Proof blacks are animals!

Let me explain something to you Sup Forums that will help some of you out. You know how black people always throw out the fact that they have bigger dicks than us? It simply doesn't matter you know why? A fucking horse also has a bigger dick than me and that doesn't matter because it's a fucking animal. I'm sure theres a lot of ANIMALS that are stronger than me and have bigger dicks. Who the fuck cares; we are SMARTER and that makes us SUPERIOR and it's why we rule the earth! Niggers are fucking animals so yeah its no surprise they have monkey strength and horse penises. THIS IS THE VERY REASON THEY MAKE GOOD SLAVES. Come on people wake up. You can teach a nigger to use a gun and you can also teach an ape to use a gun but who invents that fucking gun? The white man. It really is that simple

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fekzQAEXlOc
youtu.be/HgrtLpFZd3s
youtu.be/M5FR1LGsT7E
youtu.be/wPLP8B5G3-I
youtu.be/7W8-qv3m_vc
youtu.be/CkaX6tyq9pI
youtu.be/smk91aXOHt8
youtu.be/Wbkf9hJZ2ys
youtu.be/V-a-HpjBwyE
youtu.be/f3PJF0YE-x4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Except nigs don't actually have larger penises.

In bootcamp we had to shower together and I can say for a fact that black men have larger dicks than white men. It's just fact theres not even a reason to argue about it. Like OP said they are fucking animals. If you want to argue that your penis is bigger your just a cuck

>REVEALED: Prodigy of rap duo Mobb Deep, 42, 'choked on an EGG' in hospital on same day he died while being treated for 'sickle cell anemia crisis'
Lol black boi

Morgan Freeman is far from animal

What if he was just a very well trained animal. Trained to make liberals feel good.

Exactly. Theres well trained animals too. Remember Flipper?

This youtu.be/fekzQAEXlOc

proof?

Need more youtu.be/HgrtLpFZd3s

Need more "Woke" here's one of the Best! youtu.be/M5FR1LGsT7E

Did you invent the gun? Can you harvest firewood? Make fire, a bow and arrow, hunt, live off of the land, build shelter? Nothing wrong with these capabilities and there is also a possibility and truth to the kangz argument. But there are many impressive people of color, as well as those of light skin.

I didn't care until (they) Started this Psy-op. youtu.be/wPLP8B5G3-I Now I'M like HITLER dindu & I'm not White! BTW;White libs are the worst

Oh really......youtu.be/7W8-qv3m_vc

KEK "possibility" fuck off Shill youtu.be/CkaX6tyq9pI

Not the only mummies mate, in any regard, many depictions do show distinctly nubian features, though somewhat ambiguous, I SUBMIT, through a NUBIAN I do, as it were, SeE into ancient wisdoms displayed in the eyes of the egyptians. It honestly puts at least part of their nature in a resonant place. A distinct Nubian gaze. And one that resonates the dominance wielded by such ancients. An anglo gaze just wouldn't cut the mustard for Egypt. Blacks have a resonance with that chasm.

Eh, whether or not they were Nubian, they carry a Nubian resonance, not Gringoid resonance.

A black girl is more likely than a white girl to have a big butt, but most black girls still dont. Most women, white or black, have an average size butt. You can observe this for yourself because the butt is not hidden from view.
Same goes for muh dick.

Through a Nubian perspective*

Are you accounting for show-ers and growers, though?

A show-er has a dick that is larger when flaccid as a means to keep cool. He doesn't experience as much growth as a grower when erect.
A grower has a dick that shrinks back into your body, when cold, to keep the cold from damaging it.

Unless all of you guys got erect together and compared dicks I don't think it works as evidence.

The walls are closing in youtu.be/smk91aXOHt8

Grimnasty, Solomon Perry, is a negro and I bet none of you can pull off his artistic ability even with a lifetime investment.

://3dillusionart.com/

If his ancestors were building Pyramids back in the day I wouldn't really be surprised. There are a LOT of interesting arts from the black community. Like any community of people whose potential is MOTIVATED and Sparked

youtu.be/Wbkf9hJZ2ys We was...

Doesn't really matter, the egyptians weren't anything in equivalence to white philosophy. White ethic, white spirituality... and they were better off, in their time, for it, MIGHTY.

I care less about locational origins, but soul based spiritual quality, whites have what they have, egyptians weren't involved in.... For instance.. Sunday suits, christianesque, preachy sermony, money donation spirituality.

As is a general whitey conglomerational description

I don't care about who was born where, but of what cultures are exemplifying substance. I have yet to see MUCH impressive from Sup Forums's interpretation of whites. It is actually embarrassing the " nostalgia" they have.

The Reality....youtu.be/V-a-HpjBwyE

Did you really need to make a thread about this?

You didn't bring up IQ or propensity to violence or economic impact or poor childrearing. No you thought dick size was all that mattered.

Why aren't Africa or anywhere with a black community A KANG utopia? Black ppl aren't the problem Niggers are!youtu.be/f3PJF0YE-x4

Bait posts that Backfire!

If you notice who you are fighting, the left, DNC, globalism, they broadcasted and perverted a culture already out of place in concrete blockland icon hell. As We All Should Be. And All should acknowledge the abysmal shite that is icon mall square ville. OBVIOUSLY the Black Man is going to clash in an ugly way, at a LARGE looming Evil, who has confused and perverted half of the culture. Whitey's have their idiocies as well. Nowadays, generalizing and outcasting any group of people of whatever heritage is a trendy media slung divisive fools game. There are sophisticates and fools among all.

pol has IDs retard

>bigger nigger trigger
>pure grade-a bbq bait

So Blacks & white libs(worse than niggers) Should Leave North America I'LL side with you on that.If Jews & Muslims can't be a race why can't American? Instead of :insert race-American why can't we all just be American? Because some ppl will lose the Muh race meme.If you were born in America you're American..But Muh..