youtube.com/watch?v=uqYW2mw0TCU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ei_Hu1hcsa4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>PAGANS BTFO!
Jesuskike BTFO!
Jesujew BTFO!
Christkike BTFO!
Christjew BTFO!

all i did was mimic your argument and you correctly identified that your argument is garbage
well done, jesuskike

The argument was the video you stupid faggot

>you stupid faggot
violation of Sup Forums rule 2 Sup Forums.org/rules#pol
i am under no obligation to be pleasant towards you at all since you have demonstrated that you are willing to ignore the rules of the board
also, i do not need to watch your garbage video
you should work out how to make an argument that doesn't rely on someone clicking your garbage clickbait

>well done, jesuskike
Same goes to you, you big fat dumb pagan stupid head!

attacking jesus is not the same as attacking you
you called me a -
>stupid faggot
whereas i called your dirty lord and lying saviour a jew, which is technically accurate
then you insult me again, personally, you attempted a personal insult -
>you big fat dumb pagan stupid head!
which is a repeated violation of Sup Forums rule 2, and possibly a violation of global rule 6 Sup Forums.org/rules
>The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.
what does "pagan" even mean?
why are you calling me a "big fat dumb" person?
i should report you but the mods seems to like this shit

TL:DR
What do you think this is some feminist book club u seriously think I have time for all that readin and shit?

>What do you think this is some feminist book club u seriously think I have time for all that readin and shit?
so you freely admit that you can't be bothered to read the rules of Sup Forums, yet you think you are correct in posting whatever you please?
not only are you arrogantly calling Sup Forums a
>feminist book club
you revel in ignoring the rules -
>u seriously think I have time for all that readin and shit
"tl;dr" you're a shitposter that should be canned for everything you've said to me

There u go again with that novel postin bullshit I aint got time nigga

Can't christcucks stop being butthurt about Varg for a minute. these threads are getting pretty annoying.

>There u go again with that novel postin bullshit I aint got time nigga
>reddit.com/r/ebonics/

5 more minutes

>tfw everything about keki is cool except it makes us sound like muslims

Kekistan is a Christian Monarchy

no it isn't, you dirty christkike

Take your Sargon maymay tier cancer eslewhere

Enjoy!

I c dem quads nigga but your still a larper cuck

holy shit user that was savage

shut the hell up faggot

a lot of shills in this thread, the video was well constructed and presented valid arguments

Remind that this retarded tripfag is an anti-white jew-lover that worships poo gods.

>europe loses every crusade
>europe does nothing to stop the browning of Spain and the mediterranean

Meanwhile, pagan Europe had a fucking united Empire that spanned OUT of Europe and set the precedent of governance today. Friendly reminder that feudalism was a step BACK since Greece and Rome had already developed functional representative republics and the Northern Europeans practiced functional tribalism and primitive nation states. Christianity has been the cause of COUNTLESS brother wars, simply over different views on the religion itself.
Christcucks have no actual response to any of this, all they do is meme and whine about their Jewish savior like the kike faith is what improved Europe after it destroyed its greatest early achievements.

based krsna

>PAGANISM WUZ ONE UNITED RELIGION N SHIT
You view your own religion through a Christian lens. You can't get much more pathetic then that.

>PAGANISM WUZ ONE UNITED RELIGION N SHIT
See how the Christcuck must create strawman arguments in order to "win?"
I never said or even implied "paganism" was one united religion. Furthermore, the word pagan only exists because Christians destroyed the original religions of Europe and replaced them with their own. How nice of them, and yet they cry out for me to give my life in order to stop Islam from doing the same to them?
The reality is that all abrahamic religions are in general bad for Europe. A Christian will usually go on to say "but there are redpilled x, y, z" or even "without Christianity, we would have degenerates" but he forgets that Christianity is full of degenerates as well. It was not the first religion to discourage sodomy or encourage monogamy, and yet the Christian thinks it was solely Jesus and his Jewish followers who preached this?

The Christian cannot argue based on his own faith's merits. It cannot get any more pathetic, and he even hides behind a nu/pol/ meme flag.

tell me all about the great pagan coalition selling slav girls to muhammadens as sex slaves

You describe both the ancient Greek and Roman faiths and the medieval norse as "pagan". That'd be like saying both Poland and Indonesia are "abrahamic"
> nu/pol/ meme flag
How new are you?

>>europe loses every crusade

How does it feel being this retarded? They won the Crusades in Europe and won the 1st crusade against Muslims.

What an argument that didn't address any of my points. Please continue to pretend that white Christians never killed, raped, enslaved, and otherwise oppressed other white people... and even other white Christians over issues that would not have existed if Europe didn't adopt Christianity.

In regards to the whining about slavery, it was an institution that people of all nations and religions practiced. You'll whine about "muh white slaves sold to Muslims" but forget that they were also sold to Christians in the Byzantine Empire. It's almost as if money doesn't care where you're from. Do you get angry about African slavery in the Americas as well?
At least read the basics before you make yourself look like an ass:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_medieval_Europe
>ancient greek and roman faiths as pagan
They were by the modern definition, and they were very similar to each other. The Norse gods were likewise pagan.
>That'd be like saying both Poland and Indonesia are "abrahamic"
They are. Poland is majority Catholic, AKA Christian, AKA Abrahamic. Indonesia is majority Sunni, AKA Islam, AKA Abrahamic.
Do you not know what "Abrahamic faith" means?
You sound like someone who'd be surprised if I said "Jesus was Jewish."

>How new are you?
Obviously been browsing longer than you, but you can tell your fellow 19-year-old crusader facebook group all about how some "newfag pagan totally hated on my COOL (((templar))) flag."
>won the crusades in Europe
Yes, all those raped Orthodox Christians sure felt victorious. The best part is that they were raped and killed by other Christians, in the name of Jesus. Did I mention some of them were even nuns?
>won the first crusade
Well, there you have it. We "won" the first one, just forget about the countless others. My personal favorite is the children's crusade.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children's_Crusade

>What an argume...
stopped after that TL;DR

Don't lie, you read it and felt so blown away that the only way to save face was to post a shitty meme reply. It's okay, thanks for conceding so quickly.

Never see any jew hatred of pagans, in fact they seem to endorse all pagan rituals.
Yet I constantly see Christianity being subjugated by Jews.

Even Megan Phelps-Roper from the westboro baptist church talks about how a Jew was the one who played a big part in getting her to leave the church.

Christianity is the true nemesis to the Jews, it's why it's constantly being subjugated, attacked, and the passages being misconstrued.
Passages being misconstrued like 'turn the other cheek' which means to be rude/violent back at the opponent, but now it means to be a passive cuck.

>Never see any jew hatred of pagans, in fact they seem to endorse all pagan rituals.
[citation needed]
>Yet I constantly see Christianity being subjugated by Jews.
Christianity, by its very existence, is subjugated by Jews. The parts of it that it didn't adapt from paganism are entirely semitic, and preach universalism (everyone is equal). This is the stepping stone for egalitarianism, the doubting of the existence of race and gender, and even communism. It is not a coincidence that nearly all social justice advocates of the current day and of the past were Christians and Jews.
>Christianity is the true nemesis to the Jews
Jesus was an enemy to the original Jews, who became enabled due to Christianity. Jews only came to Europe because the Christians let them in.
>and the passages being misconstrued
Many cucked passages (forsake your family, allow in foreigners, etc) are not misconstrued. The ease in abusing the rest just shows how meaningless they were... AND speaks to the weakness of Christian doctrine (hence the need for countless distracting crusades and inquisitions... infighting).

Thats because Judaism is the most paganistic of them all
Some real freaky shit going on with that Kabbalah

The strong should fear the meek

I agree

I wonder if (((pagans))) ever get tired of getting so BTFO all the time?

christian, pagan, all the same to me

Bad quote to use as your example.
That was Hitler as a catholic BTFOing pagans, (((occultists))) and masons.

here's a clue
i'm not hitler
and you're all pagans to me, Mr Christkike

They out numbered Pagans in vast hordes you cuck yet the Christians feared Pagans and made folklore about them being Satanic Werwolves because of their fierce warriors who fought in wolves' fur

Keep telling yourself that.
VIKANGS attacked helpless monasteries and villages and sold slav women to brown men as sex slaves until Christendom got sick of their shit and kicked their asses once and for all.

Yep, the Qlipoth and Sephirot are full of ancient pagan dieties. When they were cast out of Israel by the Assyrians, they abandoned God and returned to these things. There were many Moloch worshipers in the tribe of Judah, and of other Hebrew tribes - such as the Moabites and Ammonites. They infused the Babylonian deities as well, with new names and new characteristics, and basically created what Christians would call Satanism. Out of this Kabbalah flowed numerous European cults.

The Qlippoth is forbidden, and is thus it's workings (which correlate to Paganism) are the anti-Qabbalah
(Qabbalah means tradition)

Whether it's forbidden or not depends on what Rabbi you talk to - though it's generally not accepted by most Jews. I would suspect many of the more troublesome Jews in the world don't care if it's forbidden, or their OTO puppets.

Hmm really makes you think.

Well made, let's see how that Jew responds. He said that Europeans must be done away with because we created destructive weapons whilst ignoring all the good we've done.

Do you pagan faggots ever present anything other than confirmation bias tier meme shit?
pretty obvious you didn't even bother to watch the video.

>PAGANS BTFO!!! CHRISTIANS DA BEST
>ALSO FUCK DA JOOS

Daily reminder that you all follow another branch of Judaism, which originally was instrumental in subverting the Roman plebeian class and ultimately the downfall of Rome.

>WE WUZ ROMANS N SHEEEEEIT

Meaning, some rulers of the remnants of Rome re-ignited the remains of something they didn't build and later converted to xtianity. The original Romans made every effort to stamp out batshit blood cults that wouldn't integrate into Roman society and rule.

Forgot the image. Pic related.

Imma just copy and paste me reply to the comment you deleted.
Do you pagan faggots ever present anything other than confirmation bias tier meme shit?
pretty obvious you didn't even bother to watch the video.

>Romans 15:27

>clicking your shitty clickbait

Argue and engage, don't ask me to give you ad revenue

He's right, you know.

Also, saving.

My channel gets no ad revenue thank you very much nigga stay woke famalam

Dont forget the lost tribes which could very well be western european peoples. Wonder if we could meme israel's lost tribes as nordic/germanic/slavic/anglo people and get results from the jews trying to destroy these people.

baito-kun you need to stop

Well, it's worth a shot.

Meme it and all the pagans will become kosher ADL agents.
>ANTIWHITE IS ANTISEMITISM

>reddit
>tripfagging

are you self aware in any sense?

Kike shill SAGE! The jews will not divide us!

Got any videos I can watch to further my knowledge on this? Or books?

I'm not a Christian but I agree that Talmudic Judaism is pretty far removed from Christianity. Even European Christianity seems a bit removed from Christianity but they still tried to make it work. Pagan LARPers try too hard to oversimplify the complexities of the religions to form a generalized in-group and out-group. E. Michael Jones pretty much would shit all over guys like Varg because he can't grasp the finer theological points of anything since he worships gay snownigger gods that drink each other's semen or whatever it is they do.

I understand that you have your political opinions, but please do not use orthodox iconography to express your opinions.

youtube.com/watch?v=94rcOVJBMYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uqYW2mw0TCU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ei_Hu1hcsa4

Yeah your a weebo faggot that seems not to understand ancient religions. I would be surprised if you have any in depth knowledge of modern religions either.

It really is too easy at this point. I must retire.

Most people who argue for either side in these threads just cherry pick and throw memes at each other what is your pointÉ I have no idea how any adult can take any religion as 100% truth when there is no real proof any of them are correct. At least the Norse and Celtic religions originated in Europe and are not all about fucking pacifism and loving your enemy. A lot of neo-pagans are cringe but Christians seem to so fucking stupid that they do not understand the word pagan can mean literally any non abrahamic religion. Do they think Paganism is its own relgionÉ

Loki likes getting boned by horses and Odin drinks semen.
Thats all that needs to be known.
Stone them to death.

AHAHAHA thank you for proving my point.

OK Loki was not a god that is like saying Satan is a god. You guys do not know what the fuck your talking about. Of course I am arguing with people who take religion at face value with no real evidence so.....

weebo queer anime is for fucking fags you chink.

this is my favorite anime you bigot

>divide and conquer bullshit

Why Sup Forums? They're both part of white heritage.