Disclosure by the Elite soon??

youtube.com/watch?v=xZPDhPeQnRY

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116810920/#116810920
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128943674/#128943674
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19118764/#19118764
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=i85Ojl3Mq2o
pf.nhk-ep.co.jp/detail/1955
youtube.com/watch?v=c-x3HfqjNNQ
youtube.com/user/marinodelfino
youtube.com/watch?v=V4bf698fMXs
independent.co.uk/news/science/dmitry-itskov-2045-initiative-immortality-brain-uploading-a6930416.html
archive.is/Va91U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

soon

>mexican journalist

mmm nah

seriously believe this? its a fucking hoax

What if it's not

Bump
I posted this video earlier and got no attention

1) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116810920/#116810920

2) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128943674/#128943674

3) archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19118764/#19118764

Archives:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>he doesnt know about the giant skeletons and the ayy lmaos

Hello

damn those are some rare breads
thanks user

Oh and btw,

>being this new

this cant be real

did you type a captcha for this post?

you're literally a robot you should get off this website and never come back.

Its just some african tribe that uses head splints to deform their heads.

Three finger'd hands and three toed'd foots tho

This is not a political discussion.
If you are talking aliens and such shit you go back to R_Conspirations or to You are a fucking bot.
Lurk for 2 more years.

>being french

We need more people linking to Gaia. David Wilcock has some pretty sweet info

How old are you flagfag?

B L U E
B E A M

C O M I N G
S O O N

Ban check

I got part 2 bruh...

Left nor Right is correct. The true path is straight forward.

It is happening. Revelation is cyclical. You were placed in this space and time for a very particular and distinct reason. For all intents and purposes, the past never happened. It is a test. It is a game. It is a simulation.

Ready?

Why would career scientists attach their names and work to a fake?

This is weird. Im sure its fake, I just dont know how yet.

by the way, if these aliens are so advanced, why don't they have thumbs

checkmate

Quick rundown?

i was on Sup Forums in like 2007 son

Disclosure about what? That earth is inhabited by a different species of human who are sociopathic psychologically and pretended to be gods back in the day but want us to believe they are space aliens now?

>too smart to have thumbs

It isn't.

Out of the cold. Into the Fire.

looks like plaster...like a plastered up fried chicken, dont buy it, still going to finish watching it

There is a reason I have been spamming this song.

Consider the following...

There are lots of anomalous human(oid)s in South America. Patagonia (which means "bigfoot" in Portuguese) was named such by Magellan after the giant people that he saw there. The skeletons (and this 3 fingered nazca mummy) have humanoid features but are they related to homo sapien sapiens?

Are they related to humans, i.e. are they homo something? Or are they actual ayys?

Either way, this is a beautiful post and should be bumped and talked about and pushed onto normies until they are accustomed to the unkown. It is the only way for the truth to come out...

pic related: we wuz brainlets...

Out of the cold. Into the Fire.

Actually, I have part 2

I also have part 3

my body is.

3 fingers just like the mummy

This can all point to the Atlantis theory or "fingerprint" theory. There are structures all over the world that share the same construction method of using megalithic blocks.

Let no one stop you.

This may not be too far from the truth. I wouldn't characterize them as nefarious though. Just interesting human species that looked crazy as fuck and were worshiped back in the day. They may in fact be space fairing now and keep checking in on us. We are just now seeing the remnants of those left behind...

>elite

Cannibal pedophiles are not "elite" in any way.

If du.bs then UFOs are confirmed military technology/demons

have no idea. I came across those pics in a previous bread... just spreading the love.

If I had a guess, I would say someone leaked a few autopsy photos of our nazca friends great great grandson...

big if true

Stacking stones is not rocket science. A 4-sided structure known as a pyramid or a ziggurat is just the most efficient way of building your shit. People learn to jerk off themselves (usually...) - they do it all over the world - a coincidence? naah.. aliums n' shiet.

>reddit namefag appreciates anon5's schitzo shit

next kb>?

True that. I have been looking at those megaliths... Similarities between razor sharp stacking of irregular megaliths across the globe... smells like pre-younger dryas civilization to me, or something to that effect.

pic related: they were just indians bruh...

Even better. There's more than one alien nazca mummy

Fake and gay its a monkey

So a super advanced civilization that can harness the energy and technology to travel vast distances, comes to our tiny planet, and builds buildings with crooked stones and no electricity.
Or masonry is the oldest profession in the world.

why does it have teeth? seems fake.

Actually it very might well be

There's this french dude Thierry Jamin who's up in this affair and this is really intruiguing.
youtube.com/watch?v=c-x3HfqjNNQ

There are no 3 fingered monkeys.

Just going to be honest here. Someone posted about Kiss and how Jewish they are here on Sup Forums. I looked up Kiss because I like old rock/metal and went through their albums. This song caught my ear. Been listening to it on repeat for the past couple of days. Typed in "out of the cold, into the Fire" into google earlier today because autism and like to see where phrases came from. It's not the same as "out of the frying pan, into the Fire". It's a very specific phrase.

Yellowstone came up just now when it didn't before, and came up when I was in an ayy lmao thread.

It is prophecy and it is happening. 100% serious. Prepare.

nothing seems abnormal about that laser cut precision

seems perfectly reasonable for stone age indigenous peoples

>have access to alien technology, able to perform advance extraterrestrial autopsies and reverse engineer UFOs

>use windows XP

Wishin' and hopin' won't get you nothin'
Prayin' and schemin', no time for dreamin'
I've got the power, this is the hour now

This is the hour now

This is the one pic that they do not want you to see. This thread will 404 very soon.

there's a theory that they weren't cut rocks but rather they were made in place as bricks from certain sands.
they made a replica type thing in turkey I think.
when they set they were as hard as rock
>this was to do with the giza pyramid but it was to do with how they could get the bricks so close.

Wait, you thought the egyptian rulers were the same species as the people they ruled?

Its not so much about making the pyramids. Its about the construction style. The stacking of irregular megaliths is rather telling...

Yellowstone National Park straddles the Rocky Mountains in North America. It is a vast wilderness full of incredible geothermal features, covering 9,000 square kilometers.
Yellowstone is one of the world's largest volcanoes, and has a dramatic effect on the land. Water boils, steam rises and wildlife can find warmth and food even in winter. It is home to a wealth of animals, including bison, deer, wolves and bears, creating an oasis unseen elsewhere.
But as more animals arrive, conflict here is inevitable.
Join the animals as they live through the cold and fire of Yellowstone's winter.

What else would they use, OS9?

they are as long as we allow them to exist hanz

>laser cut precision

Are you a retard? None of them are even the same size.

I'm talking about how they fit together, not how they are in overall shape.

the scientists in the gaia vid said there were multiple mummies too.. things could prove interesting...

>australias only autistic habitant
>comes onto the autism containment section of the internet
>mocks people with a "mental health slur"

>project bluebeam

They built structures that survived for thousands of years. Moreover, the way they were built would be incredibly difficult to do today.

someone leaked this NASA pic just a few days ago, I think its only a matter of time before disclosure happens for really reals

it was just to trigger autists

Apparently might have been molten stone. Why those shapes though? maybe there was a cast around, and drops of molten stone falling in place, being flattened, cooled down, new block etc
All this from a floating builder ship ofc

Question.

If you were one of the top elite in the world and had pretty much unlimited wealth, wouldn't you do as much research into the afterlife as possible?

I'm pretty sure that they did and found nothing, this is it and that's why they do all of this crazy shit. There's no repercussions in the afterlife since there is none.

I'm probably wrong but if I were top 1% that would be the first thing I'd spend a good amont of money towards, same with extraterrestrials.

Sorry for the Reddit spacing

Kek, these Nephilim retards will never expose themselves willingly, the best they can hope for is not to shapeshift on camera.

Speaking of which, we need more fresh footage.

And here it comes

youtube.com/user/marinodelfino

WE

*money on

It's coming.

Non stop space stories at the moment from NASA saying yesterday "We probably aren't alone"(first time they've truly acknowledged this) when revealing another 10 planets in goldilocks zones to the research papers published in April detailing "pre human technological species in our solar system" that paper was a fascinating read about an hypothetical space faring species that existed millions of years before we did in our own solar system. The author believes its possible there are ruins and "techno signatures" still in our solar system possibly Mars,Luna and asteroids in the outer belt. He even theorized that all the strange energies on the outer edges of our system might not be planets but ancient decaying space stations.

There's also this years NASA mission statement was updated and changes NASA's future forever:
"“the search for life’s origins, evolution, distribution, and future in the universe"

Something big is in the works. Perhaps September 23rd 2017 is the day it happens.

ayy lmao
looks like a plaster casting lol

It's a test.

The Jews are a programmed test for the "goyim" which fulfills prophecy during each Revelation cycle

How many times have they lied with the truth in their eyes
Treat you like dirt, wasting the days of our lives
They try and deny it, ain't gonna buy it, just look around
Before it's all over, it's gonna get rough
I've had enough

Nothing and no one is stopping me now
(Out of the cold into the fire) Just hang tough and we'll make it somehow

How many times have you given up more than you got
Countin' on things turnin' out, but you know they will not
Ain't gonna take it, kick it and break it, just look around
Before it's all over it's gonna get rough

The truth is out there, it is not impossible to learn on your own. We are a people who have forgotten our long history.

It's more that we've had it obfuscated or outright destroyed.

Death is the biggest hoax of all.

So if you are going to use a computerized laser to cut stone, you are going to cut the edges but make a bunch of weird uneven shapes??? Do you even think about this stuff?

gimme some sauce on that bread bruh... very interesting...

>It's coming.
what's coming is some made up shit that is fake as 9/11 and the Holocaust

>tfw too lazy to make a "my ancestor" meme for Peruvians...

youtube.com/watch?v=V4bf698fMXs

>muhh psyop

independent.co.uk/news/science/dmitry-itskov-2045-initiative-immortality-brain-uploading-a6930416.html

I have thought about that too... pour some molten stone then pull out the "cookie cutter". whats left is a super strong structure... interesting...

archive.is/Va91U

That's from that thing where you draw something and it turns it into that.