This 10-Year-Old Is Creating A Device To Prevent Infants From Dying In Hot Cars

His patent should be here within the year.

>After Bishop Curry heard his neighbor’s 6-month-old infant died from being in an overheated car, he decided to create a life-saving device to prevent incidents like this from reoccurring ― as any responsible 10-year-old would.

>“It kind of came in my head,” Bishop told HuffPost of his device, the Oasis.

>The Oasis would respond to rising temperatures by emitting cool air and use an antenna to signal parents and authorities. At the moment, Bishop only has a 3-D clay model of the device, but his father, Bishop Curry IV, began a GoFundMe campaign for the Oasis in January.

>“I got lots of help from my parents,” Bishop said.

>Attorneys advised the family that the minimum amount they’d need for prototyping and manufacturing fees, as well as a patent for the device, is $20,000.

>The GoFundMe campaign has already exceeded that$20,000 goal and, as of Monday, has raised over $23,700. Bishop, who will begin sixth grade in the fall, told Fox News last week that in addition to his parents, his classmates and friends are fully behind him on his projects.

>“They want to work for me,” he said.

>Last June, CNN reported that the number of hot-car deaths had nearly tripled compared to the same time in 2015, which had 24 hot-car deaths in total.

>When Curry grows up, he wants to center his career around inventions, including a time machine.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/10-year-old-invents-device-to-prevent-hot-car-deaths_us_5948065de4b07499199d9e96

>time machine

WEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5PTTC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

archive.is/5PTTC

I already invented one

Its called a responsible parent

>At the moment, Bishop only has a 3-D clay model of the device

He knows theres wires, circuitry, receivers, and shiet inside most electronics right?

777 trips of truth

>Bishop only has a 3-D clay model of the device, but his father, Bishop Curry IV, began a GoFundMe campaign for the Oasis in January
So, he made a square out of clay... and people... people gave him $23,700... for creating a square of clay...

Well, at least I have my white privilege I guess.

Nigger fuck off. This is a perfect example of a larper and a shill. Trying to draw ppl off course. With shitposting. This has nothing to do with pol/

>>“I got lots of help from my parents,” Bishop said.

/thread

So rather than telling people not to leave their kid in the car, they will feel that it is safe to do so because they have a clay cube. Great idea nigger.

Disgusting that ape should be a thug not someone who contributes to society.

"Signal authorities"

Who? And telling them what, exactly?

Cops are going to roll up to empty cars and smash in their windows because tyronne left he left it under a pile of empty 40s in the back seat?

We already had this thread, coon.

>the niggers who are irresponsible enough to leave their own children in hot cars would be forward thinking enough to buy that device

that's "admirable" I suppose, but isn't the biggest factor with people leaving babies in hot cars that those people are generally careless and ignorant?
If someone give little enough of a shit that they broil their baby in a sedan, they aren't going to buy that shit.

Just another scam to get money from losers at gotfundme kickstarter, got you preferable jew scheme here.

Wow technology these days, what a time to be alive.

I have a 3-D model of this device.

P H Y S I C S

What does he have inside this little box that could emit enough cold air to have a real effect? Sure, compressed air cools as it expands, but you can only fit so much of it inside a box so small.

Gotta say how it works or it's just another waterseer.

I read this a couple days ago and can't figure out what they mean... Did he actually create something functional or just come up with the idea? How will it blow "cool" air? I assume it's just a fan in a box but I'm genuinely curious to know. Did the kid actually invent something or is this another "13 year old invents computer" thing?

>Just another scam to get money from losers at gotfundme kickstarter, got you preferable jew scheme here

This is correct. They ciuldnt use kick starter because they have to present a working prototype, and neet the quotas and ship the product.

But go fund me, don't matter. I could make a play doh cube and say it contqcts the spirit world and idiots would throw $25,000 at it easily.

Hmm better get to making a play doh cube.

Ah, problem solved. Just leave the nigglets in the car to cook. Of course! Humanity marches forward!

>passed
>unknowingly

Stupid cunt won't take responsibility for leaving her child to roast in a car.

It's the latter. The kid hasn't invented shit. I really want to see how they're going to compress an air conditioning unit down to that size and how they intend to power it.

Perhaps the device could be larger and integrated into the car. The car could have some sort of vents, and the device could use the electricity of the car battery. Just hypotheticals.

Cool lifesaving device achmed.
>produces cool air by venting out CO2
>kid dies
>major recall of all devices
>produces cool air by venting out O2
>car bursts into flames
>major recall
>finally R&D decides to use air mixture
>780bars because very tiny tank
>exposed to sun it ruptures and kills the kid
At least the antenna will confirm your kid is dead so you don't have to rush back to the car.

His hypothetical device is basically a "smart" air condition that can communicate remotely to other smart phones via an app. I'm surprised no one invented this already. Then again, it's kind of retarded because if the air condition is working as intended there would be no reason to send an alert to the shitty parents since the car would already be adequately cooled.

>nigger buys niggertech
>leaves nigglet in car because it is safe
>nigglet dies because lol clay cube

>air conditioner

...I meant. The fermented Jew is making me retarded.

Oh don't worry, he'll find his true calling eventually.

Guise, les bild a time mochine!

Yeah that way they can go back in time and fly the pyramids around and kill white devils.

Women are not human.

came up with an idea, liberals sent him money because he kangs.

Indeed the chimp comes out when niggers hit puberty.

Exactly what I thought

>detects rising temperatures
>blows cool air
>has an antenna to alert parents and authorities
>all that shit in something that small
>clay model
I really hate sounding like Sup Forums but dis nigga hella dum

>people actually gave money to a fucking kid to build this shit
wut

>Be junkie crackhead parent
>Forget spawn in car
>Some how remember to bring or bother to buy child saving clay square gadget
Righhht.

Same type of people who gave money to the Muslim that built a clock.

inb4 he pockets the $23,000

>device would respond to rising temperatures by alerting authorities.
So either it had the ability to sense you left your kid in the car, or you have to turn it on before you intentionally leave your kid in the car.

>emitting cool air
>device the size of a hockey puck
>in the volume of a car
>no discernable heat exchanger or power supply

Engineer here, the only way to "emit cool air", is by releasing compressed air.

For any meaningful results, you need a large vessel, and point it at the child. So we're talking about mounting a large metal pressurized tank, and a hose, and the necessary electronics.

Not only that, but you need to remember to deactivate it when not in use.

>the device could use the electricity of the car battery
Lol, run your car's AC on the battery alone, tell us all how long it works.

Why aren't we doing something with this?
There's plenty of innocent looking negroes on Sup Forums who could win lib sympathy

they gave him money to pay white people to build it

the heat balance of an air conditioner is always positive, of course.
Since it has no exhaust on the outside, the result would be heating up the car even more.
The only way to achieve what he says is using precompressed air. While compressing, the air heats up, but you let the tank sit for a while and the temperature normalizes.
When you release the air, it cools down.
You require a lot of air to do this though.
Best solution is add monitoring to the car itself (a single thermal sensor with low resolution will do, they go for about 300 bucks), and have a backup AC start in case the temperature is too high and the car is parked, and send a message to the owner (a gsm module is less than 10 bucks and you put a card in it with 5 bucks it will last forever).

I told you and I will say it again,
"Guise, les build a toim mochine!"
Let's get some ideas running on this thread..

a 2 cent thermistor to the ECU of the car that sent a warning would be sufficent

>piece of playdoh
>please gib money
LOL

you don't want a warning each time the car gets hot.
You want a warning when something small is in the car (dog, kid) and the temperature is too high. The thermal camera isn't to get the temperature, it's to see the kid.

Its gonna be a digital thermometer hooked to a fan and a life alert bracelet.

dont cars have weight sensors in the all the seats for airbag deployment?

I don't want to be too harsh because he's a kid, but...

It's literally piece of clay made into a shape. And people have given him money for it. For a piece of clay. Made into a square.

Im gonna be honest, this was a good idea. But to get gibs for a piece of fucking playdough? No.

Couldn't this be done better with a thermistor that's linked to a PLC that sends an alert to your phone everytime the temperate rises over a certain amount?

to be fair, this nig has the right idea. Cars should have biometrics standard. It's 2017, for christ's sake, no one should be baking babies on accident anymore

Satan, pls stop trying to bake kids
Weight sensors mean nothing when there's a kid seat wich will make the result useless.
Also, I doubt it would read even a 8 yo kid, they're pretty light and I doubt those read anything below 90 pounds.

>kick starter / go fund me scammers pick up on lil black negro is smurt af now shit desu senpai
lmSAGEao

>~72 total deaths
>.00000023 of the population
>Clay model
>Literally worthless

>falling for the (((school))) meme

BUH-BUH-BUH MUH NIGRISM

>tfw he actually makes a working time machine and goes back in time to become a kang.

What about just an electronic buckle on a booster seat that won't allow the car to be locked from the outside?

I've got a better idea that doesn't require you to buy anything or need extra sensors to be installed in cars. Take your fucking kid out of the car when you stop somewhere.

>this was a good idea.
Get proper fucked, you're missing the point.
The point is, I DARE YOU: go out, get some clay and try to bullshit your way towards $23.000.
>You can't.
>Reverse racism.

You guys are completely missing the point

Everyone knows this kids device is useless

What's going on here is an attempt to encourage this kid to become a real engineer in the future, and design real, useful shit.

fuck the kids, particularly this lil nigga

Uncle Tomlet.

This is literally a scam, the dad knew he could use his kid to exploit money from liberal cucks. Good for him, I'm surprised nigs don't do this more often.

Niggers make me laugh

sounds like his parents are looking for some short term dough

So he made a brick to break windows?

thanks for the idea lil nigger, guess your gonna learn a cruel lesson about bisness

Is it called a thermometer? I believe those have been invented already.

>GoFundMe page update: yeah sorry we couldnt make it. thx for the gibs

What kind of parent that would leave their kid in a car would buy this?

Don't worry his fellow nigs will reign him in and make sure they beat him until he thinks and acts like they do

Kids "make" shit up all the time
>"hey this stick is a magic wand"

Whats going on here is some nigger dad trying to monetize on his son's stupid shit and doing it on a platform that does no background checks or returns.

Its a fucking scam.

If you want to give me $23,000 to make something cool, have at it. Giving a kid money to "inspire" him to do something he likely won't amount to anyway is retarded and a waste of money. You buy products, not encouragement for someone else.

ayooo

>itt NEET anons jealous because a black child invented something they couldn't do

no, he made a clay model of a complex machine which only exists in theory.

>invented a clay bar
wow

Please treat this most honourable (you) with the greatest of care.

Yeah I'm jealous, who wouldn't be? He scammed a bunch of niggers out of $23,000, I wish I was that smart.

>invented
idea guys are the most hated guys in any indie game companies

>emitting cool air
Nigga it's called an air conditioner and it both requires power and an exhaust. What in the fuck is wrong with these people? Why would you give some black kid 20k for a stupid lump of clay and an "invention" that already exists?

well, the numbers have spoken.

>The Oasis would emit cool air. At the moment, Bishop only has a piece of clay.

>the minimum amount they’d need for prototyping and manufacturing fees, as well as a patent for the device, is $20,000.

Ok, first of all this niglet isnt making a damn thing.

Secondly, you couldn't even begin to do half of that shit with $20k

Third and most important, a hand held air conditioner with NO vent to the outside is not going to fucking happen.

> (OP)
>>device would respond to rising temperatures by alerting authorities.
>So either it had the ability to sense you left your kid in the car, or you have to turn it on before you intentionally leave your kid in the car.

This is every bit as stupid as those "flying cars" Nigerians build out of scrap. Except at least they put some physical labor into it.

Same people who paid blacks to play baseball
Same people who paid blacks to make rap music
Same people who paid blacks to star in movies

DA JEWS

My step-son is black. Give me some good inventions I can use to get money with him.

You can't file for a patent if you're under 18. Fucking Huffing Glue hacks didn't do the bare minimum of research before churning this shit out.

>antenna to signal parents and authorities
It's just what everyone wants. Yet another device signalling "authorities."

>3-D clay model
>Monday, has raised over $23,700
I support this wholeheartedly. I like watching leftist virtue signalers flush their money down the drain. White people are easy to manipulate thanks to high emotions.

>huffingtonpost
topkek

>niggers do stupid shit to kill themselves eachother
>one eventually tries to fix that

This is what every other living organism in existence has done to make it to the point we're at right now. The people who fawn over this shit are a genetic mistake.

>no, he made a clay model
wow, so he didnt even take the time to fire the clay to make it a proper brick.. unbelievable.

yo real talk this is crazy smart and you guys are just hating because of his skin???
i just.....
just literally cant understand this....
this...place
how??
ive been here for almost a month now and how do you people do it?
always being racist, anti-semitic, islamophobic, and hating women
is it satire?
or are you "people" literally this ignorant and jaded....
unbelievable....

How will it emit cool air? A miniature AC unit inside? It'll have to be bigger. What will power it? Have they considered that the hype of parent to cook their kid in a car is not the type of parent who will buy such a device in the first plan.

aaand /thread

Shorty wannabe a thug

To be fair her child was moved beyond life

His parents might be able to patent for him/ steal the money if anything makes profit. Assuming they don't just steal the funds from gofundme.