/r/the_donald

>/r/the_donald

There is literally nothing wrong with this. A red-pilled white women voting Trump? That's waifu right there.

This 2bh

big titties

WTF is this thread

She could single handedly save a third world nation for starving with those feeders.

>whoring for upboats

Strong vote.
Strong teddies.
Strong OPSEC.

Pls let this catch on.

I still couldnt find the pin

>In other words, please comment on my cleavage because it's literally the only part of me that is even remotely attractive at the perfect angle

based titties

women can be great
misogyny only hurts the cause

>also pay no attention to the fact 1/3rd of my torso is off camera and I've scrunched my shoulders together to make my frame look smaller

Glad to see a fellow pede using their right to vote!! BASED Women kek!

This country relies upon women like you!!! Shadilay!!!

>caring about someone dressed modestly but still presenting boobs who is white and not a faggot lefty

neck urself 2bh

I want /r9k/ to leave

>Handel or Ossoff
Georgia boy here. I aint voting for shit. Both are anti-white as far as I'm concerned.

Why do bitches do this?

>showing skin below the cheekbone
>modest

dem georgia peaches

so they can harvest horny pedes' sweet upvotes

well, tara strong is a bit of a voice actress, so i'll say "attention" and "haha im definitely not old yet"

>tfw you're in georgia, and she won't date you
voted ossoff just because of this. done with drumpf.

>being a Muslim

why do you ask questions you know the answer to already?

how to find qt conservative titcow??

>tfw you'll never have a southern belle with great fun bags to make 8 white children with

To please you.

user pls no

you have to be a BASED black man

>Tara Strong's BTVA page is the #1 most viewed of all time
>Bags like 20 roles a month
>Still has to flash her tits and ass for attention
:(

>hurr durr that feel when no white girlfriend to make white babies with and save the white race with kek!!!
everyone here post your full body, and if you are debilataed in any sort of way, you get to complain. if you are, then shut the FUCK up you beta autists. you complain day in day out about how some roastie whore wont pityfuck you and pop holes in the condom so you have to pay child support, but you dont do anything about it. it wont help moping about it here, so cut it with the bullshit. get /fit/, get /fa/, stop being autistic, stop being a manbaby, ***stop coming here***, and take what you want.

I would face fuck that tranny to death

damn those are some great personalities

>tiny sticker
>huge bra
>women
>reddit
Sage
Reported

She's a filthy democrat.

>modestly sticking your cans in front of a camera for attention