Police Brutality

Was Kelly Thomas's beatdown and death justified? All officers involved were found not guilty.

youtube.com/watch?v=A6IntxCA3sA

Beatdown starts at timestamp 15:00.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LsrC5QV_Yrc
youtube.com/watch?v=WVMZUgmrJrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... you mustn't reveal that this happens to white people...

We are supposed to pretend police brutality only happens to blacks...

This was my intention behind making this thread. In the rare instances where actual police brutality happens, it definitely affects whites as well.

this is nu/pol/, it's literally full of boot lickers and 13 year olds.

No, those are shitty cops and indeed murderers.

>AMERICAN """"POLICE""""
stay cucked fatties ha

>start punching dude!
crust punks need to be fucking exterminated

>2011
Was there similar media circus like after trayvon martin/mike brown cases when this happened?

Land of the FREE ??

People with a chip on their should gravitate toward police work like flies to shit, news at 11.

show your fucking flags pussies. i thought this guy was innocent until i looked at the video OP posted. what a smug little faggot. you dont talk to grown men that way if you dont wanna get beat the fuck down, and not only that, but he thought he could keep fighting and trying to get up because he thought the police wouldnt beat him until he stopped!

the homeless problem in america is very fucking serious and this guy is living proof.

oh wait nevermind hes fucking dead because he tried to fight multiple police officers for almost 5 minutes

Lol here we go

just keep in mind that if your white you have a higher chance of getting a beat down or blown away by the cops, they just like to put up the times it happens to blacks because it fits a narrative.

>that comment
>commie flag

you cannot be this fucking stupid

Delete This

No. Hell even the average nigger doesn't deserve what happened to him.

He was retarded, numbnuts.

This was a miscarriage of justice. There was zero need for that level of aggression, makes me sick.

i also believe that we should allow people to break the law and fight cops because they are non-visibly retarded (what was his condition by the way? he seemed to talk perfectly fine for a retarded guy)

Don't care.

He should've followed orders instead of acting like a smartass nigger

>buh muh bootlicker! whats the point of society guys? whats it every done for us?

>not aware that this is a forum for POLITICS
>hides behind a burger proxy

Daily reminder that "nu/pol/" is a goon meme

The only good cop is a dead cop. Neocucks will disagree and lick the hand of the Jew many such cases very sad

If you couldn't tell that guy was retarded you might be retarded as well. Police beat up a homeless retard with the mind of a 6 year old. He even cried for his daddy while they were kicking his ass. Pretty fucked up man. I watched it years ago I don't want to watch it again because it makes me feel sick.

>Guy Fawkes mask profile picture
>This video took me three days to subtitle, during the few breaks I took, all I did was cry. The amount of repeated screams heard while syncing the audio with the text, was disturbing to say the least. His cries still echo in my soul, and that is why I continue to fight for change. #ICantBreathe #Justice4KellyThomas

No it wasn't justified, doesn't matter though police are untouchable. Police are a lot like black people, a lot are alright but still shouldn't relax around them. Blacks actually go to jail for their crimes though.

>Is beating a man to death justified?
Of course not.

I read the wiki article about this, all the cops involved were fired after the incident.

>cried for his daddy
so does every other faggot that breaks the law. too bad daddy cant save you when you run your mouth too much and then try to fight cops!

if he was so retarded he needed to be in a home, not on the fucking streets putting women and children in danger.

as if fags willing to pay ten dollars for the privilege of posting would be capable of fucking with Sup Forums. The truth of it is the election brought a lot of new people to this board in a very short period of time. Some of these people don't even think jews are the cause of most of the world's problems.

When someone cries out "they're killing me!" and they know it's true, it really disturbs me. It's like being eaten alive by a massive bear, there's nothing you can do and the last moments you have on earth are incredibly frightening and painful.

I firmly believe in the forceful elimination of the homeless and psychotic.

So yes, I don't fucking care.

The only retard here is you, retard.

This was the equivalent of the white Rodney King, and white people didn't chimp out. Because white people don't chimp out. Maybe they should...

>i took my tazer and just started smashing his face to hell

what a fucking moron

>t. /leftypol/

American cops are women.
They like to pretend that their job is dangerous, EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT EVEN ONE OF THE TOP 10 MOST DANGEROUS JOBS IN AMERICA. They are fucking women. They would never have the balls to become us soldiers and fight overseas.

he could have stopped fighting at any point???

This. Letting the whole PD fuck my wife as we speak, taking a break from shining their boots

This is triggering. Rodney King was barely touched compared to this, and the niggers burned down an entire zip code and killed white people in the street.

I agree.

if he actually couldn't breathe then the fighting/resisting might have been like a fight or flight thing.

>Nazi
>Gets offended by authority exterminating filth
Fake

A good percentage of US cops are former military.
Ex-military are also more prone to violence and misconduct.
Thanks for your input though, retard.

He could have just complied with the officers instead of literally fighting every step of the way.

I'm glad he didn't though. Fucking degenerate filth is dead and that's a good thing

Reminder that these retards are statistically more likely to be niggers than white men. The US is 52% white and niggers are 21% more likely to hate cops, so the odds of a don't step on snek or burger flag being niggers is actually very high.

The guy was being a peckerhead but if he was homeless then there's a good chance he could be mentally ill/high on drugs, you cant just start beating the shit out of someone just because they are being annoying cunts, they may genuinely not understand what is happening. At one point the fat spic cop goes "You see these fists? They're about to fuck you up" I got douche chills. There is no reason a professional officer of the law says something like that. I don't get why it took them so long to cuff him, or why it took that many of them. Cops are are fault here, handled the situation terribly.

what is the difference between a cop and a nigger then? if you talk back to them they will beat you to death. why do you think that cops are some gods?

also you can outsmart a nigger with a tactical KFC bucket. so it is actually safer to talk back to them if you are prepared.

one more point for niggers: they kill more niggers per day than cops in a month.

Whites aren't beaten by cops, only blacks are.

>getting your ass kicked by trained psychos
>could have stopped fighting
when the fuck was he fighting retard? all i see is a beat down.

not a fucking excuse, act like a human or die like an animal
go outside, find the biggest white man you can, and talk to him like he's a little bitch. see how fast you lose every tooth in your little faggot mouth.

I don't think you're doing justice to just how much niggers are a worthless anchor on society and civilization, let me give you a hand.

whitey probably had a gun or was a criminal thug. he had it coming

youtu.be/LsrC5QV_Yrc

>Canada hiding behind the Nazi flag

>not a fucking excuse, act like a human or die like an animal

That is acting like a human you fucking retard.

>Being a faggot and making shit up

Sure is liberal in here.

In your super vision you saw through a tree on and a 20 pixel bit of body and managed to conclusively prove that he was in fact sitting there with has hands together praying to Jesus and following all orders while the police, laughing maniacally, continued to beat and rape his lifeless corpse.

Why didn't the court use your testimony? They could have tried the entire department for murder.

FUCK YOU MODS FUCKING pieces of shit thinking KFC is fucking spam. FUCKING ASSHOLES

>NYPD

>killing a human like an animal is a human like action
um wut?

>Cop tells me to do something
>I do it, sort the shit out later and live

Wow, fucking amazing, what cracka sourcery

>Gun fire
>New York
Hmm... I wonder if that would change population representation...

White rural retards are basically niggers, what are you trying to say? Take your time and no Ebonics, please.
I have an infographic with all of that data somewhere. Probably on another hard drive.

Which stats do you want to shut your cock sucking mouths up? I got um'.

I gave you low hanging fruit to draw you kikes out.

are you fucking serious dude? they're immediately hitting his legs with batons, you can hear him struggling, which means they're right on him to be picked up on the mic like that, the cop is literally trying to break his fucking arm while the other cop is pulling him the other way, etc it goes on so long it's just a beat down. not a fight. it was never a fight.

Whatever pig your job is a joke and so are you

The guy was resisting the entire time if he just stopped kicking like a fucking spastic this wouldn't have happened.

I'm in the military. Designated marksman.

Would you rather have a division of non-men running away, pulling up their skirts, and screaming from a brown person like in the UK?

more retards getting pwned by PoPo

youtube.com/watch?v=WVMZUgmrJrk

sorry, the magic happens at 1:15

So 1 out of 3 white people fired at the police and the police shot and killed 2 out of the 3 where as 15 black guys shot at the police and the police only killed 11.

So you're statistically more likely to be shot and killed by the police if you have a gun and you're white than if you're black and have a gun?

You're not very good with the old statistics there are you chief?

Again, I'm surprised the court didn't use your testimony.

Truly damning evidence from some guy

>welfare nigger
>calling others niggers

Go make your bed mindless grunt

lol dont fight the police unless you are prepared to kill every single officer on the scene.

>police are untouchable
No they're not, human is human.
Mind you I'm not anti police, still considering joining, But even the pope rides around in a glass covered car.

Geographic location shows how prominent an ideology is in a particular country.

I've seen drunk put up a hell of a fight and not get beaten to death. I used to be a bouncer for some extra money at night. Some people would get thrown down, have their arms and legs cuffed and got thrown into a car. No one died. Ever. No one lost any teeth. These cops are psychos looking for a fight. As evidenced when he threatens to fuck him up with those fists.
I don't know what the jury was thinking. I did follow the trial cause it went down sort of near where I live

>unemployed and underage
>not in bed on a school night
Your reaction image doesn't do a lot to hide the insecurity.

>Sips tea

So which will it be, abandon the thread or come to terms with how fucking clueless you are?

>reddit memes
lol

Hur dur yur so smarty smart

Sleep tight knowing your girl is taking it in the ass on your bed, in your house while spending your money. cuck

THIS IS WORSE THAN ANY SHOOTING OF A NIGGER I HAVE EVER FUCKING SEEN! WHY HAS NOBODY SPOKEN ABOUT THIS?

the statistics your citing show that only 3 white people had guns, the police killed 2 of them and shot all 3.

24 black people had guns, the police shot 20 of them and killed 11.

You're statistically more likely to be shot and killed by the police if you're white so when are you going to come to terms with how fucking clueless you are?

Cute, you think you can dance around my points with kike rhetoric and drag me down to a fruitless argument.

>this is the best she has
How are you so boipussy hurt right now? Shouldn't you be singing along to the edited version of Killing in the Name Of right now, since mommy won't let you have the unedited version?

Kelly Thomas actually told the police officer to start punching, so clearly this was a consensual beat down. Must be some kind of perverted masochist who gets off on this stuff.

OP, you're disgusting for sharing your perversions.

not listening to any thing they tell him to do...

Video says...

At this point my eyes are closed...yet he turns the camera to them?

nigga what?

How about his family who just said fuck him and forget bout him. Boy was lost.

WTF I hate cops now #blacklivesmatter #killallpigs

>everyone who doesn't let the government dictate their every action is underage

Just kys and save me some tax dollars welfare nigger

You don't have any argument, You posted statistics to refute a statement that you're more likely to be shot and killed by the police if you're white.

You're statistics prove that it is true.

Kek

>the government doesn't dictate what you do
>you still pay taxes
We both know you're lying about paying taxes, but if you did you'd be an unprincipled pussy and a really shitty AnCap.

The prosecutors fucked up this case, doesn't matter what we think it's what you can prove in court.

They had to prove attempted murder, which is a stupid fucking charge instead of police misconduct and aggravated battery which would've still landed those cops in serious prison time.

All those cops got fired anyway and are pariahs, and the guy they killed was a literal psycho who had been locked up 92 times beforehand so a final solution was probably in order as he kept refusing to take meds.

Reddit bullshit.

>Saying nothing while trying to say everything

Ain't you a special little nigger. I told you already I posted some low hanging fruit to drag you out into your own retardation to laugh at you and disregard any other bullshit you try and force into the thread. I've been watching you faggots too long to get thrown off by this silly bullshit.

Some retard tries to fight like 8 cops a loses? So what am I missing here?