Why are beaners so ugly?

Every time I look at a beaner, they're either overweight low-life men, or disgusting frog-faced women with tits that sag lower than the great depression.

I'm legitimately curious Sup Forums, is it the result of inbreeding, genetics, or enviromental factors that cause this?

Pic related: Some chick I used to go to school with. I fucking hate Arlington.

Other urls found in this thread:

photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110330/06/4d933756cb395.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they used to sacrifice the hottest virgin girl in town to the gods to make the sun come up every morning.
selective breeding did the rest

Actually most of them look attractive at least the ones who live near me

What they don't tell you in the history books is just how many of those "Spaniards" were in fact, crypto-jew conversos.

As far as I know , the Sephardic Jews at least the ones that were living in Portugal were expelled to Brazil , dont know about Spain doe

my jewish nose and big ass ears confirm such thing

Whats crazy was that in Mexico families would invite suspected Jewish families to dinner the course usually being pork and shit like Milk and Beef being served at the same time. If the Jewish family did not partake in the course they would be physically removed from existence.

(((spics)))

>A study in 2008 attempted to calculate the percentage of Iberian men that had a Jewish Y chromosome, one of 14 haplotypes associated with Sephardic peoples. The study concluded that 20 percent of Spanish men have such a Y chromosome.
(((spaniards)))

she looks mulatto

why do white women have no ass?

Source?

Bigger ass is more fat storage, this is beneficial when not a lot of food is around.

Or you know, for birthing strong children...

>this is what low test betas tell to themselves

Both can be true at the same time.

I actually had it tested a couple years back, was in the top 1%.

y u do dis

I agree

Because they're half white

They're whites with native admixture. Lots of oddly shaped native features on an overall white face.

hottest woman i ever knew was a spic

>they're whites
Nice try Paco.

>ass fat is relevant to birth
good one amerilard

photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110330/06/4d933756cb395.jpg