her.

Read what i'm posting.

OP doesnt understand anything but identity politics
>niggers, beaners, fags most all be democrats right op?

>if lauren kicked a baby, set it on fire, and spat on it, those who defend her would be white knighting her.

when have males ever defended feminists after killing babies?

they probably would if it were a nigger baby

Who's the girl with the MAGA hat?

fags just post more often out of desperation , we don't need homos !

Honestly, the right wing defends freedom and freedom of sexual choice is probably our most important freedom. Also, there are not many red pilled women, so it's often best just to get together with a attractive conservatively minded twink.

Who is the man at the bottom right side?

Because white people are degenerate and some of them don't like to be treated as leftist's pets like most minorities are, so they flock to the next cool thing

med resistant aids is my favorite common filth meme. I wish he'd upload more, he hasn't in a while and now I'm pagan.

from the man Codreanu himself why the alt-right is doomed to fail remember this when you hear about compromise or muh based

the inability to recognize and weed out infiltrators, agent provocateurs, incompetents, freaks, and defectives; the desperation for followers that means that anyone who meets the minimum criteria for membership and who professes any superficial allegiance is accepted into the very heart of the group, no questions asked; the inability to cut out/remove “gangrenous” elements before they infect the entire group; defects in character of leadership, leaders who are uninspiring, who do not know how to lead, who procrastinate and waste endless opportunities