He blew it

Press F

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=59&v=kPkY-dhuI7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

F

F

This is a moral victory. Fuck off.

that's not how life works. Especially when you waste $50,000,000 of other peoples money in the process

this is a very close race, win or lose the republicans are shitting themselves

HOW A 70% WHITE DISTRICT IN THE SOUTH IS A PURPLE DISTRICT?

I bet the majority of whites arent from the southern, and many are of the "middle east" kind

He's a loser just like the rest of the Democratic Party

I feel fine.

Are you on drugs. Democrats love losing! They will lose for the next decades. Kek will give me digits to smite the slimy Democrats!

lol

Democrats don't believe in morality, ergo, Democrats lose on all counts.

t. Reddit

S

S

It's still a moral victory for us. The fact that he was this close to winning, despite all the odds against him, just demonstrates the strength of the Democratic Party, even in the most hostile of places. We will ensure our dominance next election. We have already won.

I'm LMAO'ing @ Trumptards celebrating going from winning GA-06 by 23 points in November to winning by maybe 1-2 points at best in June, and acting like it's anything other than a terrifying result for their entire party

S

trump won, get over it

Once the Russian shit blows over once and for all, its smooth sailing

>Demorats are so hard up for a morale boost that they're calling losses victories

Still not tired of winning.

What are your thoughts on the Repub party as a whole? Think they stand by Trump or are half of them waiting to stab him in the back?

>redistricted
>over 10x out of state money poured in
kek

Face it, onight is a good night for Democrats no matter what happens. Even if Dems lose, they still win. It should never be as close as it's being predicted and is a sign that people are rejecting Trump and his agenda.

Tonight is a good night for Democrats no matter what happens. Even if Dems lose, they still win. It should never be as close as it's being predicted and is a sign that people are rejecting Trump and his agenda.

Pump n bump is a faggot.
Wasted 50 million ans STILL COULDN'T WIN! THEY FUXKING SUC! AHAHAHAHHAGA

so 50 if the democrats do everything in their power and spend absurd amounts of money, then they can lose by slimmer margins?

I fail to see your point.

They Spent over $50 million dollars and you're proud they lost? Hahaha
Yeah that makes since

The dems will have to pay $50,000,000 for each contested republican seat, it'll e a war of attrition, at least it will be a moral victory

I wish I could be handed millions of dollars to stroke myself but still call it long odds

They're not actually in control of him so they're waiting for an opportunity to stab in him in the back without the public knowing who held the knife.

They can't Primary him because their entire base will utterly abandon them and they'll become more irrelevant than the Democrats.

They have to help the Democrats try to torpedo his first term in the hope that the Democrats run someone worth a fuck and manage to beat him and then try to beat the Democrats 4 years later.

F

how much did you guys spend on your 20+ years of comfortably republican voting state

The Dems blew it by trying to get a bunch of Georgia niggers to vote for an effeminate DC Jewboy.

If what i've found is accurate, at the most, half that.

JEW LOSE

that alone is still the most ever spent on a house seat campaign, and it just barely scratched by into winning territory

it's a win, but it's a pathetic one

So you're admitting that you're proud of being a loser?

i dont even know how he was allowed to run, he doesnt even live there.

Democrat here.

I would kill myself, but I don't have a gun.

Georgia Fag here, a lot of Northern liberals and The young adults here are becoming real harry potter fags. The greater atlanta area has roughly 75,000 muzzies.

WE WON GET OVER IT

Stop being a bitch and switch parties already.

>This is a moral victory.
like Hillary he had none

MY 8 YEAR OLD POLYAMOROUS SON IS FEARFUL HE WON'T GET TO MARRY TRANSGENDER MUSLIMS FROM EVERY STATE WITHIN THESE 4 YEARS BEFORE THEY GET DEPORTED

IMPEACH TRUMP NOW!

Fuck that nigger

I don't know anything about this race can someone give me the breakdown?

No way this isn't one of /ourguys/. This is a very well crafted bait though

GET YOUR OSSOFF MY PROPERTY

i can't believe people voted for
Karen "I Do Not Support A Living Wage" Handel

why do republicans vote against themselves, white republicans are worse than black democrats in terms of voting straight ticket and not reading into policy of their candidate

All the tech industry money and all the mudkips in the world couldn't snuff out that good ol' southern hospitality.

Trump promoted the previous seat holder to his cabinet. This district has been in Republican hands for 40 years. If the Repub nominee loses, its a sign that Trump is losing support from the deepest roots of the base. It's not that big a deal but leftists will laugh about the loss for the next 4 years.

Was this guy the Dems Trudeau/Macron for 2020? Now they may have to run that alien that owns FB.

Plus who were they running, that kid looks like he should be pushing a cart in the mail room.

Exactly right. That's why you got digits

If maybe next time dems could concentrate on getting the woman, black, gay, muslim, hispanic, trans, abortion, open border, climate change and fag bathroom vote.. They could win!

It was their obama

(checked)
>"muh diversity"
>run the saltiest crackers they can find

Why did they mean by this?

>establishment democuck gets wrecked
>the rest of the establishment democucks get wrecked in 2018
>the republicans take full control and continue fucking up the country and the world
>progressives replace the democrats and actually stand a chance against the GOP
Do you neocons understand that there's such thing as "too much winning"? The democrats were useful idiots for the GOP. You BTFO them too hard and now you're going to pay the price.

>living wage
This shit gets spewed out of every liberal and Democrat and they have no idea what it means. To them a living wage is working 20 hours at McDonalds yet want to buy all the expensive clothes, and newest cell phone, and cars.
Compared to the rest of the world our poor generally live better then most people.
People in America fell so entitled to all the latest stuff but have no desire to work for it. They just want the government to just give them everything like a spoiled brat.

I get the feeling they know they have to appeal to a white vote, even a little bit more, despite still shilling diversity while it damages them.

>if you use your enemies, they win

Trump only won it by 1 point. So it looks like your defeat just got even worse :)

Just another faggot liberal Jew nigger . We vote against them just because they are white niggers and support queers , trans faggots , dykes , lazy nigger , dumb white niggers , feminist cum dumps, illegal aliens degenerates , Muslim goat fuckers , AntiFags , beta male fags , and every other fuck up

Even if Dems lose, they still win. It should never be as close as it's being predicted and is a sign that people are rejecting Trump and his agenda. Tonight is a good night for Democrats no matter what happens.

Democrats poured $25 million into this race. With votes only in the tens of thousands, how much did they spend per vote?

S

>To them a living wage is working 20 hours at McDonalds

fuck off McCorporate shill,
"If somebody is working a 40 hour work week they deserve the kind of standard of living american expects, that's part of the american dream and there are too many folks trying to make ends meet" - Ossoff

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=59&v=kPkY-dhuI7w

About a thousand per vote.

Cnn called it, its over

$50 million of out-of-state contributions...

And, you still lost.

Your notion of winning is permanently distorted--just like your ideology.

You're doomed.

If minimum wage doesn't increase all the poorfags will have incentive to move out of the state and they'll be less likely to vote Democrat in that district. But besides that, not increasing the minimum wage means prices for things can have a small crash and lower again so that the current minimum wage makes things more affordable again.

F

stupid dumb donkey poster

Why should 50 mil guarantee a win?

>tfw an even richer asshole with a larger budget is running for governor in my state and he's projected to win immensively
Why the fuck did Krispy Kreme have to ensure NJ will never have a Republican governor ever again? It's not fucking fair bros. Is it time to move to a red state?

Gotta be one of you retards

dems counting their ballots

>Democrat loses election

S H O C K I N G

Fifty million dollarydoos

>deserve the kind of standard of living american expects,
So earn it fag, what retard ever grew up wanting a minimum skill job?

You sound like a leaf that been awarded a participation trophy for losing hockey games.

Last night you were being a dick, but tonight I feel bad for your leaf-tier behavior.

>moral victory
But....
>"fuck off"

It's ok. Just tell yourself you're more educated to get some sleep tonight.

>poorfags
>move out of the state

I don't think you know what being poor means

>Well, my son was adoptive and because of his past...he never really believed those things. By the time I got him at 5, he already knew the truth about everything. But he never believed in the first place (his early childhood was shit, to put it mildly), so I don't think that really counts.

tfw this person is real and they adopt some poor kid and morph him into some non-binary pansexual degenerate

Including $1 million from PLANNED PARENTHOOD who can't stop begging for taxpayer money

Was he just too smug?

Moral victory. Go fuck yourself Russian troll.

literally the poster child for smug condescending young lefties

This is a moral victory and that's all that counts you fucking virgins.

how is it a moral victory when the "referendum on Trump" lost?

F. LMAO all these unemployed nerd culture losers I know in Marietta are melting down on their FB pages like it's November 8th all over again.

They can get gibs for moving, either from gov't promising low income housing, or charities. Either way, they can save up with min wage jobs to move to another state with more gibs.

LOL

You cucks are FUCKED in november, this is a moral victory.

Because the Dems have literally nothing to offer.

Don't most min wage jobs barely give 40 hours atm and are just part time? I'm sure increasing the min wage will be just dandy then

NO REFUNDS
Democrat party is now the pirate party.