Apocalypse incoming?!

Hello Sup Forums sorry for not being directly politic related, but this needs to be noticed..

For the last couple of hours, i have been feeling some very strange feeling, like sonething really bad is about to happen, and iv'e noticed there have been at least 10 threads today about this here. I swear i am not LARPing about this, but can't really put my fingers on it and describe what it is, but it feels like big trouble.. So what are your theories guys, is it a natural instinct we are feeling now, like when animals are predicting natural disasters?Could it be related to the yellowstone volcano, some threat from outer space, upcoming nuclear war, or some sort of psy op maybe?

I don't mind if i get banned for of topic, i am posting this here beacuse of it's high activity beacuae i just want to get this over with ASAP.. Thank you for talking patience in reading this /Regards!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119275460/#119275460
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113280345/#113280345
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
nytimes.com/2017/06/20/science/summer-solstice-june-21.html
archive.is/USqXy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Taking patience*

>For the last couple of hours, i have been feeling some very strange feeling, like sonething really bad is about to happen
Entire Sup Forums summarized in a single sentence there.

Yes iv'e noticed that, and accepted that this time it's not just my usual neurotic self, but some actual real phenomenom..

feels like pre ww1

All the threads that mention animals are fleeing , are also been pruned , there were two last time i saw them in catalog, one from a britain user , another one from canada , they went 404 , as many other threads ths night.

Also , i have to say it, i give a fuck if you guys believe it or not, there was an user here who posted EXACTLY what was going to happen this year. He said he knew becuase he was repeating the year (yeah like Groundhog Day movie). It was scary anons, i hope someone remeber him/her.

How do you mean, like a preparation for a upcoming global war?

Pic related, this one is from the UK user.

potential world war 3 with Syria or NK kicking it off
Yellowstone super volcano getting frisky
Deep state soft cu de ta in the usa gov
political violence on the streets in Europe and USA that could lead to civil war

take your pick

That's just existential dread, you'll get used to it.

>cu de ta
Neck yourself.

The kikes are talking about it
It's time to worry

I remember that user. I don't remember what he said though.

It's not even a surprise at this point. We're either reaching singularity or they're gonna kill us.

>world ends before my 200k lawsuit settlement
please no

checkem digits...nothing will happen except MAGA

ITS HAPPENING NIGGA CHECK THE NK THREAD, YOU WERE RIGHT

Let it be real please. I just want a major happening so I can be my primal self again.

"World vs Islam" caused by Mecca getting Nuked(Sub,Bomber,Missile, Truck, False Flag)

1) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119275460/#119275460

US Coup/Civil War:

1) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113280345/#113280345

(Leftists along with others are going to cause enough Chaos that would require Trump to lethally crack down on them and/or Martial Law. This would cause a "US Spring" into Coup/Civil War).

Archives:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

I don't care if you believe me or not, I already call it "the crazy".

The crazy has been pushing a lot of messages to me lately. Something big is on our doorstep. It's pointing to war with some nation. It will start small but then explode worldwide. Kek is evil, he only wants chaos for chaos sake, the true Lord of chaos Jesus Christ wants chaos for growth. Allow the change, all is just as planned.

21st huh?
Checks out

its bahhening

>white people
>white

>black people
>white

My sides have ascended

I don't rememebr that user, but i know that animals have been behaving very very wierd in the area where i live recently, and that is the main part that is making me fucking nervous

>cu de ta
it took me a while to figure out what you were saying there, and when I realized I cringed so fucking hard.

Checked. Exactly. The falconer cannot see the falcon. The center *has not* held.

what cause I did cu instead of coup go fuck yourself spelling Nazi ;)

Pic related , this is the first thread i saw in the day related to the animals fleeing. This one 404 in minutes, anons.

Got a link to anything?

Samefagging well

Tomorrow i am going to take all my economies in the bank and buy gold. Keep this gold for at least two years. The petrodollar is going down. USA central bank is about to implode. Russia and USA are about to start atacking each other airplanes in Syria. Europe civilization will die if the their people dont start fighting. This world is going down.

Where do you live user ? Also this post , is the screen capture of the first thread about the animals fleeing , and i have been on off all day , so i have seen at least 11 threads go 404 with reaching a post limit.

So curious how the mods never get to the endless barrage of "is X white" or blatant BLM trolls before I have to see them and report/hide them, but I never see anything juicy like this.

Let me search the archives , he/she was posting just before the elections in the USA, so it must be the november time-frame.

I have felt like this too, I can't shake the feeling. I'm pretty good at predicting things before they happen and I always thought I'd die at the age I am now.

I've been coming here every day for 5 years.
Apocalyptic dreams are now completely normal to me.

You can make the argument there are Mods who dont want you to see "hot shit" stuff, i recommend you saving the entire html, when you find interesting stuff

Animals are doing their normal thing where I live. It might just be related to expected heavy rainfall.

Maybe you should go back to plebbit and subscribe to /r/lern2english

Black swan event probably

The inverted yield curve right now screams recession is in the very near future. It has been total slam dunk predictor for the past several recessions. I think auto loans will play a big part this time. There's some insane jewry going on with minorities and their cars, just to name one thing

Coup d'état go learn French wtf

there are alot of bad things happening simultaneously, which will culminate in the ultimate happening.
I told my family that we need to prepare, but they think im crazy.

This is OPs image from the second thread, he said he lives near Yellowstone.

Sweden, some wild animals like wolfs and foxes have been appearing in big cities which is ultra mega rare to ever happen here, some other animals like birds behave like they are fucking possesed or demented etc. I am not an animal expert but i can tell that there is something wrong with them..

>There's some insane jewry going on with minorities and their cars, just to name one thing

I've noticed this as well.

Hmmm maybe that's why we're going to war with NK? If Yellowstone's gonna blow, might as well use up our military equipment and send out a few soldiers while we're at it.

Yeah i had some of those dreams recent like. last night like.

A big old sort rushed out of the ocean, then I watched from above as buildings fell and streets flooded with seawater.

There was a flash of pure ocean and a laugh.

Then I woke up

then i woke up again

Strange times, these ones.

Those spiders look pretty fake though

Thank you user, i was starting to feel like i was the only one who remember it, he said that despite Mr Trump best efforts, war starts in the summer (tomorrow is FUCKING Solistice, BTW) and so many other things. We need to find that thread Anons, the name he used was , i believe, GroundhogAnon.

Cars that have been repo'd by 5 different owners.

And personal anecdote, I'm able to get a 31k auto loan on top of an existing brand new loan, and I have below average credit, just good enough to rent an apartment. The idea of me adding a 500/mo car payment is preposterous but not to (((them))). This whole thing is a house of cards.

Why do you say that user ? that it "checks out"?

Come to think of it, there was a thread the other day about Yellowstone, and it was posted by an Aussie working there. He mentioned some notable activity they recorded. I think he was saying the likelihood of an eruption in the near future is being underestimated.

dude, it's your mind fear mongering about the previous threads you saw, you're just carrying on the cycle. theres a "OMG WW3 DUDE X33333" Thread everyday

I beleave we are about to experience the biggest economic crisis is history. Bigger than 1929. The world will stop using dollar for international transactions. USA superpower will end. This may bring another consequences, like 3ww.

Solstice I think

I remember, fuck with the escalation in syria i csn see it happening

>i have been feeling some very strange feeling, like sonething really bad is about to happen
Well considering you are an evil communist your feelings make sense. God is coming back to America and you evil commies will be kicked out and sent to live in an evil commie country of your dreams, such as North Korea or Venezuela or Cuba or Vietnam. Hurts when love and truth and goodness and kindness return to wipe out you evil commies. Good riddance.

Your argument seems valid, there was a big military excersice in the Baltic states this last weekend, and there are/were some threads in the catalog were the military radio is exploding with activity.

Yeah, it was also mentioned in the thread as "rubber spiders", havent made a reverse image search to see if the image is original. The first thread is the one that 404 almost inmediatly, and there is a history here in Sup Forums of disinfo posters, shills etc.

When shit finally goes down, the somewhat aware will expect a linear decline. Things will breakdown into unpredictable shambles. I think the collapse will be exponential. As far as I can tell, most people are already crazy. It's only a matter of a short time. Have a damn plan if you don't already folks.

They were rubber as fuck. The tarantulas were hilariously oversized and they were all black and hairless. It's literally nothing

There is an apocalypse coming.
4u.

all these replies are bots.

We know that animals can predict upcoming natural disasters.. shit this is not a joke anymore!

Also , have you seen the news were the USA just made a huge deal with the Argies and Aussies, for "hypotetical disasters" so they can move USA citizens into those two places in case of a "disaster".

It seems like time is over, boys and girls.

Stop Frank, get some help.

im all for being prepared for yellowstone, but that pic is bogus af. we dont even have spiders in north america above arizona or texas or nm that can get even half as big as those LOL.

For what it's worth, a few days before 9/11 happened I had a very vivid dream that I was walking through the desert somewhere. There were two WWII-era looking planes crashed into the ground, along with US army helmets laying around, some with skulls inside of them. In my dream, I had the impression that a long war had gone on in the middle east and it wasn't a favorable outcome for the USA.

A few weeks ago, I had a very vivid dream that a nuclear weapon went off close to where I live. I saw the flash, then the mushroom cloud, then the shockwave hitting my building that I live in (which is right when I woke up).

I don't think you're silly. I think these feelings you're having are the result of background processing of all the horrible things going on in the world right now.

I'm 34. I know that's not old, but I can honestly say I haven't felt this much sense of unease and foreboding since right after 9/11, which was an event that forever altered the world and the course of my country (and other countries as well).

I truly believe that another major event is right around the corner. A high level of domestic unrest here in the USA, political rhetoric being more extreme than ever, a potential tinderbox in Syria waiting to be ignited by either the USA or Russia, North Korea edging ever closer to a credible nuclear weapon delivery vehicle, I can go on and on.

I hope my intuition is wrong.

That's exactly what a bot would say.

What if people can as well? I think we have the ability to sense pandemic events but we are distracted by everyday petty events in so called society.

maybe

Exactly ,its a well known fact, its a shame i live in the city, i wish i was near the open fields to see the effects personally.

One more thing that i have to mention, today , i had an unbeliable amount of police (with helicopters) long rage weapons , fucking HORSES in the street. This is not normal were i live (Jalisco state).

your not really wrong, i mean we are flying toward war fast the dollar is dying and they wanna make sure we win the world

The summer solstice has arrived :
Summer solstice 2017 in Northern Hemisphere
Start : 12:24 AM on June 21st.

A two month procession towards Aug. 21st 2017 has begun.
A procession of old. A procession of new.
A culmination of sorts.

Many aspects of habbenings and changes along this procession.

Be centered on truth and wisdom in these times for guidance.

nytimes.com/2017/06/20/science/summer-solstice-june-21.html

Archive please
archive.is/USqXy

America gets nuked/EMP'd by Russia and is totally destroyed and uninhabitable. World leader steps up and helps survivors, becomes most celebrated guy in history. UN controls Jerusalem.
You already know where this is going.

It seems very fake,i concurr, but maybe the warning is not? Better be prepared. just in case.

as someone who is an arachnophile, i can confirm that those are fake. there arent even spiders that get that big in north america above arizona and texas. not even in nevada or cali. plus if they were north american species they wouldnt be that big and be negro. they would be brown. or red. or yellow. black tarantulas, none im aware of, ever get above 6 inches. and none of those that have black hair and grow larger live above mexico. just sayin.

This thread is the first I have heard of it but my dog has been acting strangely the past two days. She hasn't been eating much and she has been hesitant to go out on walks....and she is usually very enthusiastic to go outside.

coup d'etat isnt english

The US government runs out of money in early September. The US Congress is paralyzed and can't get the votes to increase the debt ceiling. Were at the top of a gigantic financial bubble (same as October 1929). A government shutdown will cause a huge stock market crash.

So nothing to worry about too much.

Estonia will be invaded today. That's what I'm feeling.

Well, Jared Kushner is in Israel at the present moment so......

derrrr

technically coup de 'etat is english. even though its a french word its used often enough for hundreds of years it has become an english phrase. even though it isnt in english. this is not the only example and there are examples of this in multiple languages l2linguistics. :)

It does

>its a shame i live in the city
I lived in NYC for 27 years. Any time there was a blackout, people were like helpless children. Get the fuck out NOW.

that's cultural appropriation and UN has made that illegal

checkmate atheists

Indeed. Pic related is the only thing keeping markets and the global economy propped up but they can only keep this ponzi scheme going for so long...

Me too. It's happening.

atheists and un are cancer. i am not subject to their laws. i will appropriate what i deem fit. and i will curse what i dont.

Google "rothschild gold". Dollar is going down.

Who did you jew off?

Well i think you just might have answered your own question user..

I felt an earthquake today in east Georgia. Things are very strange

My Cows were acting weird for a couple days, then it rained. Buy I have been seeing strange stuff in the clouds though.

Okay so I can't say much because if this is fake I could get into trouble, but I work in D.C. and we all know what kind of companies operate in D.C., right?

So basically there's a shit ton of chatter among the higher ups in my company. It's pretty small, so I see them. Almost no one came into work today, and in our group message they all said shit like 'I'm working from home this week', or, 'taking the kids down to lake _____".

If shit does go down, I'll be the first to know since D.C. is likely to be ground zero. Godspeed, anons.

#حرب الإضاءة

You will fear what you do not understand.
You will watch your world collapse before you.

July 1, 2017.