50 shades of caucasoid

Which one are you Sup Forums ?

Paki's are darker than that.

In regards to your question, Blonde/Blue Eyed masterrace

im not caucasoid

This is actually accurate

The problem with people in the Mid East isn't genetic it's becuase of a backwards ideology that rules their world aka Islam

What happened to the poos? Why did they go from advanced caucasoids to manlet street shitters?

They're not, that's pretty accurate.

>trying to imply you are white
You're not white you brown parasites go home

No clue. White skin, brown chest hair but yellow arm hair

It's mainly historical, a bit genetic, and a small bit because of islam.

After the great first civilizations, middle-easterns had already begun to fall down as one state fought the other, then they came under persian then greek then roman occupation. With Islam they rose up again and conquered a large bit of the known world, but as soon as the prophet, the Rashiduns and the first rulers of the main dynasties (Omeyyads and Abbassids) were gone, the leaders started to become degenerate and care more about the young boys and girls in their harems than politics, and the M-E has been sliding down a steep slope since then.

Islam doesn't make them actually backwards, it's used as an excuse by lazy people who have no interest in development to avoid it.

name one ancient text that speaks positively about swarthy people or has anything good to say about them ill wait

Your arm hair might look yellow probably because it lightened up due to sun exposure

iranian. your pic is accurate, i have bright green eyes though.

also my beard becomes comes out as red brown and black while the hair on my head/legs/arms/chest is black.

Western Europe but not nordic. Blue eyes on one side but all brown haired.

Horn of Africa masterrace.

the chart is labeled poorly imo

I'm none of these. Pale white skin/black hair/blue eyes.

I'm probably half of "the cradle of human civilization" then. My mom is 98% european but she says my dad was Indian (feather, not dot)

brahmins and kshatriyas are still mostly caucasoid and are responsible for whatever good india has and had in the past. most of the country is dravidian and street shitting peasantry who discriminate against brahmins.

You're desperation to insult birds is pathetic. Saying "muh ancestors were better than your ancestors" is tantamount to admitting that you've failed in the here and now

>green eyes
>brown wavy hair
>get a nice light milk chocolate tan
feels good being a serbshit

I take that back, southern. I have the more yellow than pink hue.

damn got me as a middle eastern. down to the beard too.

Far left skin, and 2 hair

> be me
> brown eyes
> light brown wavy hair
> tan is color of pic related

we are the master race brate

Yeah I'd be most like the South European, I got brown hair and green eyes and my complexion is similar to that, only slighty lighter.

I'm these

russ + brit

>brown eyes
Stopped reading right there. Nigger.

Snownigger the shade of a sandnigger due to glorious cancerous sun.

JUST

type 1 master race

We all know the Eskimos (fuck "Inuit") are superior. They can live in the cold, share wives, and hunt like badasses - no need for any of our bullshit.

> vikangz n shiet

you're probably a pagan too

Haha looks like they're all buttfucking each other and the middle eastern guy is giving it while the good Swede is getting enriched by every single race.

>flag
>is black
are you retarded?

Southern Europe is wrong as fuck.

true. ppl there have black hair (dark brown). also darker skin

3 and I'm italian.

>ability to fap fading

russian+afghan aesthetic master race

India was invaded by Aryans who racemixed heavily. Today's caste hierachy is basicly ordered by aryan blood pct.

Meh sorta. I have brown hair but I'm also a darker olive skin tone. IDK what the fuck op was thinking.

Indian Master Race

True Aryan here.

Eastern European minus the hair.

South Europe/Turkey, Iran, Afghanistan, tall, dark and handsome reporting in.

I have a pretty light skin tone, I burn in the sun easy. However I have dark brown/black hair.

>Caucasian race
>Meaningful in any way
Turks are more closely related to Mongols than they are to Arabs and Somalis are obviously more closely related to African populations than Northern Europeans. You are pretty much basing your identity on round eyes and narrow noses.