AHAHAHHAHAHA

AHAHAHHAHAHA
LIBS
AHAAHAHAHAH YOU STILL WIN THOUGH RIGHT FAGGOTS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3w4XFnUZm_Y
youtu.be/JXhAz0DOpMU?t=148
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The referendum on Trump didn't go in their favor hahahahaha, (((Ossoff))) btfo

Hahaha hahaha haha NY times says estimated lead of 2.1% but actual reported votes have her at 5.7% can't believe we lost again..... dems always win

Butt but it is a moral victory you faggots.

lmao Plebbit btfo

So sick of people going on about OSSOFF IS LE SAVIOR OF LE DEMOCRATS DRUMPF BTFO!

so desperate are the dems making national news out of the election of 1/400something control of 1/2 of congress

I can hear the sweet sweet sounds of a George Soros tantrum in the tune of a thousand monkeys throwing rocks through the windows of black owned businesses.

I'm LMAO'ing @ Trumptards celebrating going from winning GA-06 by 23 points in November to winning by maybe 1-2 points at best in June, and acting like it's anything other than a terrifying result for their entire party

what's the significance of this district? help a retard out.

democrats outspent the repubs by like 8 times.

$50,000,000.00

90% from outside influence.

STILL COULDN'T GIT ER DUNNN !
AHAHAHAHAH

kek, but why do I keep hearing about it on the radio in fucking NH?

google is a thing you know

It is simply filling in a vacanct seat in the house left by a guy that is now in trumps cabinet.

The real significance is the dems had to win this one to show all the support for trump is falling and setting up the dems in the 2018 elections.

Ie a referendum

They just blew 50 million on a loss telling me they are still LOSERS

Democraps dumped $25 million on this election to attack a swing state and still lost.

Vacant seat from Trump appointment.

Media is making themselves look dumb by making a big deal of it.

Most $ spent on a House seat in US history.

Dems put a lot of hope in this.

typical

This is a moral victory but you drumftards wouldn't know anything about morals. If you think the intellectual community is going to lay down then you don't know nothing! Clowns!
>we haven't even begun fighting
>#resist

Liberals from California, Austin Texas, Washington State, Oregon, et al. Spent $50,000,000 (or more) to get the transplant elected. It was supposed to be the first wave in the great blue flood.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You the democratic uprising against nazi alt right and their hitler leader Trump? this was suppose to be the beginning

so no referendum? sad!

called for Handel on RCP

ogre everyone

Dems BTFO

RUSSIA STRIKES AGAIN

I'm so happy I don't have to see anymore Ossoff commercials while I watch conservative Last Man Standing, it's very awkward.

Did Ossoff win the popular vote?

n-no user

$50,000,000 and they could even get 50%
Well done dumbocraps.

I want out of this timeline now please.

HANDEL WON

Here' some Handel celebration music
youtube.com/watch?v=3w4XFnUZm_Y

thank you so much

youtu.be/JXhAz0DOpMU?t=148