Otto was innocent you retards

Can't believe the amount of fucking idiots who believe Otto was actually stupid enough to steal propaganda from Kim and wasn't just framed by the Government so they could have a white American hostage as a negotiating tool.

For all the hate you guys have for communists you take corrupt evil Kim's word at face value. Pathetic.

Anyone who believes he did it is retarded.

They're trolls and trump should glass the gooks

He should never have gone to NK

This.

The video shows a short guy who was completely covered in black. Who brings a black outfit with hoodie with them on vacation?

He was dumb enough to go to north korea.

A ninja?

This is the truth

Anyone traveling to such an obviously dangerous place should know they are needlessly risking their life

That is guilt enough for me

Stupid suburban kid thinks it's funny to go to NK and take down a poster, got what he deserves

hes still a fucking retard to go to that shit hole in the first place

His death should be viewed as suicide

Let's go to one of the strictest countries and disobey their rules, im an American! Nothing can touch me!
You might as well go to Saudi with a rainbow flag an a banana hammock, at least they'd just kill you instead of a beating

This is true.
His roommate was some bong who said he was with him 24/7 in NK and never heard of him talk about stealing anything and he never saw anything either.

There was footage if him pulling the caper.

see:

On top of that the tour group he went with was some spring break partying level of retarded.

Doesn't matter... DON'T GO TO A COUNTRY THAT FUCKING HATES YOU. That should be enough reason for any reasonable person but this dumb prick was a rich white kid. Sorry, you are the weakest link, you die.

You are a traitor and you deserve to be sent to the gulag

Nobody give a fuck about a crybaby bitch that went to a shithole on his own accord

I think he probably stole the banner.
Then when he was sentenced to 15 years hard labor he was devastated, hated himself, and tried to hand himself, leading to his vegetative state.
The NKs just made up the botulism story because it looks bad for someone to hang themselves in your custody.
I do think the story is tragic and I have nothing but sorrow for him and his family.

hang, not hand

yeah but that's not the point of the thread is it

you should be sent to NK tbqh

I don't buy this theory. This is a really ho him story. I'm only hearing about it here.

He didn't get what he deserved. No one deserves torture. He got what was expected.

I don't think he's actaully dead. He's just a CIA Spook who is now getting debriefed and reassigned.

>No one deserves torture.
""""Liberals""" do.

Likely. They also possibly had a rogue prison guard that tried to strangle or drown the american devil. It's suspicious to me that they made up the botulism shit.

shhhhhhhh you stupid goy, we need to psychologically prep the Americans for celebrating the death of white men!

SHUT IT DOWN

>Otto was innocent

>CIA agent was on a travel into North Korea.
>got caught on violent act
>rightfully got punished
>dies from torture in CIA traning camps
>North Korean still blamed

ATA 23 YEARS KID DING DU NOTHUNG AND WAS TOTALLY INNOCENT

>stll no fucking infos who this Otto was and why at the fuck he have been in north korea.

Someone should have told them if you take a white male America won't care.

>white

>tfw you realize otto was a black flag operation.

Even if he did steal some stupid poster NK is retarded as fuck for sending the guy to a camp.
We need to nuke them already I'm getting tired of their shit.

Not to mention the poster he was accused of stealing was on an employers only floor which he couldn't access. They did it when they were testing nukes just to get any chips to bargain with they could. Aka prisoner exchange.