businessinsider.com/georgia-special-election-results-2017-6

Live, fluctuating prediction needle thing:

nytimes.com/elections/results/georgia-congressional-runoff-ossoff-handel

Most likely winner tonight:

>Handel by +0.8%

Other urls found in this thread:

decisiondeskhq.com/results/georgia-sixth-congressional-district-special/
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/20/us/politics/georgia-6th-most-expensive-house-election.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LE DOOM DIAL STRIKES AGAIN

Big Jump

just got back from the polling stations. not looking good for handel. everyone there said they voted for ossoff. this is a clear rejection of drumpf and his policies

>Dems spent 25 MILLION FUCKING DOLLARS ON A FAILED CANDIDATE
PRESS S TO SPIT ON GRAVE
DOUBLE TAP TO SHIT ON THE GRAVE

So the NYT fucked up and flipped the numbers from Decision Desk

Even if Dems lose they still win. It should never be as close as it's being predicted and is a sign that people are rejecting Trump and his agenda. Tonight is a good night for Democrats no matter what happens.

Um sweety, even if Dems lose, they still win sweety. It should never be as sweety as it's being predicted sweety and is a sign that people are rejecting Trump and his agenda sweety. You see sweety, tonight is a sweety night for Democrats no matter what happens sweety.

SHILL THREAD

holy fuck there are niggers everywhere beating the shit out of handel voters. it's fucking over for her

Just got back from my polling station. Everyone was wearing Ossoff hats, shirts and buttons! The line was huge too! Durring the presidential election, everyone was wearing MAGA hats and shirts.

Even though Ossoff's campaign itself received more funds, Handel recieved more support from independent groups like super-pacs.

Both sides spent roughly the same amount on this election

She's going to Win, but by a small margin. Theoretically a win for the Dems since this is a red district

predictions?

>even if dems lost, they still win

>tfw your wife made you vote for ossoff because she said he's hotter than you
I-I'm sorry bros... I let you down

is the NYT needle the new face of white supremacy?

Handel with a convincing win. Media will spin it as a Dem victory.

Most likely outcome is D +1.5 to R + 3.5. I like those odds.

Was it worth 23 mil to tell yourself that?

Just got back from the polling station. It's not looking good for Handle. Everyone there said they were voting for Hillary, this is a clear rejection of Trump and his policies.

Pretty sure it's larping, but still got a chuckle out of that filename

buzzfeed is saying that ossoff could come out on top once the mail-in ballots are counted

Even if Dems lose, as close as it's being predicted and is a sign . It should never be they still win. Tonight is a good night for that people are no matter what happens. His agenda. rejecting Trump and Democrats .

Oh no you didn't

bullshit

that's hilarious

How long until the bulk of the results come in?

Yeah, Dems spent a lot of money. But so did Republicans. And Ossoff is an unknown. Take the "win" all you want, but spells better long term for Dems than Rs.

Dumb Leaf here, when will we know who wins lads?

Also if Ossoff loses tonight, will the (((WaPo))) or (((NYT))) drop a (((bombshell))) tomorrow about the (((Russia investigation)))?

>Buzzfeed
Discarded

> Spending 25M on a single race
> Still get beaten

gg DNC

Weren't those counted first?

Looks like Handel's lead got extended too.

>mfw they spend TWENTY FOUR MILLION DOLLARS to prop up a carpetbagging kike who gets utterly BTFO anyway

KEK theyre adopting trudeau tactitcs

Post yfw when dems lose yet another election.

FUCK YOUR NIGGER INFESTED STATE

yes but not all are reported yet

538 said 25k mail ins still need to be reported

its just buzzfeed being delusional

Can you link that site

Clean 51 - 49 now. How will the dems ever recover?

Ossoff raised over 5 times what Handel did and he's still going to lose. Let that sink in.

If you lose, you win.

>when will we know who wins lads
Probably around 9-10 pm pst

Bottoms up till then bros!

They'll do the same thing as with the previous special elections and go full damage control saying things like "B-BUT EVEN THOUGH OUR GUY LOST, IT'S STILL A MORAL VICTORY BECAUSE DEMOCRATS WOULD NORMALLY LOSE BY A LARGER MARGIN!"

Barring a miracle Handel is going to win. Ossoff underperformed in early voting.

>Fourth post

where have i seen this before...

If it was a landslide we would know. If it is down to the wire probably late tonight when they are counting the BS votes like mail-ins.

When did the democrats become the party of corruption, child molestation, and losing bigly?

holy fuck wait, the dems spent 30 mil on this shit and the ledditors are calling this a victory either way

You guys are shitposting on /r/politics right?

HANDEL UP 2.2%

Republicans spent almost as much

the only reason to go to reddit is salt

About the time of Obama's election.

HANDEL
YOUR
BUSINESS

IF YOU LOSE, YOU W-WIN!!!

Handel just increased her lead again. +2.1. It's over for the numale, lads

It went up a tiny bit more too. Democrats will claim moral victory because its the only kind they can get.

MAXIMUM FUCKING KEK

what margin would it need to be for dems to soundly be btfo?

I've heard some of them say it will go 52-48 and be a victory for oss, but that wont happen if the number keeps dropping

goddamn

source on this, I haven't heard it

>Even if Dems lose, they still win

If they lose, they got blown the fuck out. They literally tried to buy this House seat and failed.

>Parnell wins in SC because he didn't have national Democrats shitting up his campaign

No, they didn't.

Those "so close it doesn't matter" victories really helped Hillary in MI and WI

lel, no

>Female
>Republican
Pick one.
Georgia already lost and if you think otherwise you're a cuck.

>BULL
BULL
>BULL
BULL

>SHIT
SHIT
>SHIT
SHIT

Quit parroting this lie you big fucking double big mac libtard faggot. $50M by ossoff, like $30 bucks and a case of beer by Handel.

KEK THE NYT JUST INCREASED OSOFFS LEAD EVEN THOUGH DECISION DESK SAYS OTHERWISE

Dems could get a single vote out of thousands cast and claim victory because they are making inroads into red counties. The truth is, Dems are desperate for a win and they honestly should have won by now.

It ain't over till its other brothers.

>every race boils down to R vs D, the office and candidates are irrelevant

That's fucking crazy. $4 million compared to $22 million

I don't know what most people consider an ass-whooping, but I generally consider +10% to be a big win, and +20% or greater to be a blowout.

I still love how NYT still hasn't updated when their candidate is losing.

Fake news

Handel and Osoff are both Jew names. why is usa such a shit country

NYT is way behind, I'm only checking DDHQ at this point

u nigger

55/45 for Handel after the DCC flushed $30m down the crapper would be an utter btfoing, they would still try to spin it as a moral victory just like they did in Montana though

Almost all his money came from out of state. Most of it came from groups that Soros owns.

reposting

>1.9% margin now
>I used to be a Mandel for Handel but now I Jack for the Ossof

If Handel loses I'm blaming it on misogyny.

>If we keep spending tens of millions more on elections but still lose and put the DNC further in debt while the republicans stay in the green, we win.

You're delusional.

AP has already declared it for Handel on twitter.

ITT: Trumptards celebrating going from winning GA-06 by 23 points in November to winning by maybe 1-2 points at best in June, and acting like it's anything other than a terrifying result for their entire party

Handel's campaign is just a local affair like it should be. Ossoffberg, on the other hand, is getting propped up by dual citizens and multinational corporations and the entire ZOG media structure.

i guess five million is almost as much as 25 million...

You have to add in spending by independent groups like super-pacs. Ossoff's campaign spent more but Handel had loads of outside support

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/20/us/politics/georgia-6th-most-expensive-house-election.html

source or you suck dicks